Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem - page 34. (Read 159802 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
it is a nice platform! Cool Cool judging by its scope and ideas, I can imagine how wide the range of banking products it will offer.
brand new
Activity: 0
What is this project? How can I get information and new technologies that are used in this project at the moment? I am interested to know about current news.

Neluns is an innovative financial ecosystem that combines a bank that works with fiat and cryptocurrencies, a cryptocurrency exchange and an insurance company
brand new
Do you think that the influx of new investors will be so sharp and sudden? I don’t think that for the most part non-luns will be the reason for the expansion of investment.

I do not claim that it will be a sharp increase. Most likely this will occur smoothly and gradually, but I am sure that this will be so.
It just seems to me that everyone who sees the potential in cryptocurrencies has entered this market a long time ago and is actively working here and they have learned to overcome many financial suburbs.

Of course, but we are talking about a convenient service where all the functionality is combined together and presented in a convenient way. This is what usually attracts users.
Activity: 70
I like Neluns so much. I expect that crypto community and other non-connected public will appreciate it. I am sure that this platform has everything we need. The only thing that I’m worried about is the application for smartphones. Is there planned something?
Of course, developers planned to launch an application for Android and IOS. Mobile banking services are one of the most needed services at the current moment. Besides, it will make the system simpler and more comfortable for users.

It is nice to hear. Thank god that developers really care about their customers. I can’t wait to test this application by myself. Is there are any demo-versions or something? I want to see it.
brand new
What is this project? How can I get information and new technologies that are used in this project at the moment? I am interested to know about current news.
Activity: 33
What number of tokens does the project allocate for the project promotion and all other goals? It is important for me to know the quantity, because on the basis of this information it can resolve some issues.

As far as I know such information is presented on the main page of the forum and on the official site, so open the project description and look for this information.

It is written on the site that the project allocates 200 million tokens for the implementation of all the ideas and tasks that the project sets itself

I think that this number of tokens will be enough for the functioning of the project in the future, after fundraising, this is a great indicator! I like the terms of the project!
Do you think that the influx of new investors will be so sharp and sudden? I don’t think that for the most part non-luns will be the reason for the expansion of investment.

I do not claim that it will be a sharp increase. Most likely this will occur smoothly and gradually, but I am sure that this will be so.
It just seems to me that everyone who sees the potential in cryptocurrencies has entered this market a long time ago and is actively working here and they have learned to overcome many financial suburbs.
I like Neluns so much. I expect that crypto community and other non-connected public will appreciate it. I am sure that this platform has everything we need. The only thing that I’m worried about is the application for smartphones. Is there planned something?
Of course, developers planned to launch an application for Android and IOS. Mobile banking services are one of the most needed services at the current moment. Besides, it will make the system simpler and more comfortable for users.
brand new
I heard that the project raised enough funds to start promoting the project to the public. This is an excellent result, but I don’t know how much it is, I’m interested to know.

I have not heard of this news, but if this is so, then I am happy for the development team. She did a great job of achieving this result. I will continue to follow the project!

As far as I know, the results of the project are as follows: collected $ 136 million hard kepa. This is an excellent result in my opinion, but I think that this is not the final result and the main achievements are ahead

We will actively follow the project, in the future it will have even more excellent results that the public will like. I will follow the project and wish him good luck!

Users are actively discussing the project and are ready to continue to follow him and help in the development and promotion. I think that soon the number of users will be the largest among competitors
brand new
What number of tokens does the project allocate for the project promotion and all other goals? It is important for me to know the quantity, because on the basis of this information it can resolve some issues.

As far as I know such information is presented on the main page of the forum and on the official site, so open the project description and look for this information.

It is written on the site that the project allocates 200 million tokens for the implementation of all the ideas and tasks that the project sets itself
brand new

brand new
I heard that the project raised enough funds to start promoting the project to the public. This is an excellent result, but I don’t know how much it is, I’m interested to know.

I have not heard of this news, but if this is so, then I am happy for the development team. She did a great job of achieving this result. I will continue to follow the project!

As far as I know, the results of the project are as follows: collected $ 136 million hard kepa. This is an excellent result in my opinion, but I think that this is not the final result and the main achievements are ahead

We will actively follow the project, in the future it will have even more excellent results that the public will like. I will follow the project and wish him good luck!
Activity: 84
Nice conclusion but I think traditional banks are too conservative to use it. This project is better than other similar companies. I am convinced because it is a combination of experience and innovational ideas and technologies.
You are absolutely right. People need to look back to remember all mistakes and try to develop all good things. That’s why Neluns can grow strong and have a big role on the global financial market.

Activity: 112
Nice conclusion but I think traditional banks are too conservative to use it. This project is better than other similar companies. I am convinced because it is a combination of experience and innovational ideas and technologies.
brand new

brand new
I read in their documentation for the project, as they said that the emergence of such a project as Neluns will attract more new investors, for whom the cryptocurrency market is not yet a priority. But I see that it is not so.

In what sense is it not? They attracted a huge amount of investment in their project. Doesn't that prove them right?
I'm talking about the fact that the cryptocurrency market is not a problem for investors, if they were able to collect 100 million developing their project.

Well, after Neluns is fully implemented, then the cryptocurrency market can change significantly. Because a huge number of investors, who previously neglected cryptocurrencies, will begin to actively invest in new projects.
Activity: 112
This project will have a wide target audience. I can’t deny that it probably could be hard to realize this kind of a financial ecosystem but all this public support could change the situation. I guess people really need something unique.

I agree with you. Neluns want to fulfill all possible client request. I think this team is doing awesome. You could be able to manage all kinds of your assets all over the world in couple of seconds.
Yes, this is one of the most amazing features of this platform. I think it is the main direction of development of all modern banks. The globalization uses people to travel a lot and deal a lot with different international companies. They want to be able to have access to international transactions.
brand new
Pages:
Jump to: