Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 28. (Read 13847 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
I do not understand one thing. Do scientists all these decades not engage in any research, write reports for these studies, and did not report to the authorities about their findings? How this misconception about the dangers of marijuana could last for decades?
Politics, my friend, is a dirty business. What is the true reason for such a lengthy ban, we can only guess. But there is good news. After opening the flap, you can make robust design. The market is growing rapidly and may block even the most daring expectations. That's what I'm going to use.

I would in your place not expect such rapid changes and profits. You know how long you have to break down prejudices. Too many people now are negative to cannabis and it will take several years before the trend really changes. So, I think that the canadian project a few years will hang waiting for the hype.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I do not understand one thing. Do scientists all these decades not engage in any research, write reports for these studies, and did not report to the authorities about their findings? How this misconception about the dangers of marijuana could last for decades?
Politics, my friend, is a dirty business. What is the true reason for such a lengthy ban, we can only guess. But there is good news. After opening the flap, you can make robust design. The market is growing rapidly and may block even the most daring expectations. That's what I'm going to use.
Activity: 126
Activity: 140
Yeah, first you create for yourself problems, and then heroically solve them and put the profit in your pocket.
Activity: 227
Did you know that in North Korea, marijuana is legal completely. It is possible to grow, to mow, to smoke, to carry a stack, nothing can happen. Thus all that is associated with hard drugs are forbidden under pain of death. That's what I understand democracy. Smiley  Yes, how could this happen?

This fact made me really puzzled. But now we have millions you can make money on marijuana, and for them it costs just like pees. Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Did you know that in North Korea, marijuana is legal completely. It is possible to grow, to mow, to smoke, to carry a stack, nothing can happen. Thus all that is associated with hard drugs are forbidden under pain of death. That's what I understand democracy. Smiley  Yes, how could this happen?
Merit: 12
Sooner or later it had to happen. Now we are ahead of all for the legalization of marijuana. Everything is open and democratic. No one ignores a problem, why this criticism?

Aha, and most importantly, with whom and for what fought the state all these years, if alcohol and tobacco all the time being sold freely?
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Sooner or later it had to happen. Now we are ahead of all for the legalization of marijuana. Everything is open and democratic. No one ignores a problem, why this criticism?
This wave of legalization that I see, tells me that officials are not as dumb as I thought and willing to reconsider their beliefs and change the law.
Of course not stupid  Roll Eyes Fifty years to return to the review of legislation is an indicator.
This wave of legalization that I see, tells me that officials are not as dumb as I thought and willing to reconsider their beliefs and change the law.
Activity: 126
And does anyone else find it strange that the government is trying its prohibitions of marijuana to tell us adults what is possible, and what is not? Without any evidence of harm or danger of marijuana. Not having any bases, the state simply take and indicate what is possible and what is not. Yes, it is ridiculous!!!
Coming of age does not mean maturity. I know many examples, when a thirty-year-old man is absolutely not responsible for his actions, and such inadequates are a lot unfortunately. The officials consider themselves experts on medicines. Scientists tell them what is bad - and they ban it, scientists now say they were wrong - they allow.
And does anyone else find it strange that the government is trying its prohibitions of marijuana to tell us adults what is possible, and what is not? Without any evidence of harm or danger of marijuana. Not having any bases, the state simply take and indicate what is possible and what is not. Yes, it is ridiculous!!!

Well, in the case of marijuana it can and it is really funny, but in other matters, without the protection of the state, you could be seriously injured.
Activity: 224
Still no ban has not led to a solution. This is especially true of problems concerning drugs. As soon as the state restricts the use of something, then out of the blue occurs extra profitable business and what; the struggle becomes fiercer, and more profit. I am very happy that marijuana is not under the actions of these stupid bans.
Gentlemen, as you would not wish this holiday never ends, sooner or later this will come to an end. And sooner rather than later. Every day the attitude towards the crypto industry will be worse and worse. Because the more ignorant and housewives will lose their money on the cryptocurrency, the more disappointment and rejection. Charm and high expectations always lead to disappointment and collapse. Greed and fear of loss -that drives the course of our stock market. It is these passions inflate the bubble in the first phase and shapeways him in the second.
Can you imagine what will happen in case of success of the project CannaSOS? After all, the only one who will lose is the criminal community. there will be no one to Rob, no one will be blackmailed. Of course, it will not happen immediately, but I think their food supply will shrink every day more and more.

You do not worry for them. They do not occupy their current rols if they don’t have work. They will find their other victims.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
Gentlemen, as you would not wish this holiday never ends, sooner or later this will come to an end. And sooner rather than later. Every day the attitude towards the crypto industry will be worse and worse. Because the more ignorant and housewives will lose their money on the cryptocurrency, the more disappointment and rejection. Charm and high expectations always lead to disappointment and collapse. Greed and fear of loss -that drives the course of our stock market. It is these passions inflate the bubble in the first phase and shapeways him in the second.
Can you imagine what will happen in case of success of the project CannaSOS? After all, the only one who will lose is the criminal community. there will be no one to Rob, no one will be blackmailed. Of course, it will not happen immediately, but I think their food supply will shrink every day more and more.
Merit: 12
And what is your point? If the market allows it to be used, then take the opportunity. Without fanaticism and idiocy. Just use and go.
Ico has not been held on such a scale as before. It is unlikely that the projects will be able to gain a few million a day?
I think something's going to change in the system of fundraising and project financing in the direction of protecting the rights of investors, therefore such lawlessness and scum will be gone. How will this affect the profitability of the attractiveness of a new industry no one knows.

You've heard what suggest vitalik? This should change the whole mechanism of fundraising projects.
There will be some legal constraints or selection criteria..

Yes, I read his proposal for a new method for ICOs. The market will definitely produce the antidote to fraud. And the responsibility increased.
As I understand in his proposal, this will allow to withdraw your application to participate in ICO and hold ICOs in several stages with piecemeal funding and reporting on the implementation of each stage.
Ico has not been held on such a scale as before. It is unlikely that the projects will be able to gain a few million a day?
I think something's going to change in the system of fundraising and project financing in the direction of protecting the rights of investors, therefore such lawlessness and scum will be gone. How will this affect the profitability of the attractiveness of a new industry no one knows.

You've heard what suggest vitalik? This should change the whole mechanism of fundraising projects.
There will be some legal constraints or selection criteria..

Yes, I read his proposal for a new method for ICOs. The market will definitely produce the antidote to fraud. And the responsibility increased.
Pages:
Jump to: