Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀⭐️MINDSYNC - Machine Learning Competitions and a marketplace for AI - page 2. (Read 6696 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Will MAI Token make it there? I am looking forward to their official launch in June. There is a chance to see pump of the price
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
I bought MAI for my portfolio, I hope my forecast doesn't suck, I got hooked on DEX and blockchain, AI also seems attractive
copper member
Activity: 109
The future of decentralised finance
The MAI token can be promising - a profitable niche of artificial intelligence and GPU mining, billions of dollars are circulating in the 1st of them, the 2nd is simply profitable
copper member
Activity: 130
What do you think about Mindsync? MAY, hodlers get the opportunity to use artificial intelligence for their own purposes , should we expect highs?
Mindsync is a decentralized community-driven platform that helps solve business problems through machine learning competitions and the use of GPU miners ' resources. I think that this is promising
brand new
What's inventive? Mindsync suggests smart solution using machine learning competitions, using blockchain they'll community-driven
copper member
Mindsync has been trying to merte machine learning and crypto. I've bought the tokens. I hope they have enough resources to implement it all
copper member
What will Mindsync bring to crypto? There's a chance this project succeeds in their beginnings, so we'll have Artificial Intelligence and machine learning on blockchain
brand new
What to expect from Mindsync? The project is developing, they have collaborated with leading artificial intelligence developers, still risky, but we will see
Activity: 27
Hope to see ya review about Mindsync. This project offers an interesting tokenomics. Do u think that May bring some Holdings? Ima hoping for some!
Crypto is all about innovation. Mindsync suggesty a smart solution for GPU mining industry, on blockchain the project will get some discounts to stand out
copper member
mining is trendy these days, a lot of projects try to integrate. MAI Token is not the exception. GPU mining + MAI might be lucrative I think
copper member
Talking about the investment I suppose Mindsync is a high risk one, of course I wanna see the collab of machine learning, Artificial Intelligence and blockchain
Mindsync gives artificial intelligence developers the ability to grow their fan base within the platform, already has  working platform within
brand new
Can you please provide a basic development roadmap for the next 6 months for the Mindsync business that includes your core KPI's and success measures.
The roadmap can be found in the whitepaper. They will expand the information requested in the roadmap as soon as possible.
copper member
Can you please provide a basic development roadmap for the next 6 months for the Mindsync business that includes your core KPI's and success measures.
Activity: 27
The more money turning in the industry, the more chances to get rich for the investors. MAI Token - blockchain promotion of the Artificial Intelligence, I'm in
By the way, everyone knows that you can fill out a special Google form and the CEO will answer all the questions you are interested in
copper member
Why wasn't there proper marketing before the launch? What was the marketing team doing?
Who's going to tell you the truth, but I see Mindsync is following the postlisting marketing plan, which includes listings on coingecko, coinmarketcap and other resources
copper member
Why wasn't there proper marketing before the launch? What was the marketing team doing?
Pages:
Jump to: