Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀⭐️MINDSYNC - Machine Learning Competitions and a marketplace for AI - page 6. (Read 6696 times)

copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
How much is trust in virtual space? How much is the market volume of this token?
Multiply the total tokens 118 millions x the current price !! The money is all there !! It's math ...
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
In fact, people are looking for good artificial intelligence developers. I think MINDSYNC is a good option for Investors
copper member
Activity: 109
The future of decentralised finance
Why is the nimbus support system doesn't help me? It has been more than a week now!
what problem do you have? I contacted them twice via website and response time was 15-20 mins, it's ok. Another option is their official Telegram channel. Lol
copper member
Why is the nimbus support system doesn't help me? It has been more than a week now!
Activity: 27
tell me, will Mindsync tokens be burned? Can't find this information anywhere
It seems to me that it was already on May 31st. But I could be wrong.
Activity: 12
tell me, will Mindsync tokens be burned? Can't find this information anywhere
copper member
Hello, don't forget the listing today. Trading will be available on June 2, 2021 at 17:00. UTC +   8.
what exchange, bithumb global? If so, then that's cool. I'm looking forward to it !!
Only bithumb will there be a listing or some other exchange? I heard that they should list some more exchange
Hello, don't forget the listing today. Trading will be available on June 2, 2021 at 17:00. UTC +   8.
what exchange, bithumb global? If so, then that's cool. I'm looking forward to it !!
After 2 hours. Are you ready Smiley? I just transfer MAI coins to the exhange.
The trading volume achieved by bithumb is one of the highest clocked by any cryptocurrency exchange in Korea. It is also ranked as one of the top exchanges in the world in terms of Bitcoin trading volume.
Hi guys. Good news, we're at Coingecko https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/mindsync. I am sure that this will give a good boost to growth in the doorway of the next listing.
copper member
Hello to the whole community, can you tell me how can I move my mail from the website?
Hello. Please refer to @mindsync_bounty group. This is their official group, you should be helped
Happy new month MAI Community. Let us hold and keep supporting this project all togehter. 👍🚀🚀
I hope that a swap will appear very soon. A new month has already begun !! I think more information will be available soon.
Happy new month MAI Community. Let us hold and keep supporting this project all togehter. 👍🚀🚀
Mindsync announces the listing of the MAI token. Bithumb Global will list MAI digital asset service on GEM board, details are as follows:
Deposits will be available on: Jun 2, 2021 at 11:00 (UTC+8)
Trading will be available on: Jun 2, 2021 at 17:00 (UTC+8).

https://twitter.com/mind_sync/status/1399307256991256577?s=19

https://www.reddit.com/user/mindsync_ai/comments/np0g5h/mindsync_announces_the_listing_of_the_mai_token/
ATTENTION!!

Mindsync Token Burning Event
Mindsync announces a token burning event! We will burn unsold during the public sale MAI tokens on 31 May at 06:00 PM GMT. The hash of the transaction will be published in the next pinned message. Stay tuned!

https://mobile.twitter.com/mind_sync/status/1399296686762168322

NOW
$0.182926  440.10%
copper member
What's the latest news now? Probably related to listing  or platform! There are rumors of listing bithumb ... it really is a top exchange!
After contacting Bithumb global they said MAI is not supported on that exchange yet it’s supposed to be listing today according to the timeline? Can you clarify what’s going on here?
Guys trust me listing on bitthumb global would hardly get you $1k volume
I'm worried that price doesn't dip here
copper member
"Many ETH farms will search for new projects to farm.
Farming MAI by lending processor power to companies that develop AI tech should be a great addition to the list of projects to wich farmers could migrate."
Pages:
Jump to: