Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem - page 28. (Read 159785 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
The project looks so inspiring for me but I still don’t get a couple of details. I want to know how the system will designed for users. What are supposed to do users to become a member of this platform?
Well, there are actually a several certain steps that will help to become a part of the Neluns platform. The main goal is to be verified on the platform. It includes three steps. All these procedures will help users to become protected.

It sounds exciting. Can you tell me more about these three steps, because I can’t find information. I guess you are an experienced person, so you could be very helpful for me.

I really hope that I will be helpful for you. The 1st step is email verification. I think it is one of the easiest parts in the whole procedure. The 2nd step is social network and mobile number verification. The last step is identity and mobile number verification.
Activity: 33
I recently learned great news. It turns out the project has collected the necessary amount of funds in order to start moving! I think this is a great indicator at the moment among other projects!
Activity: 70
The project looks so inspiring for me but I still don’t get a couple of details. I want to know how the system will designed for users. What are supposed to do users to become a member of this platform?
Well, there are actually a several certain steps that will help to become a part of the Neluns platform. The main goal is to be verified on the platform. It includes three steps. All these procedures will help users to become protected.

It sounds exciting. Can you tell me more about these three steps, because I can’t find information. I guess you are an experienced person, so you could be very helpful for me.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

Well well, the OP milonite logged in today for the first time in over a couple of weeks.
Will be interesting to see if
a) He does some self mod mass deleting
b) The bumping bots return

Everything archived, naturally.

Your move, Mr. Thielman.....a.k.a.?

CAPTIONS PLEASE
Activity: 112
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
The heat is on. Knew he wouldn't take getting kicked out lying low for just asking for clarifications. Went right up and slammed it on Speculations. That's gonna get a lot of eyeballs on Neluns shady activities: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5063272.new#new
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
It's very painful to see what is happening at the moment after finish of the ICO with huge success this fall under the suspicious project. I'm waiting with patience to let know about the facts what is going on behind the scene.
in general, a wide range of services provided will give very good results. There will be more market participants, deficiencies will be eliminated over time, also by using the principle of a bank guarantee together with the use of innovative technologies will create better conditions for traders and funds.
Activity: 257
Merit: 12
I was going to post a scam accusation thread but I will gladly defer to tmfp.

Any further input/analysis/posts gratefully received.  Smiley

And a bundle of merits (abuse?, don't care  Cheesy ) for anyone who comes up with NELUNS' Bitcoin address.

I guess I'll be retiring this now (or is it too soon?)

Buddy of mine went in and asked for clarifications regarding the concerns surrounding the project. Got the banhammer without a single clarification. That's nice for a project with nothing to hide right?

No, this behavior is not allowed.

I think they behave like that for this reason:

https://ttrcoin.com/threads/neluns-io-scam.2796/

I think in this article the whole truth is written about this project.
Activity: 98
By the way, I would also like to clarify the benefits of the NLS token. In addition to the fact that its price is predicted until 2021, there is also a schedule for its change, so any user will always be able to see these results.
also do not forget that strategies are also predicted when investing in Nelūns: this is long-term, short-term and medium-term. Yes, one more detail: all market participants will not only make a profit, but also reduce the level of risk.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17

And a bundle of merits (abuse?, don't care  Cheesy ) for anyone who comes up with NELUNS' Bitcoin address.

Buddy of mine went in and asked for clarifications regarding the concerns surrounding the project. Got the banhammer without a single clarification. That's nice for a project with nothing to hide right?
By the way, I would also like to clarify the benefits of the NLS token. In addition to the fact that its price is predicted until 2021, there is also a schedule for its change, so any user will always be able to see these results.
legendary

it is, in principle, true, but note that there are many people in the world who already know about cryptocurrency and in the same way they learn about Neluns, therefore, it is these people who will take advantage of all the possibilities first.
the platform really offers excellent opportunities. These are, for example, fast buying and selling of cryptocurrencies, insurance of transactions, instant money transfers, bank cards with a wide range of services, deposit storage with interest, and many others.
it is also necessary to note the benefit of the NLS token, with which you can get additional profit, as well as its value in the process of the platform operation. This confirms the price forecast until 2021.
Activity: 420
Merit: 182

Here is an interesting article about the whole situation with this project, there are all the answers: neluns.io scam

Excellent link thanks, it summarizes the draft "Scam Accusation" post that I'm putting together at the moment.

Yeah, good find, Highquality, and good to see you got some merits for digging this up, too.

I was going to post a scam accusation thread but I will gladly defer to tmfp. Note that the Neogame.io project has used the same bots as Neluns in the past, but not for the last couple of days - maybe they stopped making their payments to the bumping service provider?

legendary
Quite amusingly, they have been copypasta spamming their own Telegram account too.
That's the Telegram account where they delete any reference to Bitcointalk in about 30 seconds.
Bots run wild?  Grin

Tell me, what is the distinctive feature of this project? I am interested to know the difference with similar projects.

it is, in principle, true, but note that there are many people in the world who already know about cryptocurrency and in the same way they learn about Neluns, therefore, it is these people who will take advantage of all the possibilities first.
the platform really offers excellent opportunities. These are, for example, fast buying and selling of cryptocurrencies, insurance of transactions, instant money transfers, bank cards with a wide range of services, deposit storage with interest, and many others.
legendary

Anyone who wants to quote this is welcome.

Honestly at this point, this is just flat out scammy on Neluns part and something should be flagged.
For such a company claiming to have raked in some of the best investment of the year and yet having to not only bot to threadbump, but hire an incompetent one for that matter (because cheapness) says a lot.
Thankfully, I somehow avoided all the ICO hype

This subject is being discussed in Meta.
There are various threads discussing the strangeness of the whole MELUNS process, have a forum search: the closer you look the scammier it gets.
Thanks for this.
Was here a few weeks back and saw MagicSmoker's bot warning. Thought "an ICO gotta do what an ICO gotta do to stay relevant for its tokensale"
Came back today and I've hard to seriously reconsider that view (was I high or WTF?). You can't raise over a hundred million in current market conditions without some serious, global-spanning leg works and industry clout.  Not to mention being professional AF!
Read that they've pushed bounty distribution to Christmas day and reading the way it was worded, it's not even set in stone.
Funds are not safu!

When looking at the credibility of Neluns and the ICO, here's just an example to ponder from that well known scam PR site Medium:

“The Manhattan Blockchain Fund is well-known for its equity research team and investments in many successful projects. Now our attention is focused on The Neluns which is a new rapidly developing financial ecosystem. Equity research analysts of The Manhattan Blockchain Fund highly recommended us investing in The Neluns and becoming their anchor investor.

Investing in the development of the companies with bright future, such as The Neluns, is the main priority of The Manhattan Blockchain Fund.
On the private round of investments in June 2018, we have made the investment contribution of $1.5 M in the Neluns Company. We became their anchor investor and going to be actively involved in the development of the Neluns Company.

Ok.
Now try and find anything whatsoever about “The Manhattan Blockchain Fund" outside of a Neluns reference.

Or maybe have a look at their two cent website with its pidgin English

The Manhattan Blockchain Fund partners with many different enterprises of various branches.

Participating in the private rounds of investments in startups and ICOs is very perspective in terms of profitability. 

Here is an interesting article about the whole situation with this project, there are all the answers: neluns.io scam

Excellent link thanks, it summarizes the draft "Scam Accusation" post that I'm putting together at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: