Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 29. (Read 13847 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Ico has not been held on such a scale as before. It is unlikely that the projects will be able to gain a few million a day?
I think something's going to change in the system of fundraising and project financing in the direction of protecting the rights of investors, therefore such lawlessness and scum will be gone. How will this affect the profitability of the attractiveness of a new industry no one knows.

You've heard what suggest vitalik? This should change the whole mechanism of fundraising projects.
There will be some legal constraints or selection criteria..
Merit: 10
Ico has not been held on such a scale as before. It is unlikely that the projects will be able to gain a few million a day?
I think something's going to change in the system of fundraising and project financing in the direction of protecting the rights of investors, therefore such lawlessness and scum will be gone. How will this affect the profitability of the attractiveness of a new industry no one knows.

You've heard what suggest vitalik? This should change the whole mechanism of fundraising projects.
Activity: 154
Activity: 227
Merit: 11
Apparently, 30 million the project will sell. It's been a good start to its implementation.
I would rather pay attention to how much money they have already collected what is written in WP and what are the legal documents of the project.
Activity: 126
Apparently, 30 million the project will sell. It's been a good start to its implementation.
Activity: 112
I just assume that anything can happen. Maybe something will not work for various reasons. Maybe the government will put an insurmountable obstacle to the project activities or anything else. I can only say, these guys are just like me  Grin Their attitude towards the business, its results, its scale of activity and its Napoleonic plans.
I am also with every day more and more trust in the project. At this stage, I like the fact that the project continues the trend of growth to attract investors. News out almost daily. Even anyone can communicate with the founder, and ask him any questions.
I just laughed!:-)  How you can make a decision based on sympathy? Put aside your silly emotions and see clearly. If the founder was a freak, the team consisted of Latinos, and so is your favorite marijuana would be corn, would you invest in CannaSOS?
Activity: 224
I just assume that anything can happen. Maybe something will not work for various reasons. Maybe the government will put an insurmountable obstacle to the project activities or anything else. I can only say, these guys are just like me  Grin Their attitude towards the business, its results, its scale of activity and its Napoleonic plans.
I am also with every day more and more trust in the project. At this stage, I like the fact that the project continues the trend of growth to attract investors. News out almost daily. Even anyone can communicate with the founder, and ask him any questions.
Merit: 12
Activity: 406
I noticed this peculiarity. The more you study the crypto project, the more you like the beginning. Now I read the white paper of the canadian project CannaSOS. Is probably the third or fourth time. And I understand that there is something irrational in this regard. We just like something or don't like something. And only later we try to logically explain to ourselves what is or is not appropriate.
I'm Afraid you become a fanatic. But fortunately, you are the biggest bringer of investors.
Activity: 227
I noticed this peculiarity. The more you study the crypto project, the more you like the beginning. Now I read the white paper of the canadian project CannaSOS. Is probably the third or fourth time. And I understand that there is something irrational in this regard. We just like something or don't like something. And only later we try to logically explain to ourselves what is or is not appropriate.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Should not be forgotten. How many people forgot their wallets which had hundreds of thousands of bitcoins?

I can't even imagine what they have experienced on this occasion. It's just trash. My friend in 2010 nominal about 1000 bitcoins and when I reinstalled Windows on my laptop. He just deleted them.

The horror. It is these disorders that people don't know what to do, well at least until suicide is not an option.
Activity: 126
Should not be forgotten. How many people forgot their wallets which had hundreds of thousands of bitcoins?

I can't even imagine what they have experienced on this occasion. It's just trash. My friend in 2010 nominal about 1000 bitcoins and when I reinstalled Windows on my laptop. He just deleted them.
We must admit that this project has a significant advantage over other due to their initial attachment to the current business and market.

The fact that the project has a valid business, not guarantee its success in the market of cryptocurrencies. After all, the main role is played by the PR and how to present information.

What do you think guarantees the success of the project in the market? That right guarantees? Perhaps success is not the result of a combination of all factors and conditions for development? And even if they all will develop favorably in favor of the project, even in this case there will be no guarantee.

Success may happen by accident. Any investor will take and immediately invests the entire amount of the project and that is all.

You have a few naïve ideas about the success. In order to catch a big fish, need to be a professional fisherman. And accidents are excluded here.
Don’t you have enough of those investment instruments that are available now? Do you like marijuana? Invest in the canadian project. Do you like Finance? Invest some banking blockchain. Now these blockchains for every taste and color.

So, if there is no preference, but want to get maximum profit better then to invest in the project where the best team and the best advertising. The same your canadian project. What is good? The ICO has passed, a month left, and we collected a total of only $20 million.
My friend, 20 is a lot or a little? I don't know what you are comparing. I will give one instructive example. When developing a space program, we needed to find a solution in microgravity astronauts to take notes in a notebook. This is a real problem, because in weightlessness ordinary ballpoint pen refuses to write. We spent, if I'm not mistaken a few million dollars and invented a pen that could write in zero gravity. Do you know what the Russians did? They just used a pencil!!! Therefore, the surplus of resources is not a criterion of the effectiveness of the project.

Well, we will look at your project in March. The exchanges will show - Successful or not.

Examine carefully the project. And then you just need to believe in it and forget for a while.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
We must admit that this project has a significant advantage over other due to their initial attachment to the current business and market.

The fact that the project has a valid business, not guarantee its success in the market of cryptocurrencies. After all, the main role is played by the PR and how to present information.

What do you think guarantees the success of the project in the market? That right guarantees? Perhaps success is not the result of a combination of all factors and conditions for development? And even if they all will develop favorably in favor of the project, even in this case there will be no guarantee.

Success may happen by accident. Any investor will take and immediately invests the entire amount of the project and that is all.

You have a few naïve ideas about the success. In order to catch a big fish, need to be a professional fisherman. And accidents are excluded here.
Don’t you have enough of those investment instruments that are available now? Do you like marijuana? Invest in the canadian project. Do you like Finance? Invest some banking blockchain. Now these blockchains for every taste and color.

So, if there is no preference, but want to get maximum profit better then to invest in the project where the best team and the best advertising. The same your canadian project. What is good? The ICO has passed, a month left, and we collected a total of only $20 million.
My friend, 20 is a lot or a little? I don't know what you are comparing. I will give one instructive example. When developing a space program, we needed to find a solution in microgravity astronauts to take notes in a notebook. This is a real problem, because in weightlessness ordinary ballpoint pen refuses to write. We spent, if I'm not mistaken a few million dollars and invented a pen that could write in zero gravity. Do you know what the Russians did? They just used a pencil!!! Therefore, the surplus of resources is not a criterion of the effectiveness of the project.

Well, we will look at your project in March. The exchanges will show - Successful or not.
Activity: 112
Activity: 350
Merit: 18

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

Activity: 224

Accidents happen. Just possible to stumble on advertising something to buy. The find itself is accidental and random.
Find maybe accidentally, but the investment on the project to be called random is hard to call.

Pages:
Jump to: