Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟 - page 38. (Read 54616 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
S O A R
Ncash doesn’t have as much tokens and they have a great team behind it with a super investor backing
Tim Draper affiliated companies are bound to do well
I agree that Ncash is a very promising project. But the price of tokens is constantly falling. I am annoyed by such an unstable market.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391

nCash to be accepted for the HybridBlock Token Sale

Nucleus Vision has partnered with HybridBlock — a one-of-a-kind cryptocurrency trading ecosystem. This partnership allows members of the Nucleus Vision community to use nCash in HybridBlock’s token generation event, to be held on May 23, 2018. In fact, HybridBlock is setting up an exclusive landing page for nCash token holders to contribute to its main sale.
According to a HybridBlock spokesperson, “The Nucleus Vision project is one of the most promising cryptocurrency initiatives out there and we’re absolutely delighted to have struck a partnership with them.

Link for Hybrid Block Main Sale: https://tokensale.hybridblock.io/

Details: https://medium.com/@NucleusVision/ncash-to-be-accepted-for-the-hybridblock-token-sale-8e172db6cc46

I think this is good opportunity to buy more nCash. The team is doing great jobs and the bullish trend of the total market is not too far away. There is also strong support at the level of 300 and 270 nCash/BTC
Merit: 0
Ncash doesn’t have as much tokens and they have a great team behind it with a super investor backing
Tim Draper affiliated companies are bound to do well
Activity: 224
what do you mean that we can participate in hybridblock token sale with Ncash? Like a whitelist or buying hybridblock with ncash? how much is 1ncash worth in usd?
Activity: 266
Just a caution for everyone I just received a direct message from someone pretending to be nucleusvision Community manager and they sent me a message saying hey user have you made your contributions yet and so I immediately reported spam and deleted it sounds fishy to me just giving everyone a heads up including letting the admin know this happened
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

nCash to be accepted for the HybridBlock Token Sale

Nucleus Vision has partnered with HybridBlock — a one-of-a-kind cryptocurrency trading ecosystem. This partnership allows members of the Nucleus Vision community to use nCash in HybridBlock’s token generation event, to be held on May 23, 2018. In fact, HybridBlock is setting up an exclusive landing page for nCash token holders to contribute to its main sale.
According to a HybridBlock spokesperson, “The Nucleus Vision project is one of the most promising cryptocurrency initiatives out there and we’re absolutely delighted to have struck a partnership with them.

Link for Hybrid Block Main Sale: https://tokensale.hybridblock.io/

Details: https://medium.com/@NucleusVision/ncash-to-be-accepted-for-the-hybridblock-token-sale-8e172db6cc46
when can we have updates? Where is the new website that was being completed? Can we get a roadmap update for us investors to know what the project status is? Can we get what the latest on the Conference planning for Aug is and any of the confirmed attendees?
This information would go a long way to keep the investors at ease.
Thank you
Activity: 247
But looking at the papers, you should be able to X5 your money if you would buy now and sell in the end of 2019. It could possibly even go x100, but you need to stay realistic. Being dreamy won't create a reality. Actually researching does give you a good idea of the likely scenario.
Looks like a pretty good buy price for the long term. But maybe if you wait a few days you could buy in at a very low price and make quick profit within weeks. Just a matter of timing Wink
Activity: 189
You know, this meme is meant for use when youre ignorant and judge things without thinking about it. Just like the man behind behind the meme. The puppet with the trumpet. The joker. Aka Donald Trump
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
I'm down haha.. But serious though.. This is technology will change the world... Imagine.. Once a big name mall adopts this technology. And every store has an ion sensor.... That will make millenials and anyone in stores to go crazy and go into every store and shop... I can hear teens and parents asking each other.. How much ncash did you just get??? (after walking into a mall store..) Like in that bullish

In order for this to work it is necessary that the crypto-currency is accepted as a means of payment and corporations that produce products would like to allocate a part of the funds for its universal implementation! At the moment it's just a dream!
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
The bounty distribution is important for their reputation. So please be patient with the payment. The procedure is progressing. There are thousands of bounty participant and of course, the bounty is not their priority. They are working for their products and for new partnerships. But I am sure we are going to receive our payment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
same thing happened with the Airdrop, people were complaining about it. when it was succesfully completed no body expressed their happinesss here instead leaving the group. You will recieve you Bounty, just be patience and check their Contract address

How many people eventually received it, i never receive mine even though i did the kyc and gave my personal info, i didn't get any airdrop, so don't conclude by saying so, who knows, only few actually got the airdrop.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
same thing happened with the Airdrop, people were complaining about it. when it was succesfully completed no body expressed their happinesss here instead leaving the group. You will recieve you Bounty, just be patience and check their Contract address
someone coming here for their own publicity stunt gets an equal responce. its good that admins do that,, who is a legit guy will get back his access after having a conversation with the admin,,even i got banned once that doesnt mean i stand protesting about it,
Activity: 238
They need new investors coming in to the market to go up. By doing so, putting out a positive vibe and show them how much benefits and fun crypto currency can be. Negative talk will just drive them away without them knowing how great it can be.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I'm down haha.. But serious though.. This is technology will change the world... Imagine.. Once a big name mall adopts this technology. And every store has an ion sensor.... That will make millenials and anyone in stores to go crazy and go into every store and shop... I can hear teens and parents asking each other.. How much ncash did you just get??? (after walking into a mall store..) Like in that bullish

Our digital era is really different now. Making our lives more comfortable and rewarding. Hope this project will have global reach in the coming years and enjoy the benefits of knowing this platform.
Activity: 126
I FIRMLY believe in this team and tech. ITS %65 OF MY PORTFOLIO NOW
I will slowly buy the dips and make it to %80
I know it's not diversified but in time Just a year or a lil more we we see this tech take over
Activity: 247
Activity: 189
i do sometimes question the manner in which coins all over value changes if you have the order book especially ones that not on lots exchanges...like our mini pump
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
This project is discussed so much by the forum in a telegram, but in some organizational moments the team is not very effective. An example is the airdrop. He is paid a few months and can not finish it.
Pages:
Jump to: