Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MINDOL - Japanese Subculture Aimed for the Global Market - page 31. (Read 19358 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

in my opinion it would be better to hold a small address in the video answering more important questions
but they are still have no any youtube channels
I hope that they will create it, because it will bring good benefits to the project and for many participants it will be more convenient
Yes exactly, hopefully the team will announce soon social media sites that will help improve, intensify and properly spread effective informations needed by the investors and end users.
In general, I inturks the question of why they still did not do it, it takes very little time and effort
it's possible that they can not yet filter information and generalize it to put it on social networks
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 280

in my opinion it would be better to hold a small address in the video answering more important questions
I hope that they will create it, because it will bring good benefits to the project and for many participants it will be more convenient
of course, they will create, but why it is not yet created, it is unknown, perhaps new rules and a problem with which they did not solve the issue
Activity: 322

Yes exactly, hopefully the team will announce soon social media sites that will help improve, intensify and properly spread effective informations needed by the investors and end users.
In general, I inturks the question of why they still did not do it, it takes very little time and effort
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

Yes, community marketing must be done immediately to expand the network in this rapidly growing world.
im wondering how many tokens/funds allocated for marketing and etc. This is cery important thing
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

Activity: 28
Merit: 1
You need to add token details to permit participants to join the business!
Merit: 111
vite
The project is very nice and if you truly thrive in actualizing your ideas, then I think it will be good!
sure they will be popular because anime and etc is very popular in the world

We suppose that this will happen this week, check the updates! Thank you for your concern.
this is really good. After this you can attract more users and investors

Yes, community marketing must be done immediately to expand the network in this rapidly growing world.
Yes, it seems to me that those who release their product earlier will succeed because it can be improved in the future and add something new, and if it's too late, it will be difficult to compete
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

We suppose that this will happen this week, check the updates! Thank you for your concern.

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

there is very little activity, so at the moment there are only 37 participants, possibly after the translation of the site or airdrops, it will increase activity
and how they gonna spread the word about their updates?
As they wrote earlier, they will write in this thread, as well as in 1 thread message
you do not have plans to conduct an online broadcast where you answer questions on the air with some members of the team?
Activity: 40
there is very little activity, so at the moment there are only 37 participants, possibly after the translation of the site or airdrops, it will increase activity
We are going to spread the word here as well as in all other sources that we already have or will have, stay tuned!
looks like there only one way is make announce on this forum
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
looks like there only one way is make announce on this forum
Merit: 111
vite
Activity: 40
Good day everyone! Thank you all for your interest and support very much. We are collecting every last question from you and send them to the Founders, it helps a lot to make the upcoming information update. Please, stay tuned for new announcements here and in our Telegram channel! The team is currently working on the project and its detailes.
approximately when  can hear the answer from the developers themselves?
Pages:
Jump to: