Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 31. (Read 13847 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Anyone here imagine how society or the market behaves when you're shooting a ban? Yes, all just flock to a new niche. New vacant niche. For clarity, view of the attack on hypermarkets discount period. The case with cannabis will be about the same, only on a much larger scale..
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
My last few days asking. Just imagine the thousands of people who are serving sentences for distribution of marijuana. And here the state makes this industry legal. You can imagine how happy are these people?
So what? Do you think they'll all be released? I very much doubt.

The question is quite interesting. It turns out that they are punished for nothing.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
My last few days asking. Just imagine the thousands of people who are serving sentences for distribution of marijuana. And here the state makes this industry legal. You can imagine how happy are these people?
So what? Do you think they'll all be released? I very much doubt.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Activity: 56
I believe the cannabis market on blockchain itself is quite workable and a realistic idea. Even more than a bunch of useless cryptos.
I agree, this product has something more than just cryptos. The tangibility and ability to reach a really wide market makes me believe this will go gar and get big.
Activity: 227
I believe the cannabis market on blockchain itself is quite workable and a realistic idea. Even more than a bunch of useless cryptos.
Activity: 126
Even if cryptocurrency bubble will ever burst, there is still a chance to get rid of the control and custody of the state, as well as a chance to provide for themselves for many years. Sin not to use it.
All the way. I also don't pay attention to all these predictions. Me and years of participation enough to create capital. And there though the grass not to grow.
Activity: 227
Even if cryptocurrency bubble will ever burst, there is still a chance to get rid of the control and custody of the state, as well as a chance to provide for themselves for many years. Sin not to use it.
Activity: 224
 it is true that all these endless discussions for and against, will fade, will fade, will give x, or does make no sense. I think that this project is for those in the subject. If someone’s marijuana is the devil's plant, I can't help it.
You made some calculations? What is profit planning?
I want you to understand the essence of investment. It's like the seed is planted. What it will grow into a plant is unknown in advance, unless you've got it. And one should not expect a result from one seed. planting a lot of seeds, you will achieve a guaranteed yield.

Great words thanks for the motivation Smiley
Activity: 126
I want you to understand the essence of investment. It's like the seed is planted. What it will grow into a plant is unknown in advance, unless you've got it. And one should not expect a result from one seed. planting a lot of seeds, you will achieve a guaranteed yield.
Activity: 224
What would you say about the CannaSOS project? Have you analyzed it?
Analyzed, behind hit is a very good business, many customers in the team know their business people
And you are not afraid of the lack of full legality of cannabis throughout the United States?
It scares me that it is generally in few places is allowed.
The fact that there is already more than enough for the explosive growth of the industry in general and project CannaSOS in particular.
Activity: 154
Analyzed, behind hit is a very good business, many customers in the team know their business people
And you are not afraid of the lack of full legality of cannabis throughout the United States?
It scares me that it is generally in few places is allowed.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
The bubble will burst. It is clear to everyone that bitcoin can't stand up to its knees, so that the end of bitcoin is not far off.
Your insights make me smile. But if the bubble bursts, for example, in two years. You will stand by these two years of rapid growth?

I will wait for this moment to tell everyone ‘I told you’.
And you think this is reasonable? While everyone will increase his welfare, you will have to wait? But if you have to wait longer?

I am not a fool. I make a deep analysis of the projects with clearer goals and needed in this world - they are the ones that I invest. But still have the opinion that all this will be over soon and no one will ever need it.
Yes, health. Smiley You just talk about it. In fact, you are the same party, as we all do.
The bubble will burst. It is clear to everyone that bitcoin can't stand up to its knees, so that the end of bitcoin is not far off.
Your insights make me smile. But if the bubble bursts, for example, in two years. You will stand by these two years of rapid growth?

And you think this is reasonable? While everyone will increase his welfare, you will have to wait? But if you have to wait longer?

I am not a fool. I make a deep analysis of the projects with clearer goals and needed in this world - they are the ones that I invest. But still have the opinion that all this will be over soon and no one will ever need it.

Pages:
Jump to: