Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 32. (Read 13847 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
The bubble will burst. It is clear to everyone that bitcoin can't stand up to its knees, so that the end of bitcoin is not far off.
Your insights make me smile. But if the bubble bursts, for example, in two years. You will stand by these two years of rapid growth?

I will wait for this moment to tell everyone ‘I told you’.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
The bubble will burst. It is clear to everyone that bitcoin can't stand up to its knees, so that the end of bitcoin is not far off.
Your insights make me smile. But if the bubble bursts, for example, in two years. You will stand by these two years of rapid growth?
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
I participate in the project only because I have studied it and I like it. Moreover, I am aware that something can fail at any stage of the roadmap. Investment is a risk, it is not necessary to forget about it. After all, where there is no risk and no profit.

You are confident of its success? It seems to me you have no money from investors for new investment. Already as many coins on the market.
My confidence, not your confidence. This is only the beginning of the growth of crypto currency market. Even stupid to compare the stock market of 1999, before the dotcom collapse, it has reached 7-10 trillion. Compare with the current bubble, some call it that)))
I participate in the project only because I have studied it and I like it. Moreover, I am aware that something can fail at any stage of the roadmap. Investment is a risk, it is not necessary to forget about it. After all, where there is no risk and no profit.

You are confident of its success? It seems to me you have no money from investors for new investment. Already as many coins on the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
So, It has already collected 20 million. A lot or a little? If anyone remembers, Vitaly Buterin with his Ethereum has collected 17 million As you can see now, that was enough for the project.

I'll tell you that. Then, in 2014, no one can know what will grow the Ethereum and now it is impossible to predict which project will be successful. Not even worth doing, because it is a thankless business.

What conclusion can we draw from this statement? Just sit on my butt and wait? To criticize all that whatever is handy? Or play a Guessing game?

Not that and not another. Thoroughly and in detail to study the project, team, competitors, and if you like a project, then just believe in it. It is to believe. And investing money is not to watch every daily charts, no fuss. Just keep all.

By the way I have a lot of friends lost a lot of money on the exchanges. One held a year. Its a coin that made 2x, and when it grew, she stood in place. As soon as i sold her she went into growth and made 3x. In the end, because of the ensuing irrational decisions motivated by emotion, i lost 50% of the money.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Hi All,

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing - and if there were any questions.

Thanks!
Activity: 227
So, It has already collected 20 million. A lot or a little? If anyone remembers, Vitaly Buterin with his Ethereum has collected 17 million As you can see now, that was enough for the project.

I'll tell you that. Then, in 2014, no one can know what will grow the Ethereum and now it is impossible to predict which project will be successful. Not even worth doing, because it is a thankless business.

What conclusion can we draw from this statement? Just sit on my butt and wait? To criticize all that whatever is handy? Or play a Guessing game?

Not that and not another. Thoroughly and in detail to study the project, team, competitors, and if you like a project, then just believe in it. It is to believe. And investing money is not to watch every daily charts, no fuss. Just keep all.

Activity: 227

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Activity: 406
Now there are interesting discounts, important not to be late, time is running too fast.
Guys what PerksCoin? The future for gramm. They collected applications for 3.8 billion dollars, that's capitalization.
Well, participate in their ICO, we will see. There is more and ICO not started and it is not for mere mortals. The threshold of participation is from $10,000
I don’t have that much money

You have the opportunity to take part in an exciting project that will change the whole world associated with cryptocurrency.

What has he got you so shook? Or are you the new and unusual shaking? With your words above, it is now sold at 0.8, and will be worth 50-100. This is its uniqueness?
You took my calculations to close to your heart
Guys what PerksCoin? The future for gramm. They collected applications for 3.8 billion dollars, that's capitalization.
Well, participate in their ICO, we will see. There is more and ICO not started and it is not for mere mortals. The threshold of participation is from $10,000

You have the opportunity to take part in an exciting project that will change the whole world associated with cryptocurrency.

What has he got you so shook? Or are you the new and unusual shaking? With your words above, it is now sold at 0.8, and will be worth 50-100. This is its uniqueness?
Activity: 126

Invest a little, and will you have the money  Smiley

Activity: 224
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
I do not understand, I buy cannabis for cash. Why do I need a PerksCoin?
Pages:
Jump to: