Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 45. (Read 25555 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
There are many exchangers now. Any crypto currency can be exchanged for any fiat currency, etc. So  the Paymon developers havent surprised us in any way.
Well, yes, there are many exchangers, but, as for me, it's very inconvenient to use them. Too much is necessary to make an exchange, and each time you have to look for a new site to make exchange, because the former one’s reserve is already depleted.
And you have not mentioned very high commissions) This is a problem, in fact. I made calculations recently, I converted 100 Eth into US dollars for 3 months, so I lost about 2 Eth on commissions.
Do you  want to say that Paymon is focused on improvement of these shortcomings?
Merit: 101
There are many exchangers now. Any crypto currency can be exchanged for any fiat currency, etc. So  the Paymon developers havent surprised us in any way.
Well, yes, there are many exchangers, but, as for me, it's very inconvenient to use them. Too much is necessary to make an exchange, and each time you have to look for a new site to make exchange, because the former one’s reserve is already depleted.
And you have not mentioned very high commissions) This is a problem, in fact. I made calculations recently, I converted 100 Eth into US dollars for 3 months, so I lost about 2 Eth on commissions.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Activity: 212
How will your transaction be authenticated? How long will this take?

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
What is Proof Of Me and what function will this technology perform in Paymon?

Activity: 224
Have technological solutions already been tested that will be used in Paymon? What are the results?
Activity: 280
How much money does the company need to complete the technical implementation of the project?
They are going to allocate 20% of the funds raised by ICO. Apparently, this is enough for them.

Activity: 266
Why did you decide to use DAG instead of the standard blockchain? What are his advantages over the standard blockchain?
Activity: 294
How much money does the company need to complete the technical implementation of the project?
Activity: 406
Thanks to what "Hive" technology will allow users to make transfers of crypto currency without any commissions?
Activity: 224
What crypto currency do you accept as payment for the purchase of tokens on the ICO? Is it possible to use money to pay for a purchase?
Activity: 49
What is the smart contract of PMNT?
Activity: 252
Does the registration process for the ICO Paymon standard? Aren’t any features  present?
It seems that there is not. Simply register on the site, go through the identification procedure and follow further instructions in your account. Tokens can be bought in 20-30 minutes, not more.
And in the second round of ICO are there still tokens on sale ?
Yes, there are still plenty of them left. Recently, an additional 50 million tokens were put up for sale. True, all the bonuses are already over, so buy tokens will have at the base price.
And the third round when it starts?
Activity: 364
Does the registration process for the ICO Paymon standard? Aren’t any features  present?
It seems that there is not. Simply register on the site, go through the identification procedure and follow further instructions in your account. Tokens can be bought in 20-30 minutes, not more.
Yes, there are still plenty of them left. Recently, an additional 50 million tokens were put up for sale. True, all the bonuses are already over, so buy tokens will have at the base price.
Activity: 364
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
5 Reasons to Invest in Paymon

Paymon is an IT-company devoted to improving blockchain technologies. After the first round of ICO on March 5, the startup took up developing its own blockchain and cryptocurrency: PMNC (Paymon Coin). At the moment, Paymon is conducting the second round of ICO that ends on May 3. So, here are 5 reasons why it is worth investing in this project.

The Team is Open, Innovative & Dynamic
The Improved Blockchain is disruptive
Community & Advisers
Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/reasons-to-invest-in-paymon/

Activity: 223
Merit: 17
2 hours ago, 8 times as many extra tokens were added than I bought in the presale.
Pages:
Jump to: