Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 62. (Read 13893 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Many of my friends became interested in this project, all see how advertised this project is and how much it will be interesting.
So invite them into the project, especially now that there are promotions and discounts on the purchase of PerksCoin tokens.
At this point, even my neighbors are talking about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 238
Many of my friends became interested in this project, all see how advertised this project is and how much it will be interesting.
Maybe it's just advertising and nothing more?
Advertising is the engine of any market, everyone knows that. But that's what makes the project most interesting.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
So invite them into the project, especially now that there are promotions and discounts on the purchase of PerksCoin tokens.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Maybe it's just advertising and nothing more?
Activity: 406
Activity: 126
There are more than 20 different purchase options for PerksCoin, including PayPal.
Activity: 84

I wish the progeny to be successful team good luck
It has long been known that this product will be distributed worldwide, and if it is backed by bitcoin, then maybe it will be an interesting Union.
It’s good that CannaSOS saw this vision.

I believe that the CannaSOS team will solve a major problem in this industry.
CannaSOS is not the first project in the cannabis industry, and will not say that it's something exclusive.
The essence of the project is to make a mechanism, developed on the basis of the decentralized blockchain technology, which will simply everyday life in the cannabis industry and as well as other industries. So I'm sure this project will have a bright future.

And we must not forget that PerksCoin will eliminate the problems in the financial, promotional and bonus sectors that harm the marijuana industry, allowing subscribers to carry out financial transactions with the PCT-token and experience no P2P fees.
Yes, this isn’t just about giving $500 and purchasing tokens. This is about being part of a company that has a bright vision, and then pushing that vision to different industries and affecting millions of lives.
Activity: 154
It has long been known that this product will be distributed worldwide, and if it is backed by bitcoin, then maybe it will be an interesting Union.

CannaSOS is not the first project in the cannabis industry, and will not say that it's something exclusive.
The essence of the project is to make a mechanism, developed on the basis of the decentralized blockchain technology, which will simply everyday life in the cannabis industry and as well as other industries. So I'm sure this project will have a bright future.

And we must not forget that PerksCoin will eliminate the problems in the financial, promotional and bonus sectors that harm the marijuana industry, allowing subscribers to carry out financial transactions with the PCT-token and experience no P2P fees.
Activity: 227

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Activity: 350
Merit: 18
Activity: 154
Activity: 406
In the United States, they have proposed to assign hemp as a trade commodity which American Seed CX hopes to become the first platform where you will be able to trade financial contracts for industrial hemp. The corresponding application was submitted to the authorities of the United States.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
By the way, probably not everyone knows that the estimated income from the cultivation, sale and use of marijuana will be included in the total Canadian GDP in 2019. This evaluation will benefit the legalization of cannabis, which will occur in mid-2018.
Activity: 224
Lies surround us but when a project gets placed that wants to be integrated by the government, then it’s a whole different story.
Yes, the Canadian Parliament is looking to the future, thereby supporting cannabis as a form of medicine.
Lies surround us but when a project gets placed that wants to be integrated by the government, then it’s a whole different story.
The article states that now there is a lot of deception in terms of new ICOs. But CannaSOS is a serious company that will help deal with those tasks that are outlined in WP, in this I have no doubt!  Wink
You can say that you are quite an expert in the field of ICOs but look around, a lot of projects that just deflate on the go, not to mention their success. And why, Yes because they are a lot of "blanks". How does your PerksCoin differ from them? It seems to me that nothing...
Activity: 238
The article states that now there is a lot of deception in terms of new ICOs. But CannaSOS is a serious company that will help deal with those tasks that are outlined in WP, in this I have no doubt!  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: