Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MINDOL - Japanese Subculture Aimed for the Global Market - page 37. (Read 19358 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Hello! Your website is in the Japanese language, will it be translated into English and when?

Yes, in about 2 weeks, we will release English version of whitepaper and English version of website. Sorry to keep you wait but these things take time... Thank you for your patience.
In the future, it is planned to translate  to other languages, such as Russian, or is it superfluous in your opinion?
I think that if there is a demand for this, they will, and so everything will be according to the standard
in this case there is no chance of translation into Russian Smiley because the interest to the anime industry in Russia is very small
maybe this project will help to correct the situation with this, but in Russia there is quite a good audience that is fond of anime, but in most cases they are too small in age
Activity: 280
Hello! Your website is in the Japanese language, will it be translated into English and when?

Yes, in about 2 weeks, we will release English version of whitepaper and English version of website. Sorry to keep you wait but these things take time... Thank you for your patience.
In the future, it is planned to translate  to other languages, such as Russian, or is it superfluous in your opinion?
I think that if there is a demand for this, they will, and so everything will be according to the standard
in this case there is no chance of translation into Russian Smiley because the interest to the anime industry in Russia is very small

Activity: 322

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
How long have you been working with such a team?
As the team, we are working together for about 6 months.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

maybe I'm running ahead, but will there be a referral system for your project?
many projects give such an opportunity and if you are impatient you can join the chat telegram, but at the moment you will be told that you need to wait
I already understood that you need to wait, just wanted to know whether such a system will or not Smiley
In that case, do you really run ahead, or do you want to know it because you have many familiar investors?
I have no such acquaintances, but I think that there are others
many projects give such an opportunity and if you are impatient you can join the chat telegram, but at the moment you will be told that you need to wait
I already understood that you need to wait, just wanted to know whether such a system will or not Smiley
In that case, do you really run ahead, or do you want to know it because you have many familiar investors?
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
when you will announce any partnership with some funds and projects from relevant sphere?
Will there be any kind of airfield to attract people's attention and dial people into telegram chat?
i think that they will make bounty campaign for telegram users
Bounty is certainly a good solution for advertising a project, but also airdrop is also not bad
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
Will there be any kind of airfield to attract people's attention and dial people into telegram chat?
i think that they will make bounty campaign for telegram users
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

here about this I did not think like that and then you probably are right that they will make announcements when everything is stabilized
yeap, it will be good move from developers

Did you checked the official website it is into Japanese language and whitepaper is also not available at the moment. I think this is really hard to understand about their future plan and token structure.
but you can try to use google translate. This will help you a bit
maybe you're right, but I'd like to see the translated site
no, the translation from the developers is much better and the Google translator is very often very far from what is written in the source text

Did you checked the official website it is into Japanese language and whitepaper is also not available at the moment. I think this is really hard to understand about their future plan and token structure.
but you can try to use google translate. This will help you a bit
maybe you're right, but I'd like to see the translated site

I think that the translation is already engaged and everyone is preparing, just have not yet reported this Undecided
may be they dont wanna make some announcment on this bad market
I do not think that this announcement will affect the project itself, in fact I can not even explain why writing news about the project during a bad market is bad

I think that the translation is already engaged and everyone is preparing, just have not yet reported this Undecided
may be they dont wanna make some announcment on this bad market
here about this I did not think like that and then you probably are right that they will make announcements when everything is stabilized
Pages:
Jump to: