Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 38. (Read 13851 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Speaking of investment. To date, most of the people on the planet not to understand in fact the meaning of the formation, storage and handling of cryptocurrency. Of course, to put your capital at great benefit to the hunting all – now about the incredible swappable, which can be acquired through attaching conventional monetary units to the "cryptoindustry" say on almost every corner. The theme is very discussed.
I don't quite understand what you write? Because you heard the word investment?
Activity: 126
Speaking of investment. To date, most of the people on the planet not to understand in fact the meaning of the formation, storage and handling of cryptocurrency. Of course, to put your capital at great benefit to the hunting all – now about the incredible swappable, which can be acquired through attaching conventional monetary units to the "cryptoindustry" say on almost every corner. The theme is very discussed.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Here the Lord, all the much harder. At the beginning of the ICO, the project Cannasos could not stand on the rails. Because as a result, the project would get the same cryptocurrency, like others, are subject to strong volatility. And they need cryptocurrencies as a means of payment. It's all delayed until a blockchain developer appeared with its revolutionary technology

You are in the wrong topic, sorry. Now it's not about volatility, but about the contradictions in the legislation of various States and the increased interest of regulators in connection with the scandalous topic of marijuana.
Activity: 140
Here the Lord, all the much harder. At the beginning of the ICO, the project Cannasos could not stand on the rails. Because as a result, the project would get the same cryptocurrency, like others, are subject to strong volatility. And they need cryptocurrencies as a means of payment. It's all delayed until a blockchain developer appeared with its revolutionary technology
Merit: 12
 Even the production of writing pens bears the risks, if crossed with someone else's interests. This too should not be forgotten.
Here and now you can get profit from only having unloaded the car at the station. And how is this element a justified risk?

you’re right, but keep in mind that with the understanding that there are no external circumstances, independent of team of the project, capable to cut all undertakings. I speak about the legislation and regulators.
Of course, anything is possible. And regulators, and the government at any moment can turn things around so that everything is bent, then I agree. But it's never to count if there is no access inside. But these risks, in my opinion, bears any undertaking.

Not quite any of them. In those areas where not thrown in prison for 100 grams of dried herb I think will be easier to start.
Activity: 227
Here and now you can get profit from only having unloaded the car at the station. And how is this element a justified risk?

you’re right, but keep in mind that with the understanding that there are no external circumstances, independent of team of the project, capable to cut all undertakings. I speak about the legislation and regulators.
Of course, anything is possible. And regulators, and the government at any moment can turn things around so that everything is bent, then I agree. But it's never to count if there is no access inside. But these risks, in my opinion, bears any undertaking.

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

I of course don't know everything. Even 90% I don't know. I judge by that information which is in public access and on the basis of analysis, here my investment depends solely on me.
I hope you will understand me. In order to succeed during the ICO, it is necessary that each stage of the project has passed perfectly. How many did the startup plan and how much was received? And how many more stages?

But it is only a part of the analysis and ideally the requirement to all ICOs. And concerning collecting, you can look at www.cannasos.com/crowdsale-ico
That's just the point that is required for all ICOs. However, if an ICO is about to sell a product that is hated by governments around the world, the requirements will be insane

But in some parts, this is also resolved and the product is allowed. And if to look at news, of course it isn't frequent, but the list of the countries and separate states is increasing. And this is good as it benefits PerksCoins

Fact, “here when all lists will be filled out, then this perksCoin will have a future".
Then Perkscoin will already be in heaven. And it will be already senseless to invest. Also earn only those who in the beginning have understood all possibilities of the project.
This is only your assumptions so far. I, unlike you, know that such processes can be long and all this time money will be frozen waiting for changes of the legislation.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18

I of course don't know everything. Even 90% I don't know. I judge by that information which is in public access and on the basis of analysis, here my investment depends solely on me.
I hope you will understand me. In order to succeed during the ICO, it is necessary that each stage of the project has passed perfectly. How many did the startup plan and how much was received? And how many more stages?

But it is only a part of the analysis and ideally the requirement to all ICOs. And concerning collecting, you can look at www.cannasos.com/crowdsale-ico
That's just the point that is required for all ICOs. However, if an ICO is about to sell a product that is hated by governments around the world, the requirements will be insane

But in some parts, this is also resolved and the product is allowed. And if to look at news, of course it isn't frequent, but the list of the countries and separate states is increasing. And this is good as it benefits PerksCoins

Fact, “here when all lists will be filled out, then this perksCoin will have a future".
Then Perkscoin will already be in heaven. And it will be already senseless to invest. Also earn only those who in the beginning have understood all possibilities of the project.

If its not a secret, what parameters do you look at in order to make the decision of whether to invest or not? And to make the decision too long speaks about uncertainty either in the project, or in itself and can lead to the wrong decision.

Activity: 131
Hi All

We are nearing the last month of our ICO - any questions comments or concerns?

Also remember that you can onboard some of your friends and get a % bonus as well by using your own unique referral link which can be found in your ico wallet dashboard -

I hope everyone is as excited as I am for these PCT to take off Smiley

Any questions please direct them to admin or myself as well

Activity: 227

With such logic it is possible to tie coins to the trains smoke and then argue that as more smoke is thrown out, the coins will cost more.

No, well of course it isn't so primitive. I won't explain how I analyze... I want to ask you, are you already invested in PerksCoin?

With such logic it is possible to tie coins to the trains smoke and then argue that as more smoke is thrown out, the coins will cost more.
Pages:
Jump to: