Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Papusha Rocket Technology - New Supertechnology! ⚡ - page 40. (Read 50982 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
when did this platform start? In what year did their activity begin? I would like to know, when did appeared the need for a such importance technology? And also the motherland of the idea!
The project started in the 1980s. The idea was developed for the needs of the Soviet space program. So the motherland in Soviet Space counties! That people must be proud of such work!
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
when did this platform start? In what year did their activity begin? I would like to know, when did appeared the need for a such importance technology? And also the motherland of the idea!
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
You have an interesting project based on new patented technologies. But I absolutely do not know why you need crypto-currencies? Investments in such technologies can be found in any major campaign.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Greetings team! I hope your project runs successfully! Consistent website, interesting vision.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
Wish a lot of investor maintenance your project when Token Sales will begin!
Thank you for your support. Please join our ICO from the 25 July.

Tell me, the ICO of your project begins almost a month later, and the bounty campaign has already started. Why did you start advertising your project so early?
Activity: 28
Good evening! I'm interested on this plan. I will wait for this to look what is going to originate.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
call me crazy but i think this project is actually on to something. if they raise some good money to start it may be a successful one.

I'm not 100% sure that the project will be successful. I am confused by the fact that if technology worked that way, why was it not used for so long?
But in any case, the project is of interest.
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Closed private sales until 25.07? That's enough time to get this thing really going? Do you guys have any kind of a marketing budget or anything like that? I want to hear more about the project, should I follow you on Twitter?

?
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Closed private sales until 25.07? That's enough time to get this thing really going? Do you guys have any kind of a marketing budget or anything like that? I want to hear more about the project, should I follow you on Twitter?
Activity: 70
Believe it or not – at 1st I wanted to ask why a serious project such as this would require blockchain technology, but then I realized that there's no mention of blockchain on your website – you're just going for an ICO, right?
Tell me please. If the current oil refineries have so much waste, why they did not care about the invention of such a technology themselves. Or is it very hard to do?

I still have not answered my question. Probably missed.
Tell me, oil companies have a lot of money, can not they themselves develop such a technology?
The technology was developed in the closed research centers. Scientists- unique people. Not everyone can come up with something that has already been invented. Maybe even now someone is trying to develop such a technology, but we already have it.

If the technology is developed in closed institutions, how did it turn out that the owner of technology is a person, and not an institution or a state for which scientists worked?
The technology was improved after the collapse of the Soviet Union. This made it possible to patent it and use it in the future.

And will not there be claims from organizations where this technology was originally developed? Or does the patent guarantee the absence of any claim?
Activity: 42
Wish many investor maintenance your project when ICO will start.
I would like to ask about the Papusha Rocket Technology test. Did the team make it? What were the results of this activity? I do want to know about it! Thank you..
It has already been successfully tested in many situations. The results of these tests proved even the most daring expectations. So – we can trust this platform!
Merit: 17
Yes. We need investments. Now we communicate with several potential investors. They want to participate in closed pre-sale.

It is very important that at the time of sales you had not only promises, but already working equipment that can be shown to investors. Thus, you will be able to attract much more investment.
Thank you for answering very quickly.
We are working on that now. We do not want to disappoint our investors and we prepairing different various presentations of our technologies and PRT-2 unit.
[/quote]

Perhaps you are planning to participate in a specialized exhibition or a meeting with potential investors, which will give an opportunity to get acquainted with the team and its technology?
Activity: 140
I would like to ask about the Papusha Rocket Technology test. Did the team make it? What were the results of this activity? I do want to know about it! Thank you..
Merit: 11
I think, that the importance of this technology is very high nowadays! People have to think about their present and future! And this platform helps to solve a part of this problems!
A lot of scientists study this problem! They do all their best to find solutions. They must be high paid, because they gave such a big mission in this world! I want to wish them good luck in their activity!
Activity: 309
Merit: 251
Such business are becoming prosperous.
Outstanding approach, a very detailed and profitable website, unprejudiced job.
Thank you for your feedback. It is important for us to read your opinion. We'll be glad to see you in our official telegram channel https://t.me/prt_chat .
I think, that the importance of this technology is very high nowadays! People have to think about their present and future! And this platform helps to solve a part of this problems!
Activity: 309
Merit: 251
I planned to participate in ICO of one project, but they decided to stop raising funds.
Tell me how the fall of the crypto market affected your project. What do you plan to do next?
The market will recover soon. Right now we have a private sales of our PRT token. If you want to participate, go to https://papusha.io and follow a link to submit the request.

It's good that you decided to follow the planned path.
I'm not yet ready to invest not only in your project, but also wherever else. There is too little money left, everything else is invested in other coins that have fallen in price and there is no point in selling them at a loss.
Our ICO starts July 25. Many things can change. Just wait and please come back to invest in our revolution technology. You definitely will not be disappointed in Papusha Rocket Technology.

I will not cheat that I'm 100% sure of investing in your project.
But I will say for sure that he aroused my interest. I'll sometimes drop in here to read news and ask questions. Thank you.
Please do not hesitate to ask questions about our project. We will try do give you the detailed answer
Have the crew of Papusha told you about the cost price? If to manufacture it for mass production? How much is necessary to spend on this? The same price or it will be smaller?
As I remember, the team gave us approximate prices for the cost price) It will be about USD 400-700 thousand. Again – the price differs because of the performance and additional parameters.
Pages:
Jump to: