Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥NUCLEUS VISION🔥 The Future of IoT and Retail⚡Harvard & MIT team🌟 - page 40. (Read 54616 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
S O A R
I am pleasantly surprised that the token is very expensive.
3.62x USD
6.32x ETH
5.09x BTC
 I wonder when  10x will be reached.
I am very pleased with the price of tokens. But I bought tokens for the price of 4x in Ethereum. Therefore, I want to wait for the growth to the level of 10x and above.
Over the past week, the price of tokens has fallen very much. I don't know what the reason is.
3.42x USD
5.73x ETH
4.86x BTC
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
I have received a token named nCore from NucleusVisionCore. The amount is 1 nCore. Here the contract link: https://ethplorer.io/address/0x55ae7e1b4ca7c171679b64c38010686fe8e90413
The total supply is 5974 and there are 5974 holders (1 nCore for everyone).

I received it too but what is the purpose of these nCore token ? Why is that total supply so low?

i still didnt receive anything until now from this project, i i hope the will distribute the token as soon as possible.

I ask at the telegram channel and admin answered me. The nCore token is just for the people who whitelisted for Nucleus.Vision ICO and they are going to clarify the purpose very soon.

By the way the total supply is increasing. 16477 now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
So i didnt receive airdropped tokens,  but im guessing their going to just send me that automated message that says airdrop completed something. Bad business
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
 Business Development Referral Program is off to a flying start with hundreds of referrals coming in from every corner of the globe.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
I chose ncash over Zil when they were around 2 3 cents. It seems like a bad decision for now but I believe in the long run ncash can beat Zil

How can you compare 2 projects with a completely different idea and product? Personally, I doubt that the token ncash will be very popular, especially considering how they relate to their community! Zilliqa product and community support are much better!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
I have received a token named nCore from NucleusVisionCore. The amount is 1 nCore. Here the contract link: https://ethplorer.io/address/0x55ae7e1b4ca7c171679b64c38010686fe8e90413

I received it too but what is the purpose of these nCore token ? Why is that total supply so low?

i still didnt receive anything until now from this project, i i hope the will distribute the token as soon as possible.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
One of the most amazing thing i am likimg about nCash is public are not trusting ncash much thats a good point for smart investor who increase there bags, after price will moon, new investor start to come and price will be mars and after that pluto Cheesy
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
I chose ncash over Zil when they were around 2 3 cents. It seems like a bad decision for now but I believe in the long run ncash can beat Zil

I don't think it will happen, Zil is built on their own blockchain while Ncash is on the ethereum blockchain, and we all know ethereum is really slow and it will be hard for people to use Ncash in the future unless ethereum can fix this problem
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
i had 170k in ether that i sold, plus i had 12k in Loom network that did 10x which i sold,  and sold some wepower i had, so around 241k in told total
Activity: 238
what i have done so far is pick a coin that has platform launching soon, put all my money in it, pray that it does 5x, repat and rinse
Activity: 350
Really, Harvard and MIT based project? Where can I read more about the team?
please visit  at https://nucleus.vision/team
Abhishek Pitti CEO and Founder at Nucleus Vision
Formation   
Harvard Business School
Merit: 12
Mm, I don't like silence and no communication, are there any news from the team? I've seen NCASH on IDEX, will there be any other exchanges?
Thank you.

Ncash is already listed on Binance, the biggest exchange right now and the volume is really high, I don't think we need more exchange right now but more partnership announcement.

edit: but I agree with you the communication is really bad
Listing is not all what the project must be about. And it also may be delisted very quickly if the team does not fulfill its promises and will have a problems with SEC
Activity: 126
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
Looks interesting but it seems dangerous. Imagine if adolf hitler had this technology? People always say stuff like that could never happen again but it is still happening in some parts of the world. How will this technology come into play?
Activity: 173
“The Future of Security Tokens”
I am pleasantly surprised that the token is very expensive.
3.62x USD
6.32x ETH
5.09x BTC
 I wonder when  10x will be reached.
I am very pleased with the price of tokens. But I bought tokens for the price of 4x in Ethereum. Therefore, I want to wait for the growth to the level of 10x and above.
Activity: 252
This project is way better than any other  competitors. This project is for a long go. Not just a pump dump as per my view. I am positive because I can see the future with IOT. As of now, we are in digital world. And why not in retail Huh Getting a free rewards and discounts? Instead of going for an online? Where the delivery is slow.
Activity: 126
For me afaik till now and seen it... Any main platform that is existent right now need to go mainstream adoption first to do a predefined function development later..!
Until they do that implementing new developments to existing code or major level changes are harmful for it to be mass adapted..!
I mean ETH already has congestion issue right now... implementing tree would further make it complex since branching out from main structure wouldn’t help them to redirect things in a simple manner making the congestion thing more and more hard to deal with
Activity: 193
Really, Harvard and MIT based project? Where can I read more about the team?
Pages:
Jump to: