Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem - page 31. (Read 159785 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Neluns is really something special. This project reached great results and developers have enough resources to make it real. I can’t wait for the application and website launch. It will be amazing.

This platform is promising. What result do you mean exactly? Yes, I want to see the application for smartphones too. By the way, the website is already launched and you can try some services. If you want to check it, I can send you the link.
brand new
Activity: 0
What is this project? How can I get information and new technologies that are used in this project at the moment? I am interested to know about current news.

Neluns is an innovative financial ecosystem that combines a bank that works with fiat and cryptocurrencies, a cryptocurrency exchange and an insurance company

This is a great idea to create a bank, because the cryptocurrency market is growing every day and the day is not far off when capitalization will be very large in order to store it in your own wallets

Therefore, the project and provides a new generation of the Bank, providing all key banking services with cryptocurrency. I think that soon it will be available to all users.

Yes, participants are waiting for the launch of this product, because the deposits of cryptocurrency to the accounts of this bank will be very beneficial to ordinary users.
Activity: 112
Neluns is really something special. This project reached great results and developers have enough resources to make it real. I can’t wait for the application and website launch. It will be amazing.
Activity: 70
considering the category of clients, I think that I need to become a private client of Nelūns Bank, since they also have access to a wide range of credit products.
I thought the same way: credit products targeted at different categories of users provide both target and non-target loans. Moreover, corporate clients will have access to credit lines.
brand new
What is this project? How can I get information and new technologies that are used in this project at the moment? I am interested to know about current news.

Neluns is an innovative financial ecosystem that combines a bank that works with fiat and cryptocurrencies, a cryptocurrency exchange and an insurance company

This is a great idea to create a bank, because the cryptocurrency market is growing every day and the day is not far off when capitalization will be very large in order to store it in your own wallets
Activity: 98
considering the category of clients, I think that I need to become a private client of Nelūns Bank, since they also have access to a wide range of credit products.
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

So you came from year 2011 to 2018 just to answer and post in this thread?? Reported to moderators.
I am attracted to deposits. They were always convenient for me, especially now, when the deposit vault is available to me in both normal currency and crypt. As a supplement - depositing funds to an escrow account will be available from any part of the world.
I agree. Moreover, it is quite simple to do this - you just need to deposit the necessary amount of money using an ATM or make the appropriate transfer. Funds can also be deposited in any currency.
do you know that deposits will accrue interest? I learned about this recently, which also pleased me. I think that this is no less convenient advantage among all the others.
I heard about this from a friend. He also told me that instant conversation from one currency to another would be available in user accounts. Clients will be able to exchange fiat for cryptography and vice versa, as well as exchange various types of currency currencies (for example, EUR-USD, BTC-ETH).
I am attracted to deposits. They were always convenient for me, especially now, when the deposit vault is available to me in both normal currency and crypt. As a supplement - depositing funds to an escrow account will be available from any part of the world.
I agree. Moreover, it is quite simple to do this - you just need to deposit the necessary amount of money using an ATM or make the appropriate transfer. Funds can also be deposited in any currency.
do you know that deposits will accrue interest? I learned about this recently, which also pleased me. I think that this is no less convenient advantage among all the others.
legendary

Lol, This project is lagging behind the roadmap. You are a bot and before you the same question has been asked by various co bots.
brand new
brand new
Neluns ICO has finished and i want to congradulate this project and the team with such a successful fund-raising campaign!

how do you personally think (if we do not take into accounty the amount of attracted funds) Will nls token be in demand on the market

I am not to choose and predict this, but we all the steps during ico was right. Of course there are a lot of project with the same idea, but all of them are a big simple, not so consistent
legendary
Any true updates about exchange listing?? Besides fake conversations??
what else does the level of verification affect? More specifically, what else, except for trade? For example, a restriction on the conduct and implementation of banking services or insurance transactions?
as far as I remember, it affects the bank card of Neluns Bank, which you receive, as well as in the case of the exchange. Only cards are different: Lite gives the advantages of a first-level user with a trading amount of no more than $ 300. The rest of the cards are Silver, Gold and Platinum cards.
what is available to users if they receive the Nelunks Bank Platinum Card? It seems to me that in addition to the absence of restrictions on trading amounts, there must be something else.
you think correctly. In this case, it is an investment. Contributions to Nelūns Bank must be at least $ 5,000. And, of course, this access to absolutely all the services of both the bank and the stock exchange, as well as the insurance company.
I like Neluns so much. I expect that crypto community and other non-connected public will appreciate it. I am sure that this platform has everything we need. The only thing that I’m worried about is the application for smartphones. Is there planned something?
Of course, developers planned to launch an application for Android and IOS. Mobile banking services are one of the most needed services at the current moment. Besides, it will make the system simpler and more comfortable for users.

It is nice to hear. Thank god that developers really care about their customers. I can’t wait to test this application by myself. Is there are any demo-versions or something? I want to see it.

I don’t know about the demo-version but I am sure that there is some information in the white paper about these apps. You can find it on the 17th page.
https://neluns.io/static/ver165/whitepaper/whitepaper.pdf
legendary
I heard that the project raised enough funds to start promoting the project to the public. This is an excellent result, but I don’t know how much it is, I’m interested to know.

I have not heard of this news, but if this is so, then I am happy for the development team. She did a great job of achieving this result. I will continue to follow the project!

As far as I know, the results of the project are as follows: collected $ 136 million hard kepa. This is an excellent result in my opinion, but I think that this is not the final result and the main achievements are ahead

We will actively follow the project, in the future it will have even more excellent results that the public will like. I will follow the project and wish him good luck!

How much is the bot operators being paid to keep this scum up and active? Where are the mods controlling the bots?? Huh...
I want my money back, that's it.
brand new
Neluns ICO has finished and i want to congradulate this project and the team with such a successful fund-raising campaign!

how do you personally think (if we do not take into accounty the amount of attracted funds) Will nls token be in demand on the market
what else does the level of verification affect? More specifically, what else, except for trade? For example, a restriction on the conduct and implementation of banking services or insurance transactions?
as far as I remember, it affects the bank card of Neluns Bank, which you receive, as well as in the case of the exchange. Only cards are different: Lite gives the advantages of a first-level user with a trading amount of no more than $ 300. The rest of the cards are Silver, Gold and Platinum cards.
what is available to users if they receive the Nelunks Bank Platinum Card? It seems to me that in addition to the absence of restrictions on trading amounts, there must be something else.
Pages:
Jump to: