Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀⭐️MINDSYNC - Machine Learning Competitions and a marketplace for AI - page 4. (Read 6696 times)

copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
MINDSYNC is in the top 10 exchanges as they say .. what are their plans for promotion and advertising? How do you think?
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
Why is there Gilberto Titerix on the official MINDSYNC website when he said he doesn't work with them?
They, hike, have an agreement with Gilberto about his participation in the project and they will work together at the stage of organizing competitions on the platform. According to the roadmap, the first competition on the platform should take place in September 2021
Why did the price go down 85% at opening? Any new exchanges coming out?
I'm sure it worries a lot of people. You may notice that at the opening, the rate was as high as $0.75. This is a good result. But the sellers' pressure was higher. Most of the projects on the first listing show great volatility and there is a high probability that some token holders will exit. The market as a whole has been correcting for the last month. This has also affected Mindsync at the time of listing. This is Mindsync's first listing and i think the overall result was expected.
copper member
Activity: 109
The future of decentralised finance
Why did the price go down 85% at opening? Any new exchanges coming out?
Activity: 27
Congratulations on an important event for the project - listing on the first centralized exchange! This is a great event for the project and for all of you. There is still a lot of work ahead and it is important for the health of the project that everyone stays calm despite token rate corrections.
copper member
Activity: 130
Mindsync should think about DeFi side. The coefficient of expansion of Bitcoin and Defi faculty be different. The principal dispatch faculty be bucks publication exert pressure the declivity of the inventory activity and its tokenization and the appearance of each exchange-traded banknote in Crypto faculty construct a postulate for Defi. It won't materialize so soon. I am allay confident, presumption the in fashion platform, in the esteemed of the MAI coin at $ 30
Activity: 27
Our community is growing. Turkish chats and Chinese blogs appeared. This is posted on the official MINDSYNC Twitter page
Hodl is needed while the platform is not launched. Hope Devs won't disappoint us with the platform. I think such platform will generate tonne of money
copper member
Proactive about promoting projects and list MAI to CEXs more to increase volume. Your team already perform poorly about launching MAI token where people who believe in projects already sold their coin at loss. This truely reflect your reliability. People will not dump more when reliability is not being delivered. Respect people who believe in your project and give them true reward of their trust and patient in you.
copper member
I think,  i am the only one, who buy a lot At these price. I bought a lot (a lot will be diferent for me than for you) but I'll buy more after closing my short to btc.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Why have you chosen Mindsync? Don't you think that the chance to create applications using AI for any device connected to the Internet is worth mlns of bucks? IMAO 2022 will bring a lot for AI and for the Mindsync, Testnet was successful

AI will boom, but Mindsync will not boom because there is no proper update and proper development from the and activities performed from the past year, they keep saying the same thing, which will not help the community to wait and which we don't see any value to the coin.
Activity: 2
Hello  Smiley!
Are there good news about this project? Nothing on Twitter (only fake account that say "crypto gem"), Facebook and Instagram.
Sent several emails from website and message on chat but zero answers...
For now I lost at least 1500,00?, so I'm a bit worried. It seems a big scam, one of the best of 2021 eastern Europe.
Thanks for those who can help me and other investors.

Enjoy the week-end,
Onadrac87
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
Why have you chosen Mindsync? Don't you think that the chance to create applications using AI for any device connected to the Internet is worth mlns of bucks? IMAO 2022 will bring a lot for AI and for the Mindsync, Testnet was successful

AI will boom, but Mindsync will not boom because there is no proper update and proper development from the and activities performed from the past year, they keep saying the same thing, which will not help the community to wait and which we don't see any value to the coin.
True, Mindsync needs a revival or change in direction of how people perceive or want from them. Need more updates about development and activities as well as stay in touch with the community so we know you are still there, working on. Give us confidence in holding your coin.
copper member
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
Activity: 270
Merit: 40
Well-known people are kinda must give for the project's promotion. I am familiar with the team, I will say here is one of the best teams I have ever had a deal with. Guys have already proved their skills and have a tracks record, all is going according to the roadmap. Make in-depth research and you won't have any questions 😉
Agree! I'm considering Mindsync as a project that'll likely present profits to its community. When you're to make AI-solutions cheaper, the attention will be attracted naturally. No ways to lose, AI is the future.

Yeah I'm close to the same mindset...Hence AI will be the main catalyst of success. I recommend everyone to shill the information about Mindsync cause it is still not very known by major communities, we can help!
Best team ever! Do you guys have some news for us? Some stuff to show us? Maybe recover in price? Or not the best moment? What about the testnet? Thanks

That's good question, I must say. I really hope it will be okay further and we all will get some income from MAI tokens. Testnet is live and you can join testnet if you have Ubuntu or HiveOS installed and at least 1 GPU.
copper member
Best team ever! Do you guys have some news for us? Some stuff to show us? Maybe recover in price? Or not the best moment? What about the testnet? Thanks
copper member
That's a million Dollars question. We have been played around here. I wish to see what give the product with that amount raised, and I do wish that in September, the competition will bring fresh blood!
Well said, man. The release is planned for the end of 2021, so more things are to come before. The main question how the development will go on...
And again, the market is like this, cycle, up and down. Here it is not about a trend, it is about attracting people, and deliver the product, stop shilling or being newbies pls. Just do your homework, find how you can help Mindsync but do not find excuses in the market. And yes, whales/institute/gov, are playing around. That is the only thing they found to stop the cryptocurrencies trend.
How can we help to the MAI? And to the team? Platform still not launched, as far as I know the testnet is only launched...
That's a million Dollars question. We have been played around here. I wish to see what give the product with that amount raised, and I do wish that in September, the competition will bring fresh blood!
copper member
And again, the market is like this, cycle, up and down. Here it is not about a trend, it is about attracting people, and deliver the product, stop shilling or being newbies pls. Just do your homework, find how you can help Mindsync but do not find excuses in the market. And yes, whales/institute/gov, are playing around. That is the only thing they found to stop the cryptocurrencies trend.
How can we help to the MAI? And to the team? Platform still not launched, as far as I know the testnet is only launched...
Pages:
Jump to: