Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem - page 30. (Read 159785 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Apparently, this innovative ecosystem is going to make a revolution in the field of finance and banking services. I am very happy about this, because I believe that the development of technology is an irreversible process, so you should adapt to this process.
I agree with you. In addition, pay attention to the number of organizations included in Nelūns: this is a bank, an insurance company, and a cryptocurrency exchange. Now the user does not have to search for something separately.
it is. Just look at the list of services provided by each organization and imagine how far-reaching the process will be. An important factor in favor of Neluns is that the developers have a clear algorithm for building the very perfect system that is able to eliminate the existing shortcomings and contribute to the promotion of this industry.
brand new
Activity: 0
Neluns is the project that proved that the interest of users in cryptocurrencies did not fall at all. Although now many ICO projects are not as active as a year ago, anyway, this area is interesting for users and they are ready to invest in good projects.

And where does the scope of ICO projects? How this relates to the project Neluns I do not really understand. I just see this topic is quite active and many users express their thoughts about this project.
Activity: 70
Apparently, this innovative ecosystem is going to make a revolution in the field of finance and banking services. I am very happy about this, because I believe that the development of technology is an irreversible process, so you should adapt to this process.
I agree with you. In addition, pay attention to the number of organizations included in Nelūns: this is a bank, an insurance company, and a cryptocurrency exchange. Now the user does not have to search for something separately.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

Anyone who wants to quote this is welcome.

Honestly at this point, this is just flat out scammy on Neluns part and something should be flagged.
For such a company claiming to have raked in some of the best investment of the year and yet having to not only bot to threadbump, but hire an incompetent one for that matter (because cheapness) says a lot.
Thankfully, I somehow avoided all the ICO hype

This subject is being discussed in Meta.
There are various threads discussing the strangeness of the whole MELUNS process, have a forum search: the closer you look the scammier it gets.
Activity: 98
brand new
I accidentally stumbled upon this project, and read about it here, I can say that I am impressed, I am very inspired by what this project does. Can I participate in this? I would like to invest in this project, I think this is a very interesting investment.

I am afraid that you are late because the ICO has already ended and you will not be able to do it. The same Bounty campaign is also over.

It is a pity that I did not have time to take part in this project. I hope that they have collected enough to implement their project at a decent level. Is there any information about how much they managed to collect?
I think that they will have enough funds to implement the project in full. Information about the amount of funds collected can be found in their blog on the medium - https://medium.com/@iconeluns. They collected more than 105 million dollars.

I would like to ask some questions about collaboration to Neluns team. Where I can find their contacts? Can someone help me with it because I am very interested in this wonderful project?

You can text them in all social media. I think Neluns team will be very interested in new partnerships. The easiest way to contact them will be their telegram chat. Here is the link. https://t.me/TheNelunsChat
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
I accidentally stumbled upon this project, and read about it here, I can say that I am impressed, I am very inspired by what this project does. Can I participate in this? I would like to invest in this project, I think this is a very interesting investment.

I am afraid that you are late because the ICO has already ended and you will not be able to do it. The same Bauti campaign is also over.

It is a pity that I did not have time to take part in this project. I hope that they have collected enough to implement their project at a decent level. Is there any information about how much they managed to collect?
You hope they've collected enough, but somehow you have the precognition to know what they have collected as you proudly declared here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.47569022

Seriously, what script are you guys reading from again?

I would like to ask some questions about collaboration to Neluns team. Where I can find their contacts? Can someone help me with it because I am very interested in this wonderful project?

Honestly at this point, this is just flat out scammy on Neluns part and something should be flagged.
For such a company claiming to have raked in some of the best investment of the year and yet having to not only bot to threadbump, but hire an incompetent one for that matter (because cheapness) says a lot.
Thankfully, I somehow avoided all the ICO hype
Activity: 84
You are absolutely right about it. I think I was just very busy in last couple of weeks or maybe more. Neluns raised $136M. This result is one of the most impressing results I have ever seen.
Wow. I think Neluns developers tried hard to realize it. I hope they will be able to save this pace of development. This result means that public really believe in this project and want to use it.

Neluns will be a great developer for different cryptocurrencies. It can help in cryptocurrencies adaptation in daily life of simple people. People all over the world will become more familiar with these currencies.

Nice conclusions. Neluns can change the financial market and make it better and more modern. Platforms like Neluns open a new bright future to crypto industry. Time will tell everything.
Activity: 112
You are absolutely right about it. I think I was just very busy in last couple of weeks or maybe more. Neluns raised $136M. This result is one of the most impressing results I have ever seen.
Wow. I think Neluns developers tried hard to realize it. I hope they will be able to save this pace of development. This result means that public really believe in this project and want to use it.

Neluns will be a great developer for different cryptocurrencies. It can help in cryptocurrencies adaptation in daily life of simple people. People all over the world will become more familiar with these currencies.
legendary

I am afraid that you are late because the ICO has already ended and you will not be able to do it. The same Bauti campaign is also over.

Bauti

is Hindi, isn't it? How many sats are you getting paid per post?

You accidentally stumbled about this project when these links proves that you've been here longer?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.47569022

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.47569731

Come on, if someone's gonna code a bot they should at least try and code on better script
brand new

I am afraid that you are late because the ICO has already ended and you will not be able to do it. The same Bounty campaign is also over.
Neluns is really something special. This project reached great results and developers have enough resources to make it real. I can’t wait for the application and website launch. It will be amazing.

This platform is promising. What result do you mean exactly? Yes, I want to see the application for smartphones too. By the way, the website is already launched and you can try some services. If you want to check it, I can send you the link.

OMG. How could I miss it? I am very thankful is you send it to me. In accordance to the road map, developers planned to launch the alpha-version of the app in November. I mean that they’ve reached the hard cap.

It is so awesome. How much funds were raised? Here is the link for the website.
nelunsbank.com
Try to be more attentive. You need to check Neluns social media more often.
Neluns is really something special. This project reached great results and developers have enough resources to make it real. I can’t wait for the application and website launch. It will be amazing.

This platform is promising. What result do you mean exactly? Yes, I want to see the application for smartphones too. By the way, the website is already launched and you can try some services. If you want to check it, I can send you the link.

OMG. How could I miss it? I am very thankful is you send it to me. In accordance to the road map, developers planned to launch the alpha-version of the app in November. I mean that they’ve reached the hard cap.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: