Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 27. (Read 13847 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 10
 Even if it is every month around the country, you can imagine the scale of the sweeping "epidemic" in a good way?
Activity: 126
In France, tobacco ceased to be considered as something normal and accepted, and has improved the reputation of marijuana. The last slogan that I saw was "less expensive and available almost the same" as cigarettes.
Great news, replacing arrest with a fine, it is a very huge step to marijuana legalization in France.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
In France, tobacco ceased to be considered as something normal and accepted, and has improved the reputation of marijuana. The last slogan that I saw was "less expensive and available almost the same" as cigarettes.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
As I told you, the train moved. Expect positive news from France; this is literally next month.
Question to all present. Would the cost of marijuana be as much as it stands now, if it were not restrained by laws?

It's psychology. If something is unavailable, its value becomes much higher. In this case, the unavailability has been artificially maintained for 50-60 years..

Then if I understand you correctly, the marijuana market, it's the same bubble, artificially inflated.
Leave the bubble alone at last; what, does it not give you sleep. Any growth and decline is of the same nature and any growth ends recession, it is as natural as that the sun rises and sets. In our case, we can use this lift as a cable car when skiing. Climbed to the top and fell on the ground!!!

Good image, after all? Smiley  And now suddenly the cable car breaks down?

So all we're going on foot Smiley
Question to all present. Would the cost of marijuana be as much as it stands now, if it were not restrained by laws?

It's psychology. If something is unavailable, its value becomes much higher. In this case, the unavailability has been artificially maintained for 50-60 years..

Then if I understand you correctly, the marijuana market, it's the same bubble, artificially inflated.
Leave the bubble alone at last; what, does it not give you sleep. Any growth and decline is of the same nature and any growth ends recession, it is as natural as that the sun rises and sets. In our case, we can use this lift as a cable car when skiing. Climbed to the top and fell on the ground!!!

Good image, after all? Smiley  And now suddenly the cable car breaks down?

Activity: 224

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 154

Activity: 56
Activity: 154
Rules of investment number 1: never invest all the money. Ideally, this should be one tenth of your savings. Rule number 2: don't put your eggs in one basket. Make investment portfolio. After all, nobody knows what coin will fly and what will stand in place.
Indeed, we often behave as if forget about this rule..
Rules of investment number 1: never invest all the money. Ideally, this should be one tenth of your savings. Rule number 2: don't put your eggs in one basket. Make investment portfolio. After all, nobody knows what coin will fly and what will stand in place.
I think so, if someone believes in Bitcoin, which will cost $ 100,000, let them invest in Bitcoin. I certainly admit that the probability of this event is not zero, but my hand is not raised right now to pay 10,000 for a single coin. That's why I'm looking for young ambitious and promising projects, which is not undervalued by the market.

Yes, it seems that until recently it grew and swelled, even the most blatant shit. But what will happen tomorrow, and whether so to proceed, is unknown most likely the freebie has ended

You can imagine how much negativity will result in the crypto industry when the bubble bursts.

what's the actual difference wether it burst or not burst. You are risking with your last money? If Yes, then go out. You don't belong here. Because of these people there are so much negativity. But if you really are an investor, understand the risks, use money management, and, therefore, in any case will not be broke, wont losing everything.
You are probably right. I just often forget about this rule.

Activity: 280
I think so, if someone believes in Bitcoin, which will cost $ 100,000, let them invest in Bitcoin. I certainly admit that the probability of this event is not zero, but my hand is not raised right now to pay 10,000 for a single coin. That's why I'm looking for young ambitious and promising projects, which is not undervalued by the market.

Yes, it seems that until recently it grew and swelled, even the most blatant shit. But what will happen tomorrow, and whether so to proceed, is unknown most likely the freebie has ended

You can imagine how much negativity will result in the crypto industry when the bubble bursts.

what's the actual difference wether it burst or not burst. You are risking with your last money? If Yes, then go out. You don't belong here. Because of these people there are so much negativity. But if you really are an investor, understand the risks, use money management, and, therefore, in any case will not be broke, wont losing everything.
Activity: 140

Activity: 140
Merit: 12
It is the eternal dilemma. To risk and get huge profit or not risking a couple percent increase. Then, as they say, to each his own.
Activity: 224
I do not understand one thing. Do scientists all these decades not engage in any research, write reports for these studies, and did not report to the authorities about their findings? How this misconception about the dangers of marijuana could last for decades?
Politics, my friend, is a dirty business. What is the true reason for such a lengthy ban, we can only guess. But there is good news. After opening the flap, you can make robust design. The market is growing rapidly and may block even the most daring expectations. That's what I'm going to use.

I would in your place not expect such rapid changes and profits. You know how long you have to break down prejudices. Too many people now are negative to cannabis and it will take several years before the trend really changes. So, I think that the canadian project a few years will hang waiting for the hype.
Maybe, that's just entering in a few years we will not receive significant revenues, as things can change even for a year.
Pages:
Jump to: