Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟 - page 39. (Read 54616 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Since then the growth slowed down. However, I am pretty sure that the team will come with some great plan.
They have pending announcements and they might announcing it soon.
Activity: 210
Well what does other ICOs that state similar ideas or information on their website seems to you.??
Because depending on how you see it or DYOR is how you assert yourself with provided info
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I know it’s still a discussion or idea generation but don’t want to distract them much with veering them off their scheduled roadmap... I know this isn’t much effective form of communication with them but nonetheless more about less infringing
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Do you want to be a hodler or a chaser and price prognosticator? This token can start running anytime. News can surprise at anytime be it another exchange, a new partnership or any developments/progress that the CEO suddenly announces. Measure the risk reward potential. Risk is .033 cents. Reward is potentially much much higher. So hodl I must. Kn Ncash I trust. Don't get left behind in the dust. I am going to hodl and accumulate. That's just me. Your choices are your own
Activity: 238
Next Generation Antivirus
I have received a token named nCore from NucleusVisionCore. The amount is 1 nCore. Here the contract link: https://ethplorer.io/address/0x55ae7e1b4ca7c171679b64c38010686fe8e90413
The total supply is 5974 and there are 5974 holders (1 nCore for everyone).

I received it too but what is the purpose of these nCore token ? Why is that total supply so low?

they dont know the purpose of the token
Participated in the bounty of the company - there is still no reward. Your project received many discussions in poor quality. for airdrop to me by the way and did not give 800 coins - the answer of support that I did something wrong, although it is not so
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I have received a token named nCore from NucleusVisionCore. The amount is 1 nCore. Here the contract link: https://ethplorer.io/address/0x55ae7e1b4ca7c171679b64c38010686fe8e90413
The total supply is 5974 and there are 5974 holders (1 nCore for everyone).

I received it too but what is the purpose of these nCore token ? Why is that total supply so low?

they dont know the purpose of the token. they distributed around 14k tokens.
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
Wow $1 crypto market cap will be around 1 trillion, wonder if that's possible this year, guess end of this month and June will be interesting as new entry points are formed for new money to enter
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
I chose ncash over Zil when they were around 2 3 cents. It seems like a bad decision for now but I believe in the long run ncash can beat Zil

How can you compare 2 projects with a completely different idea and product? Personally, I doubt that the token ncash will be very popular, especially considering how they relate to their community! Zilliqa product and community support are much better!

It don't make any sense to make compare this token with Ziliqa although both projects have great support from community but they have totally different ideas and the way to move forward. NCASH also have big space and in future it will get more better place but we must add both tokens into our portfolio.

The team NCASH canceled the main sale for investors as far as I can remember, since I wanted to buy a part of the tokens, no airdrops were received either, as promised three months ago! Team Zilliqa gave everyone the opportunity to participate in the main sale and showed good X's already at the moment!

Activity: 713
Merit: 252
I chose ncash over Zil when they were around 2 3 cents. It seems like a bad decision for now but I believe in the long run ncash can beat Zil

I don't think it will happen, Zil is built on their own blockchain while Ncash is on the ethereum blockchain, and we all know ethereum is really slow and it will be hard for people to use Ncash in the future unless ethereum can fix this problem

That's the status quo, but things can change and Ethereum has largest developer ecosystem in the world. It's going to be faster in the near future.
Activity: 126
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
I was wondering if you evaluated the potential size of the market in which you will operate ? will security surveillance and customer identification (in retail ) become a 100 trillion , 1 trillion or 10 trillion dollar industry e.t . And what percentage of the market do you see in Nucleus Vision ?

far too early to make a good estimate I think. All over the world people are pursuing more and more privacy, companies are getting sued for billions for violating its customers privacy, even Facebook faced possible lawsuits. How does a project like Nucleus Vision fit into that?
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I was wondering if you evaluated the potential size of the market in which you will operate ? will security surveillance and customer identification (in retail ) become a 100 trillion , 1 trillion or 10 trillion dollar industry e.t . And what percentage of the market do you see in Nucleus Vision ?
Activity: 460
It's dissapointing that people think a Nucleus Vision event is going to draw more attention than Consensus.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
The distribution of the tokens to the bounty hunters will begin soon.
They will take them to the exchanges.
It will be possible to buy on a dump Wink
Activity: 126
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
I keep topping up... Surly going to make some decent profit soon?? Not much but can I expect a x10 x20?
We need to wait for good news about the project from the team. In this case, the price will start to grow rapidly. But unfortunately I don't know how much we will have to wait.
I fear that we will never see such a high price. The team turned out to be a little worse than the investors thought. There are doubts that they will be able to implement the project at a high level.
should always remain optimistic, never easy to despair, always pray the best hopefully can get very satisfying results, in accordance with the hard work that has been done.
I'm afraid optimism won't help us here. Since the token has reached its maximum price and now the price will only fall.
I hope you're wrong and this token has still some potential to grow. Let's see how it evolves.

If you can afford to hodl, just hodl. Maybe in a year or two the project has different management
Activity: 621
Working with the Indian government on # blockchain applications allows us not only to expand our user base exponentially , but also to attract some of the country 's best talents to the Nucleus Vision blockchain protocol development .
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
I keep topping up... Surly going to make some decent profit soon?? Not much but can I expect a x10 x20?
We need to wait for good news about the project from the team. In this case, the price will start to grow rapidly. But unfortunately I don't know how much we will have to wait.
I fear that we will never see such a high price. The team turned out to be a little worse than the investors thought. There are doubts that they will be able to implement the project at a high level.
should always remain optimistic, never easy to despair, always pray the best hopefully can get very satisfying results, in accordance with the hard work that has been done.
I'm afraid optimism won't help us here. Since the token has reached its maximum price and now the price will only fall.
I hope you're wrong and this token has still some potential to grow. Let's see how it evolves.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
It is very good that for a release of the platform to the market, you cooperate with such companies as Vodafone, Reliance Communications and Idea Cellular, I am sure that success will be high!

I also bullish on this token so many positive news and signs which will make this journey fun and very profitable for all strong hands. Dev team is very balanced I also think this will get more attention in coming and support will keep increasing for this great platform.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
It is very good that for a release of the platform to the market, you cooperate with such companies as Vodafone, Reliance Communications and Idea Cellular, I am sure that success will be high!
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

How can you compare 2 projects with a completely different idea and product? Personally, I doubt that the token ncash will be very popular, especially considering how they relate to their community! Zilliqa product and community support are much better!

It don't make any sense to make compare this token with Ziliqa although both projects have great support from community but they have totally different ideas and the way to move forward. NCASH also have big space and in future it will get more better place but we must add both tokens into our portfolio.
Activity: 308
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
Pages:
Jump to: