Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 57. (Read 13893 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 18
What, except the enthusiastic emotions; can you summarize the project?
As an investor I can tell: This project is supported by many multimillion dollar businesses, a large number of clients. This is enough for the collection to take place successfully.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What, except the enthusiastic emotions; can you summarize the project?
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Marijuana in each country is gradually legalized. And so the project is attractive not because of marijuana , but rather the technology.
I agree, and I am happy that I take part in this project. I invested $5000 in PerksCoin
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
And what you actually expect to see? Lately, only a lazy person does not apply blockchain and create a cryptocurrency for their business.
Study the white paper and all the questions will disappear.
Activity: 112
And what you actually expect to see? Lately, only a lazy person does not apply blockchain and create a cryptocurrency for their business.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Marijuana in each country is gradually legalized. And so the project is attractive not because of marijuana , but rather the technology.
Activity: 108
I have been monitoring this project for a long time, but in the last two weeks of their ICO, I have seen a drop in the amount of tokens… what it is connected with that?
Yes, everything has fallen. And did you saw bitcoin? It is a failure!
Bitcoin has already blown off. Its price will grow – it’s like gold. But it will not be used anywhere.

Precisely, better to buy Ripple. It has flown up in 2 weeks by 10 times. And what about your PerksCoin? Ripple is confirmed with new technology for bank transfers, instead of SWIFT.
I can't promise anything, I know for sure that PerksCoin will implement other technology than those used currently by the cryptocurrencies which dominate the market. It will soon become the favourite as it’s transition to a 2.0 format will leave everyone in the dust! The whole world will speak about it!
In many countries, the relation to marijuana - to put it mildly - prejudicially negative. Do you not think that it will have negative consequences for the project?
Activity: 227
I have been monitoring this project for a long time, but in the last two weeks of their ICO, I have seen a drop in the amount of tokens… what it is connected with that?
Bitcoin has already blown off. Its price will grow – it’s like gold. But it will not be used anywhere.

Precisely, better to buy Ripple. It has flown up in 2 weeks by 10 times. And what about your PerksCoin? Ripple is confirmed with new technology for bank transfers, instead of SWIFT.
I can't promise anything, I know for sure that PerksCoin will implement other technology than those used currently by the cryptocurrencies which dominate the market. It will soon become the favourite as it’s transition to a 2.0 format will leave everyone in the dust! The whole world will speak about it!
Activity: 280
Merit: 0

Activity: 154
I want to see technology that is based on PerksCoin, in many sectors of the economy it is very revolutionary.
Activity: 238
Activity: 280

Activity: 154
I also read about him. Now these strong-willed little people. He built the business having the only 500 $. In General, a good entrepreneur is looking for any opportunity for which you can grab and build on this great deal.
In his life there was a case that forced him to do to do this. He understood that priority will be branch medical use of cannabis that it can save a lot of life from severe diseases. We're many here had not known about the medicinal properties of this herb.
I know stories of many people who have achieved something in their life. Practically all famous people began with 100 dollars in a pocket. Oleg Cheine is the next example of it. I am sure that his child project CannaSOS waits for the big future because behind the project there are first of all people with strong character traits.
I agree with you. We will take even Jobs. He began in a garage, and now his company is worth many billions
Activity: 126
I also read about him. Now these strong-willed little people. He built the business having the only 500 $. In General, a good entrepreneur is looking for any opportunity for which you can grab and build on this great deal.
In his life there was a case that forced him to do to do this. He understood that priority will be branch medical use of cannabis that it can save a lot of life from severe diseases. We're many here had not known about the medicinal properties of this herb.
I know stories of many people who have achieved something in their life. Practically all famous people began with 100 dollars in a pocket. Oleg Cheine is the next example of it. I am sure that his child project CannaSOS waits for the big future because behind the project there are first of all people with strong character traits.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
It is because of holidays, people are busy - buying gifts. It’s not the cryptocurrency. After these holidays it seems to me we will see a very big jump.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Activity: 11
Just wanted to say congratulations on a GREAT presale!! 15 million PCT is a great start considering most ICO's aren't even hitting their targets these days.
Activity: 16
Good work on the second stage. Very excited about the next stage and to see what is in store for PCT token in 2018.

Check out a recent write up in the Economist including CannaSOS: https://www.economist.com/news/finance-economics/21732080-cash-they-must-work-vulnerable-crooks-cops-and-even-combustion
Activity: 131
Great news about the Second Stage closing  -- Am looking forward to hearing more news about the third stage!
Activity: 227
Tell me, what project can I invest in today which in the future will be used in a large, non-manipulative ecosystem? And one which won’t jump up everyday like Bitcoin?
My opinion is that you need to look from the side at new technologies and systems that guarantee liquidity and small volatility – just like the technology that CannaSOS is creating.

And what did it offer, what guarantee?
CannaSOS is very promising project that developed such a function which will maintain the currency rate using a particular algorithm - this could be the beginning for the cryptocurrency2.0 industry.

Pages:
Jump to: