Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡ - page 36. (Read 50982 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 251
A very inspiring project! All other projects may look like but can never be exactly like this. Let us keep it up. The sky is the beginning, nobody will be able to imagine the end - an awesome end indeed!

We also do not know how this will end. But the process is very attractive. We are all set only for a positive result
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
In my opinion, the benefit is obvious - from waste is obtained valuable raw materials, immediately ready for transportation and sale. The payback of the installation is achieved not later than after 5-7 months of operation. For business this is a very decent result!
Hello, DEV's.
I expect good luck for the idea!
Engaging business, advisable logo, seamless design.
Thanks for support. We will be glad to see you on our public sale on 25 of July.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
Why did the team choose to hold an ICO? Don’t they have money? They have so promising platform! Their idea is awesome! I consider it so be so honorable! I even think, that even in ICO, there won’t be small investors!

Let's not talk about fees until ICO has even begun.
It is necessary to be patient. The project looks promising, but it does not guarantee good fees.
Activity: 840
it is really strange, that size level technology needs to collect funds.. I think that you must gain money without an ICO.. Have you already had any offers to invest in Papusha platform?
Yes, they have the current offers from large investors. As I know, that they are related to the actual transfer of rights and a controlling stake of Papusha Rocket Technology to them. So it is better to be independent!

There is another project also trying to find investors and they sound very similar to what you can see and read here. It is also about gas or something. I would be warned if a business promises quick profits.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Hello. I would like to ask about the future price.. Is it announced? What does the team accept? I read that it is Ethereum blockchain.. so, they must accept for sure ETH) And I have a question about the distribution..
Yes) this is ETH blockchain) You are right! Also – they accept ETH, as you said. They price is announced for today. I don’t think that the team will change it – 1 Eth - 3,500 PRT
The distribution model is easy and regular. There are 100 m tokens, and 75% of them are available for sale) there are some tokens for team, bounty and advisers! I wish good luck to the platform!
Activity: 406
Hello. I would like to ask about the future price.. Is it announced? What does the team accept? I read that it is Ethereum blockchain.. so, they must accept for sure ETH) And I have a question about the distribution..
Yes) this is ETH blockchain) You are right! Also – they accept ETH, as you said. They price is announced for today. I don’t think that the team will change it – 1 Eth - 3,500 PRT
Activity: 252
I want to ask some simple questions about the platform.. I mean – I want to know some details of ICO.. What is the date? The maximum fund and the minimum one.. what is the standard also)
Hey) the ICO will begin on July 25.. It will last 2 month, I mean to September 25! It is the usual blockchain – ETH one, there is no soft cap, but the hard cap – 13,500 ETH!
Merit: 1
I want to ask some simple questions about the platform.. I mean – I want to know some details of ICO.. What is the date? The maximum fund and the minimum one.. what is the standard also)
why the price for the electricity will be cheap? What is the sense? If the market price I high, why do they need to set the small one? How will they earn? I Can’t get the main idea..
The making of the electricity is going to be not expensive.. Read the WP what Papusha technology, why will it be cheap is and how everything is going to be made)! Take a look, really!
Activity: 252
why the price for the electricity will be cheap? What is the sense? If the market price I high, why do they need to set the small one? How will they earn? I Can’t get the main idea..
it is really strange, that size level technology needs to collect funds.. I think that you must gain money without an ICO.. Have you already had any offers to invest in Papusha platform?
Yes, they have the current offers from large investors. As I know, that they are related to the actual transfer of rights and a controlling stake of Papusha Rocket Technology to them. So it is better to be independent!
To my mind – the platform is making the right things! They don’t have to transfer rights anybody! They create an idea, made the technology and gave to present it to someone? No!
But it would not be made for free)! These companies would give the Papusha team the good money and the members could live the rest of their lives in the calm and not working style!
I don’t think that they want to stop developing their job. They must develop it)! Have you read about their plans? They will recycle and later in 2 years there will be a chance to mine for a small price. I mean the electricity costs.
Merit: 1
To my mind – the platform is making the right things! They don’t have to transfer rights anybody! They create an idea, made the technology and gave to present it to someone? No!
But it would not be made for free)! These companies would give the Papusha team the good money and the members could live the rest of their lives in the calm and not working style!
You are talking about the costs.. there are so many ways how to spend money.. all these results depend  on the different nuances. For example the amount of processed tar planned to be 9,000 ton/year.. but if something breaks?
PRT-2 unit is a mechanical system. Thats why it will need maintance and sometimes the repairment. In parallel, the world needs tens of thousands of such installations.  This is inherent in the calculations given by WP. The average operation time of the plant is 250 days a year, taking into account preventive maintenance and unscheduled repairs.
Merit: 11
Why did the team choose to hold an ICO? Don’t they have money? They have so promising platform! Their idea is awesome! I consider it so be so honorable! I even think, that even in ICO, there won’t be small investors!
I know, that the team is holding an ICO because the consider it to be the most honest and correct way to continue financing and developing the project. I agree with this statement!
Activity: 140
what do you mean by absence of small investor? Does the team have a minimum investment during ICO? I consider, that smart people must invest in this platform.. they have the idea and the future..
Yes, they do! They have a minimum amount.. It is 100 PRT.. In to count for the today price of ETH, they start to accept from 20$.. It is a small amount) But the team expect for the big whales!
I also believe, that big investors would come and buy the bigger part.. to my mind – the biggest sponsors must be any size oil companies.. And all of us know – that such companies can’t be poor!
Pages:
Jump to: