Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡ - page 38. (Read 50982 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 17
Believe it or not – at 1st I wanted to ask why a serious project such as this would require blockchain technology, but then I realized that there's no mention of blockchain on your website – you're just going for an ICO, right?

I also initially asked a similar question. Blockchain is needed to raise funds for the development of the project. Now it is fashionable and you can attract enough funds.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
So many information about the 2018 year for 2 quarters.. Even can’t imagine what does the team plan for the next 2 periods.. There must be the launching of the ICO, for sure…
In 2018, Quarter 3 the Papusha Rocket Technology will have an ICO. The introduction of the PRT token to exchanges is planned also to be happened and there will be the development of maintenance documentation
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hello. I believe that this project is quite a juicy investment at the moment!
Activity: 140
So many information about the 2018 year for 2 quarters.. Even can’t imagine what does the team plan for the next 2 periods.. There must be the launching of the ICO, for sure…
I am reading about the team’s plans and I see, that the planned work of 2018 is very hard and painstaking.. There must be done a lot of things, that can solve the destiny of the platform!
so, what about the Quarter 2 of the current year? What is planned by the team to be made for sure? Could anyone list please this important information) I do want to know it now!
there must be an ICO launch.. The Papusha team told us about the marketing campaign) Like they needed a time to think about it) and also – there will be carried out a private sales round.
Activity: 47
Merit: 9
Having read your WP, I have to say, I love the fact that you point out not only pros, but also cons, many projects try to hide their weaknesses so desperately, I really appreciate your honesty, it's incredibly admirable
Activity: 308
What is going to happen in different quarters of this year? Also, what has the team already made? I am sure, that ICO period is going to be soon.. how do you work on it? Could anyone tell?
If in few words they made preparation for ICO.  There was formed a team! Also registration of technical documentation took place) This small start was made in the 1 quarter..
I heard that the team was working on the developing of a smart contract! Farther, I read about the token economy. By the way, I think, that the team must finish it for today)!
Activity: 309
Merit: 251
One of the interesting things is the international patents for invention that have been obtained. One of the added value that shows the seriousness of this project. Seeing the potential of this project, of course, efforts in establishing partnerships with various related companies will provide support in realizing this project. Looking forward to it.

We have many different patents and we are constantly working to expand our technologies. The production is unique, therefore it should be well protected.
Merit: 11
so, what about the Quarter 2 of the current year? What is planned by the team to be made for sure? Could anyone list please this important information) I do want to know it now!
I hope this ICO will be smash.
Absorbing plan, noticing project, excellence activity!
Thanks for your support. Follow our thread not to miss news about Papusha project. Soon there will be a lot of interesting about our development.
What is going to happen in different quarters of this year? Also, what has the team already made? I am sure, that ICO period is going to be soon.. how do you work on it? Could anyone tell?
If in few words they made preparation for ICO.  There was formed a team! Also registration of technical documentation took place) This small start was made in the 1 quarter..
So what are these subtasks? What did a team picked out? Is it known? Has the team explained us what did they really decide to do? The idea is smart and team must did all the assignments also right!
The firs subtask is a completion of design and technological documentation. I know that the team has produced some working plans of the unit, drawings of special facilities)! It is a very good idea!
what are these equipment? It would be very good to know about it.. The team says a lot about its plan and actions, so I would like to estimate what is in truth done) But I believe – that everything is alright!
Our PRT unit for waste disposal can be found in Dolgoprudny, Russia. The new PRT-2 unit is still in development. The project documentation is being prepared. We will cover all stages of development on our main channels.
Activity: 252
So what are these subtasks? What did a team picked out? Is it known? Has the team explained us what did they really decide to do? The idea is smart and team must did all the assignments also right!
Now we are working on our existing system and developing documentation for certification and licensing of our new device. All our tasks you can read in our whitepaper https://papusha.io/files/Whitepaper_ENG.pdf
What about the next year? I mean 2017... what was done by the Papusha team?? Did you calculate or organize anything useful elements? Do you  have a business plan? Have you already made it
This year were made a lot of different things.. As you asked -completion of calculations, systematization of the obtained results was done) It was a good decision!
also the Papusha team has already prepares a business plan. Also they make different trials of searching for partners. And they found some))! I am happy about the done job!
so what is PRT-2 process? What are stages of it? I just know that this process is made for the modernizing and improving the unit.. Also I got that it is made to create the unit on processing oil residues process
I read about this process. So, the stage 1 is the start. The modernization of the existing unit is going on. Also the team release industrial and ready-to-sell units. This stage can be up to 10 months.
You are absolutely right. We are working on modernisation of our new unit. The work is progressing well now. Do not miss our PRT token sale.
Activity: 252
What about the next year? I mean 2017... what was done by the Papusha team?? Did you calculate or organize anything useful elements? Do you  have a business plan? Have you already made it
This year were made a lot of different things.. As you asked -completion of calculations, systematization of the obtained results was done) It was a good decision!
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
What's Crypto currencies got to do with this fantastic concept though? Is the Crypto currency used as a factor for giving out company profits and dividends?
Activity: 28
I believe that this business is rather a juicy investment currently.
 Good luck guys!
Pages:
Jump to: