Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡ - page 37. (Read 50982 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Why did the team choose to hold an ICO? Don’t they have money? They have so promising platform! Their idea is awesome! I consider it so be so honorable! I even think, that even in ICO, there won’t be small investors!
what do you mean by absence of small investor? Does the team have a minimum investment during ICO? I consider, that smart people must invest in this platform.. they have the idea and the future..
Yes, they do! They have a minimum amount.. It is 100 PRT.. In to count for the today price of ETH, they start to accept from 20$.. It is a small amount) But the team expect for the big whales!
Activity: 309
Merit: 251
With the current situation in the world of reducing energy resources, it is the utilization of oil products that can become one of the options for the economical use of the general oil reserves on the planet.  After all, this process, if it is organized at a high level and using the most advanced technologies, allows you to extract all valuable items for reuse, and make the rest of the waste safe.
I think this project will help to solve many problems and will make a good profit on this.

I would say that any project in the energy sector has prospects. All modern production and all transport are based on power engineering. Yes, even the electricity in our computers depends on this.
Oil processing is closely connected with all the economy branches. Everything in a person's life depends from energy products. Therefore, our project is very important for all mankind.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Why did the team choose to hold an ICO? Don’t they have money? They have so promising platform! Their idea is awesome! I consider it so be so honorable! I even think, that even in ICO, there won’t be small investors!
what do you mean by absence of small investor? Does the team have a minimum investment during ICO? I consider, that smart people must invest in this platform.. they have the idea and the future..
Activity: 168
The project is promising. I wonder how you can work regardless of the blockade. That's what's interesting. And really, why do you need a locking technology. From whom you will be blocked.
Activity: 25
A very inspiring project! All other projects may look like but can never be exactly like this. Let us keep it up. The sky is the beginning, nobody will be able to imagine the end - an awesome end indeed!
so guys, as much as I got – it was just the first stage of the PRT-2 process.. What is going to be on t concentrate he second phase? The team is planning to make to much work on the very start.. This process seems to be awesome!
After the first stage we will launch our PRT-2 production in masses. This market is huge and we will be provided with work for a long period of time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
hello, if the road map opens us the information about plans of 2019? Is this year included in the road map? And does the team plan anything.. this period is going to be soon.. The July is today!
I want to say, that the development of modules for processing of brown coal is planned to be realized! This process differs from the first actions of Papusha technologies! But I am happy because of their development!
farther – the work on adapting and implementing a gas generator will be done. As I know, it provides cheap electricity for mining) so their idea doesn’t finish on the recycling! It goes far beyond!
hello, if the road map opens us the information about plans of 2019? Is this year included in the road map? And does the team plan anything.. this period is going to be soon.. The July is today!
I want to say, that the development of modules for processing of brown coal is planned to be realized! This process differs from the first actions of Papusha technologies! But I am happy because of their development!
Activity: 252
Yes) the team has already made a plan for the next year) I love when people know what do they want to reach and what will we the way to their aim) the team planned a lot of interesting things)
I agree, that all useful forces will be made. I do like, that the crew will launch of mass production of PRT-2 units. With the launching the team will have their own first sales. They must be ready for it!
Yes) the team has already made a plan for the next year) I love when people know what do they want to reach and what will we the way to their aim) the team planned a lot of interesting things)
Merit: 1
I saw your plans for the last half of 2018.. I hope that you are in time with all planned actions.. So what will be next part of the year? What will the team do soon? I would like to know about it!
in quarter 4 the team is going to manufacture and purchase all the necessary equipment and components, which will be used in the process of Papusha technology
I am sure, that the crew was talking about creating and configuring the first PRT-2-30 unit.. It very responsible operation.. It must be done good and the excellent result must be got!
Certification will be made for sure also! The obtaining  of technical specifications for its connection. As I remember – these actions are going to be the last one in this 2018 year!
I saw your plans for the last half of 2018.. I hope that you are in time with all planned actions.. So what will be next part of the year? What will the team do soon? I would like to know about it!
in quarter 4 the team is going to manufacture and purchase all the necessary equipment and components, which will be used in the process of Papusha technology
I am sure, that the crew was talking about creating and configuring the first PRT-2-30 unit.. It very responsible operation.. It must be done good and the excellent result must be got!
Merit: 11
As I got the scientist Papusha was working there? And he wanted to continue the activity? It seems to me, that he is a good person! His job worth attention and success! What did he do after the cut funds?

I also liked the prospects of the Papusha project. I hope the project team can realize its plans. The main thing is to collect a lot of money in the course of ICO.
I am really impressed, that the team will make an installation, commissioning of the experimental-industrial unit for processing tars. It seems to me that these task must be made by the separate organization!
It sounds also good, if the team will do the certification of equipment! A lot of companies simple don’t do it! But Papusha – does)! As well – the development of technical specifications for connecting the experimental-industrial unit to the networks will be made. I am proud of this scale!
We will prepare a complete set of documents for the presentation. We are not going to develop PRT-2 unit somewhere in the garage and then sell it for a million dollars.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
How much money was spend to develop this technology? Were any tests made? If yes, I would like the amount of expenses for it.. The price must be unreal.. because this industry is very expensive!

I doubt that someone now can name the figure of the total number of expenses.
The project was launched more than 30 years ago. During this time, a lot has changed.
Now the development team is at the final stage and ready to start production.
so, the things above is the all job is going to be done by the team? Are these concerns the all task and subtasks of the team? I hope, that no) On the one side – it is a great job – on the other – they could make more!
Our team is fully engaged in a project. We are moving straight along our roadmap. Soon we will post some news about our project. Join our Telegram channel to not miss them.
Pages:
Jump to: