Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem - page 29. (Read 159785 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
On the other hand, people do not want to use opportunities to explore this market. He is still quite young and new. But with the advent of Neluns, they still have to study it. I reason correctly?
Activity: 257
Merit: 12

Anyone who wants to quote this is welcome.

Honestly at this point, this is just flat out scammy on Neluns part and something should be flagged.
For such a company claiming to have raked in some of the best investment of the year and yet having to not only bot to threadbump, but hire an incompetent one for that matter (because cheapness) says a lot.
Thankfully, I somehow avoided all the ICO hype

This subject is being discussed in Meta.
There are various threads discussing the strangeness of the whole MELUNS process, have a forum search: the closer you look the scammier it gets.
Thanks for this.
Was here a few weeks back and saw MagicSmoker's bot warning. Thought "an ICO gotta do what an ICO gotta do to stay relevant for its tokensale"
Came back today and I've hard to seriously reconsider that view (was I high or WTF?). You can't raise over a hundred million in current market conditions without some serious, global-spanning leg works and industry clout.  Not to mention being professional AF!
Read that they've pushed bounty distribution to Christmas day and reading the way it was worded, it's not even set in stone.
Funds are not safu!

When looking at the credibility of Neluns and the ICO, here's just an example to ponder from that well known scam PR site Medium:

“The Manhattan Blockchain Fund is well-known for its equity research team and investments in many successful projects. Now our attention is focused on The Neluns which is a new rapidly developing financial ecosystem. Equity research analysts of The Manhattan Blockchain Fund highly recommended us investing in The Neluns and becoming their anchor investor.

Investing in the development of the companies with bright future, such as The Neluns, is the main priority of The Manhattan Blockchain Fund.
On the private round of investments in June 2018, we have made the investment contribution of $1.5 M in the Neluns Company. We became their anchor investor and going to be actively involved in the development of the Neluns Company.

Ok.
Now try and find anything whatsoever about “The Manhattan Blockchain Fund" outside of a Neluns reference.

Or maybe have a look at their two cent website with its pidgin English

The Manhattan Blockchain Fund partners with many different enterprises of various branches.

Participating in the private rounds of investments in startups and ICOs is very perspective in terms of profitability. 

Here is an interesting article about the whole situation with this project, there are all the answers: neluns.io scam

https://ttrcoin.com/threads/neluns-io-scam.2796/
Activity: 98
I would like to note that the problems that the developers set for themselves are quite real, and it is also established that existing similar systems try to solve them separately, and this solution does not work. You need a comprehensive solution to which the developers Neluns just aspire.
in addition to eliminating existing problems, the Neluns business model is aimed at eliminating entry barriers that users who are afraid to enter the cryptocurrency market can not overcome.
Well, agree that the reasons for fear that the developers bring are quite reasonable, because they can impose the opposite effect on the development of the cryptocurrency market, as well as on the mass use of the cryptocurrency itself. While Neluns will be the catalyst for market development.
I understand what you are talking about. This is a low percentage of using cryptocurrency as a means of payment, problems in work with the exchange, as well as loss of funds due to hacker attacks and similar inconveniences. This can be interpreted as the absence of rules in the market. And this is really a problem.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17

Honestly at this point, this is just flat out scammy on Neluns part and something should be flagged.
For such a company claiming to have raked in some of the best investment of the year and yet having to not only bot to threadbump, but hire an incompetent one for that matter (because cheapness) says a lot.

There are various threads discussing the strangeness of the whole MELUNS process, have a forum search: the closer you look the scammier it gets.
Thanks for this.
Was here a few weeks back and saw MagicSmoker's bot warning. Thought "an ICO gotta do what an ICO gotta do to stay relevant for its tokensale"
Came back today and I've hard to seriously reconsider that view (was I high or WTF?). You can't raise over a hundred million in current market conditions without some serious, global-spanning leg works and industry clout.  Not to mention being professional AF!
Read that they've pushed bounty distribution to Christmas day and reading the way it was worded, it's not even set in stone.
Funds are not safu!

When looking at the credibility of Neluns and the ICO, here's just an example to ponder from that well known scam PR site Medium:

“The Manhattan Blockchain Fund is well-known for its equity research team and investments in many successful projects. Now our attention is focused on The Neluns which is a new rapidly developing financial ecosystem. Equity research analysts of The Manhattan Blockchain Fund highly recommended us investing in The Neluns and becoming their anchor investor.

Investing in the development of the companies with bright future, such as The Neluns, is the main priority of The Manhattan Blockchain Fund.
On the private round of investments in June 2018, we have made the investment contribution of $1.5 M in the Neluns Company. We became their anchor investor and going to be actively involved in the development of the Neluns Company.

Ok.
Now try and find anything whatsoever about “The Manhattan Blockchain Fund" outside of a Neluns reference.

The Manhattan Blockchain Fund partners with many different enterprises of various branches.

Participating in the private rounds of investments in startups and ICOs is very perspective in terms of profitability. 
Opened the medium link and got slapped with this
"The Manhattan Blockchain Fund is an anchor investor of Neluns.
Took from themanhattanfund.com"
Seriously took!
And these guys are supposed to be New Yorkers? You mean they couldn't find just that one dude that speaks and write English in New York?
TFW!
This is gonna exit scam spectacularly!
I was actually harboring the thought of absolving some of the usual bounty dumps, but not anymore. This is the return of CTR - the pa****t version!
I would like to note that the problems that the developers set for themselves are quite real, and it is also established that existing similar systems try to solve them separately, and this solution does not work. You need a comprehensive solution to which the developers Neluns just aspire.
in addition to eliminating existing problems, the Neluns business model is aimed at eliminating entry barriers that users who are afraid to enter the cryptocurrency market can not overcome.
Well, agree that the reasons for fear that the developers bring are quite reasonable, because they can impose the opposite effect on the development of the cryptocurrency market, as well as on the mass use of the cryptocurrency itself. While Neluns will be the catalyst for market development.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

Haiku bot spotted!

Cheesy

Yes, similar parsing to the bots on this thread, and on Neluns' own Medium spam account

Your investments will be protected by the security algorithms and we guarantee that you will not loose your investments and it will bring you profits.
This puts things in a more serious perspective than just a couple of paj**ts being paid to spam an [ANN] thread......

brand new
Activity: 0
Neluns is the project that proved that the interest of users in cryptocurrencies did not fall at all. Although now many ICO projects are not as active as a year ago, anyway, this area is interesting for users and they are ready to invest in good projects.

And where does the scope of ICO projects? How this relates to the project Neluns I do not really understand. I just see this topic is quite active and many users express their thoughts about this project.
Well, if you read the essence of the Neluns project, you should understand why I am saying this. Neluns is a single financial system combining cryptocurrency and Fiat.

I understand it, let's say. But why are you talking about the great interest of users in this project? Why did you draw such conclusions?
Because the crowdsale of this project ended so successfully that the command was able to collect more than 130 million dollars. This is a resounding success for the project.

Wow, I didn't know about that. These are fantastic numbers, I just hadn’t been interested in this project before and didn’t know about it. Apparently I missed a really interesting project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 182

Haiku bot spotted!

Cheesy
I will say for what reason it will be held. It will positively affect the financial system of the country and increase its stability. Moreover, users of banking and financial services will feel the change in technology in the future (of course, this is in a good way).
legendary

Thanks for this.
Funds are not safu!

Ok.

all the approaches of developers to the ecosystem are absolutely correct, besides, the stability and efficiency of the system is the observance of all standards provided by the Committee on Banking Supervision. In addition, monitoring of compliance with standards and assistance will be provided by other influential organizations.
as for the bank, I know that Neluns is currently negotiating a license, and the companies that control this activity are the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) and the PRD (Prudential Regulation Authority).
absolutely true. And it is these organizations that control the issuance of a license and control over banking activities in the territory of a given country. I think you are aware that Neluns Bank will be registered in England, and the exchange and the insurance company - in the United States. Do you know what explains this separation?
as I recall, this is due to the fact that the Bank of England is more loyal to blockchain startups and supports their activity. In addition, according to the governor of England, on the occasion of the development of innovative systems, banking reform will be carried out.
brand new
Activity: 0
Neluns is the project that proved that the interest of users in cryptocurrencies did not fall at all. Although now many ICO projects are not as active as a year ago, anyway, this area is interesting for users and they are ready to invest in good projects.

And where does the scope of ICO projects? How this relates to the project Neluns I do not really understand. I just see this topic is quite active and many users express their thoughts about this project.
Well, if you read the essence of the Neluns project, you should understand why I am saying this. Neluns is a single financial system combining cryptocurrency and Fiat.

I understand it, let's say. But why are you talking about the great interest of users in this project? Why did you draw such conclusions?
all the approaches of developers to the ecosystem are absolutely correct, besides, the stability and efficiency of the system is the observance of all standards provided by the Committee on Banking Supervision. In addition, monitoring of compliance with standards and assistance will be provided by other influential organizations.
as for the bank, I know that Neluns is currently negotiating a license, and the companies that control this activity are the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) and the PRD (Prudential Regulation Authority).
absolutely true. And it is these organizations that control the issuance of a license and control over banking activities in the territory of a given country. I think you are aware that Neluns Bank will be registered in England, and the exchange and the insurance company - in the United States. Do you know what explains this separation?
Activity: 476
Merit: 17

Thanks for this.
Funds are not safu!
legendary
I just see this topic is quite active and many users express their thoughts about this project.

Well some of us do, whereas you read script notes and get paid dust for reposting it. How much are you getting?

Apparently, this innovative ecosystem is going to make a revolution in the field of finance and banking services. I am very happy about this, because I believe that the development of technology is an irreversible process, so you should adapt to this process.
I agree with you. In addition, pay attention to the number of organizations included in Nelūns: this is a bank, an insurance company, and a cryptocurrency exchange. Now the user does not have to search for something separately.
it is. Just look at the list of services provided by each organization and imagine how far-reaching the process will be. An important factor in favor of Neluns is that the developers have a clear algorithm for building the very perfect system that is able to eliminate the existing shortcomings and contribute to the promotion of this industry.
pay attention also to the fact that the Neluns team seeks to minimize the risks and build the project in accordance with all legal norms. For me, for example, it matters, it increases my level of confidence in the project.
Pages:
Jump to: