Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡ - page 39. (Read 50982 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
What about the next year? I mean 2017... what was done by the Papusha team?? Did you calculate or organize anything useful elements? Do you  have a business plan? Have you already made it
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I can’t find their roadmap.. I do want to see, when was the start of the platform.. That what was in the beginning of their development! I like to watch how successful platforms develop!
their roadmap shows the main stages of the project development. The start was in 2016! There was the beginning of scientific calculations.. I mean on processing oil products)
Then the team has a lot of tests.. For example – the technology at the base! They stand in Dolgoprudny. Another step is when testing completed successfully)
Than the team payed their attention for the further development! Also the team worked on the improvement of the technology. It worth a lot – to keep working and developing!!
Merit: 1
I can’t find their roadmap.. I do want to see, when was the start of the platform.. That what was in the beginning of their development! I like to watch how successful platforms develop!
their roadmap shows the main stages of the project development. The start was in 2016! There was the beginning of scientific calculations.. I mean on processing oil products)
Then the team has a lot of tests.. For example – the technology at the base! They stand in Dolgoprudny. Another step is when testing completed successfully)
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Activity: 309
Merit: 251
so what is PRT-2 process? What are stages of it? I just know that this process is made for the modernizing and improving the unit.. Also I got that it is made to create the unit on processing oil residues process
At the start, we have PRT-1​, a unique experimental-industrial unit that can destroy especially hazardous residues (super-toxicants). Then we launch the process of modernizing and improving the unit to create the unit on processing oil residues – PRT-2​. This process will be carried out in several stages.
Activity: 309
Merit: 251
It would be very good if you put into operation at least one installation based on your invention. Investors would see your potential and carry money with sacks.
We thought about that and maybe we will develop the smallest one as a prototype to show what it can do. Will tell you more about that a little bit later.
As I got the scientist Papusha was working there? And he wanted to continue the activity? It seems to me, that he is a good person! His job worth attention and success! What did he do after the cut funds?
Since then, A.I. Papusha managed to find a new use of his technology! And to my mind – this technology is highly demanded today. As it was said – this platform is able to solve problems!
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
With the current situation in the world of reducing energy resources, it is the utilization of oil products that can become one of the options for the economical use of the general oil reserves on the planet.  After all, this process, if it is organized at a high level and using the most advanced technologies, allows you to extract all valuable items for reuse, and make the rest of the waste safe.
I think this project will help to solve many problems and will make a good profit on this.

I would say that any project in the energy sector has prospects. All modern production and all transport are based on power engineering. Yes, even the electricity in our computers depends on this.
As I got the scientist Papusha was working there? And he wanted to continue the activity? It seems to me, that he is a good person! His job worth attention and success! What did he do after the cut funds?
what is their technology? Is it possible to tell about this idea in a few words? I know, that it is a large scale platform with its tasks and subtasks..  Thanks for any answer)!
If you are talking about the tested one technology, describer up – so it is a complex to neutralize emissions of the Buran engine. As You know the collapse of the USSR happened and it was stopped!
I want to add details.. So the funding was cut off, and the Buran program was frozen. It was not stopped in one moment! The time was needed for it! So – let’s be careful with it!
what is their technology? Is it possible to tell about this idea in a few words? I know, that it is a large scale platform with its tasks and subtasks..  Thanks for any answer)!
If you are talking about the tested one technology, describer up – so it is a complex to neutralize emissions of the Buran engine. As You know the collapse of the USSR happened and it was stopped!
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
How much money was spend to develop this technology? Were any tests made? If yes, I would like the amount of expenses for it.. The price must be unreal.. because this industry is very expensive!
Hundreds of millions of dollars were spent, I know it! People in soviet space worked hard to test and create this idea. They had a mission and they, to be honest, did it..
Activity: 252
How much money was spend to develop this technology? Were any tests made? If yes, I would like the amount of expenses for it.. The price must be unreal.. because this industry is very expensive!
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
Wish a lot of investor maintenance your project when Token Sales will begin!
Thank you for your support. Please join our ICO from the 25 July.

Tell me, the ICO of your project begins almost a month later, and the bounty campaign has already started. Why did you start advertising your project so early?
Our project is not so easy to understand. And we want to tell in detail what we are doing and why. So we started so early. We want to tell everyone about our project and involve as many interested people as possible.

I'll tell you that your project is of interest to a large number of people. This is indicated by the number of people attending this topic, I hope this will have a fruitful impact on the number of investments.
Activity: 28
Nice project, this kind of energy project is interesting. 
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
It would be very good if you put into operation at least one installation based on your invention. Investors would see your potential and carry money with sacks.
So, I have already red some messages on the forum. The idea is pretty clear for me! So – what is the goal of the squad? What do they want to do most of all? What is needed to be developed?
Our goal is to make the PRT-2 unit. Production of PRT-2 units opens the possibility for investors to enter into the development of a new super-profitable business - the installation will help to solve the problem of negative industrial impact on the environment - PRT installation will help to establish waste-free production at the oil refining and oil production sites.

I hope your project will develop according to plan and we will see how your PRT installations will improve the percentage of oil products production.
Merit: 100
when did this platform start? In what year did their activity begin? I would like to know, when did appeared the need for a such importance technology? And also the motherland of the idea!
The project started in the 1980s. The idea was developed for the needs of the Soviet space program. So the motherland in Soviet Space counties! That people must be proud of such work!

Pretty interesting project, but I don't understand why the bounty of it is so weak? What's the matter? I thought it should be very attractive, but was pretty suprised when saw how many people are in the spreadsheet....
Pages:
Jump to: