Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem - page 33. (Read 159802 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
This project will have a wide target audience. I can’t deny that it probably could be hard to realize this kind of a financial ecosystem but all this public support could change the situation. I guess people really need something unique.

I agree with you. Neluns want to fulfill all possible client request. I think this team is doing awesome. You could be able to manage all kinds of your assets all over the world in couple of seconds.
Yes, this is one of the most amazing features of this platform. I think it is the main direction of development of all modern banks. The globalization uses people to travel a lot and deal a lot with different international companies. They want to be able to have access to international transactions.
By the way, I know that these international transactions will have a real low fee. I guess this a perfect approach for a successful project. Other banks need to add some services from Neluns to their companies.
brand new
Activity: 0
For me, this project is good because it gives certain guarantees. For example, insurance of some transactions and operations already gives me a reason to be sure of this.

This is a huge problem of the entire cryptocurrency market. in the absence of any guarantees and confidence in the currency. With mutual transactions, no one guarantees protection against fraud.
That is why, for many other reasons, Neluns is an interesting and attractive solution for me, which I turned my attention to.

What other reasons have motivated you to pay attention to this particular project? You can tell about it, I would be interested to know.
Oh sure. The huge problem of modern cryptocurrency is that, for all their value, they are not capable of being a full-fledged payment tool, right?
brand new
What platform is this project built on? I follow many projects and this project is my priority. I hope that the results of the project will be available soon.
Activity: 98
in the case of the exchange, it is really a completely different structure, which is not affected by the problems of the existing traditional exchanges. It is noteworthy that the “bank guarantee” approach is used to protect assets against unforeseen circumstances.
by itself. I even find it hard to imagine what the circulation of money and cryptocurrency is going on in all three organizations. By the way, as far as I know, not all users can perform operations on the exchange.
brand new
For me, this project is good because it gives certain guarantees. For example, insurance of some transactions and operations already gives me a reason to be sure of this.

This is a huge problem of the entire cryptocurrency market. in the absence of any guarantees and confidence in the currency. With mutual transactions, no one guarantees protection against fraud.
That is why, for many other reasons, Neluns is an interesting and attractive solution for me, which I turned my attention to.

What other reasons have motivated you to pay attention to this particular project? You can tell about it, I would be interested to know.
Activity: 33
Everyone says that this project will be of interest to a large number of users, but I don’t understand why people will be interested in it ?! What is the main advantage?

All people constantly use the services of the bank and insurance. This project provides a unique technology in these areas, so people will be interested to use it.

And how will the cryptosphere react to such a project? Will it be a positive factor for her or vice versa?

Of course, this will be a positive factor for the entire industry. The more people learn about the crypto world, the more the project can carry out their plans into reality!

We have a wonderful future, every day I follow new projects, for their success. At the moment, this project is one of the best on the market. I like
brand new
What role does the token play in this project? Does he need only to make a sale of sales on the exchange and that's all? Or does he play an important role?

This token is the basis of this project. I think that soon you will notice significant changes.

What could be more interesting than getting a token to the stock exchange and selling it at a bargain price? I think this is the main task of users.
Activity: 70
in the case of the exchange, it is really a completely different structure, which is not affected by the problems of the existing traditional exchanges. It is noteworthy that the “bank guarantee” approach is used to protect assets against unforeseen circumstances.
brand new

brand new
Everyone says that this project will be of interest to a large number of users, but I don’t understand why people will be interested in it ?! What is the main advantage?

All people constantly use the services of the bank and insurance. This project provides a unique technology in these areas, so people will be interested to use it.

And how will the cryptosphere react to such a project? Will it be a positive factor for her or vice versa?

Of course, this will be a positive factor for the entire industry. The more people learn about the crypto world, the more the project can carry out their plans into reality!
brand new

brand new
What role does the token play in this project? Does he need only to make a sale of sales on the exchange and that's all? Or does he play an important role?
Activity: 98
it is a nice platform! Cool Cool judging by its scope and ideas, I can imagine how wide the range of banking products it will offer.
you just imagine how much the opportunities for the participants of the cryptocurrency market will expand. Besides the fact that everyone can find exactly the services he needs, the use of advanced technologies will create an ecosystem of the future.
tell me, given that this is an unusual project consisting of three organizations, how different will their functions be? Is it possible that, for example, the Neluns cryptocurrency exchange uses a different approach?
brand new
If you talk about this, you probably assume that ordinary people will come to this market, for whom the block and cryptocurrency seemed something unfamiliar and they did not understand what it is.

Including I mean these people. With the arrival of such a project, the akak Neluns cryptocurrency market will indeed become accessible to everyone. Including in terms of investment.
brand new
Activity: 70
it is a nice platform! Cool Cool judging by its scope and ideas, I can imagine how wide the range of banking products it will offer.
you just imagine how much the opportunities for the participants of the cryptocurrency market will expand. Besides the fact that everyone can find exactly the services he needs, the use of advanced technologies will create an ecosystem of the future.
brand new
What is this project? How can I get information and new technologies that are used in this project at the moment? I am interested to know about current news.

Neluns is an innovative financial ecosystem that combines a bank that works with fiat and cryptocurrencies, a cryptocurrency exchange and an insurance company

This is a great idea to create a bank, because the cryptocurrency market is growing every day and the day is not far off when capitalization will be very large in order to store it in your own wallets

Therefore, the project and provides a new generation of the Bank, providing all key banking services with cryptocurrency. I think that soon it will be available to all users.
Activity: 33
brand new
What is this project? How can I get information and new technologies that are used in this project at the moment? I am interested to know about current news.

Neluns is an innovative financial ecosystem that combines a bank that works with fiat and cryptocurrencies, a cryptocurrency exchange and an insurance company

This is a great idea to create a bank, because the cryptocurrency market is growing every day and the day is not far off when capitalization will be very large in order to store it in your own wallets

Therefore, the project and provides a new generation of the Bank, providing all key banking services with cryptocurrency. I think that soon it will be available to all users.

Yes, participants are waiting for the launch of this product, because the deposits of cryptocurrency to the accounts of this bank will be very beneficial to ordinary users.
brand new

Pages:
Jump to: