Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MINDOL - Japanese Subculture Aimed for the Global Market - page 32. (Read 19358 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Good day everyone! Thank you all for your interest and support very much. We are collecting every last question from you and send them to the Founders, it helps a lot to make the upcoming information update. Please, stay tuned for new announcements here and in our Telegram channel! The team is currently working on the project and its detailes.
approximately when  can hear the answer from the developers themselves?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I'm check in concept on your project, It's actually good!
Cerebral job, impeccably approach, riveting plan.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

The site concept looks pretty good but still needs translation for it
i think that they will translate their site as soon as possible
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Good day everyone! Thank you all for your interest and support very much. We are collecting every last question from you and send them to the Founders, it helps a lot to make the upcoming information update. Please, stay tuned for new announcements here and in our Telegram channel! The team is currently working on the project and its detailes.
Activity: 322
I can also see a lot of difficulties if the goal is to make Japanese subculture a global phenomenon.
Japanese sub culture is already globally existing, but the platform is aimed at enabling people to realize their talent through the platform

I see but that could also be done for all other cultures and then people get to decide what to adopt and what not.
what for example you can give for an example? Japanese sub culture is quite popular and another sub culture at this level I can not now give as an example
there are certain types of directions, but I will not talk about them because I can make mistakes with the names
do you think that for such types of directions it is possible to create a platform similar to MINDOL?
Activity: 448
I can also see a lot of difficulties if the goal is to make Japanese subculture a global phenomenon.
Japanese sub culture is already globally existing, but the platform is aimed at enabling people to realize their talent through the platform

I see but that could also be done for all other cultures and then people get to decide what to adopt and what not.
what for example you can give for an example? Japanese sub culture is quite popular and another sub culture at this level I can not now give as an example
there are certain types of directions, but I will not talk about them because I can make mistakes with the names

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

It would not be bad to lock such a message in a telegram, more people will notice it
how many users already joined their telegram?
there is very little activity, so at the moment there are only 37 participants, possibly after the translation of the site or airdrops, it will increase activity
for the resurrection you need the number of participants undoubtedly need translation because some people do not know other languages
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
I like the concept of this idea.
Justifiable activity, interesting project, classy website!

Translation will be people who can do this on the forum and in general on the vastness of the Internet a lot. The main focus will be on promoting to the masses and developing a ready-made project that can not be shown to investors.
It would not be bad to lock such a message in a telegram, more people will notice it
there is very little activity, so at the moment there are only 37 participants, possibly after the translation of the site or airdrops, it will increase activity
translation already promised in the near future so stay tuned for news
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
are you gonna make some meet ups or conference in near future?
it will be really good for such a young project. I wanna see them on some event
Merit: 111
vite

We will do both as soon as we get the information. Thank you for your patience!
where you will announce your new social media channels?
We will announce it here in the topic, in the very first post. Thank you for your interest!
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
are you gonna make some meet ups or conference in near future?

We will announce it here in the topic, in the very first post. Thank you for your interest!
this is very good. But will you make any mailing?
it would be very convenient if you did such a newsletter
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

this is very good. But will you make any mailing?
Merit: 111
vite

Most likely here in this topic or in a telegram Undecided
it will be really good. Hope that they will update information in main post
Pages:
Jump to: