Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀⭐️MINDSYNC - Machine Learning Competitions and a marketplace for AI - page 7. (Read 6696 times)

copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
By the end of 2021, the first products should appear and this should cause a great demand for the token. I think that it is worth thinking about it now, and not when the hype starts.
Activity: 27
How will Mai retreat from metamask to bithumb global?
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
After contacting Bithumb global they said MAI is not supported on that exchange yet it’s supposed to be listing today according to the timeline? Can you clarify what’s going on here?
Read above. Reply on twitter: "Mindsync announces the listing of the MAI token. The first exchange will be Bithumb Global. Bithumb Global is an international cryptocurrency exchange based in South Korea. The listing will take place in the coming days"
copper member
Activity: 109
The future of decentralised finance
After contacting Bithumb global they said MAI is not supported on that exchange yet it’s supposed to be listing today according to the timeline? Can you clarify what’s going on here?
copper member
I think the underlying problem is that people don't know about the listing. And bypass the project. What are the assumptions on how much the token will fly up after listing?
Who knows exactly where the listing will start? Because I am not listed on all exchanges. I hope it will be Binance. Does anyone know, can you tell me?
Activity: 12
Now is best time buy more MAI Smiley $0.078146 192.45%

copper member
I understand that the platform will be decentralized. And will provide artificial intelligence capabilities at more attractive prices than competitors
This will be very relevant. The project has great potential and ambitions. I am sure that after listing, many will want to purchase the tokens of this project. I think this is the future Tesla))
Surely Elon Musk is in the community. You need to follow his tweeter.)))) And keep your finger on the BUY button. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 12
"Mindsync announces the listing of the MAI token. The first exchange will be Bithumb Global. Bithumb Global is an international cryptocurrency exchange based in South Korea. The listing will take place in the coming days."
Meanwhile, Mindsync launched a Korean version of the site and announced the creation of a Korean community. Our community is expanding in the face of our eastern brothers. I think this is a good trend.
All in all good, but communication is very low. just wondering if the project will continue? I think that the very idea of the project is very interesting and it should have a great future.
Communication is low due to the fact that not everyone has yet learned about this project, but I think that after listing on the top exchanges, they will talk about it and the price should rise significantly.
I also agree with this thesis. The very idea and concept of MINDSYNC is very relevant in our time and the topic of artificial intelligence is gaining momentum.
I understand that the mission of the project is to bring together the best artificial intelligence experts, hackers, scientists and developers. And create a platform for solving issues related to the capabilities of artificial intelligence
copper member
Meanwhile, Mindsync launched a Korean version of the site and announced the creation of a Korean community. Our community is expanding in the face of our eastern brothers. I think this is a good trend.
All in all good, but communication is very low. just wondering if the project will continue? I think that the very idea of the project is very interesting and it should have a great future.
Communication is low due to the fact that not everyone has yet learned about this project, but I think that after listing on the top exchanges, they will talk about it and the price should rise significantly.
copper member
The main thing is that the holders do not sell tokens on the listing, and the price does not fall
Do you think this is bad? Of course not, then it will be a great time for a large investment on a listing at a bargain price. i really believe in this project
Listing in 3 days,that means MAI would be listed on the 30th of may?
Where can I buy Mindsync token?
The token sale is completed, so you could wait for the listing only after that you can purchase the MAI token on the exchange
What about the old MAI token holders.  when did SWAP occur ??
copper member
Where can I buy Mindsync token?
The token sale is completed, so you could wait for the listing only after that you can purchase the MAI token on the exchange
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: