Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 63. (Read 13893 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

And CannaSOS has a lot of good goals, they constantly surprise us with interesting news.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Bitcoin is the leader today, but look: there is no mechanism and it is unknown whether at all there will be one.
Yes and bitcoin can only be used for specific things and is not good for everyday use like PerksCoin will be. Everything will depend on the creativity of the PerksCoin team.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Bitcoin is the leader today, but look: there is no mechanism and it is unknown whether at all there will be one.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Bitcoin has given many people financial independence and the opportunity to get rich. Will support it always, maybe a special mechanism will be launched which can improve it, but I will do everything to continue to put trust in it; as long as it grows it will be the leader.

I would not think that way. Today someone who bought bitcoin can lose out the following day.
Activity: 406
Bitcoin has given many people financial independence and the opportunity to get rich. Will support it always, maybe a special mechanism will be launched which can improve it, but I will do everything to continue to put trust in it; as long as it grows it will be the leader.

Bitcoin has given many people financial independence and most people use it as a tool for investment. But at the moment, bitcoin as a coin that is planned for use for payments on a daily basis cannot be used, i.e. there is no possibility of binding it to the ecosystem. The big players have artificially raised it with advertising it across every social network in the cryptocurrency world; and that helped them earn a lot of money.
Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12

Activity: 339
Currently, there are no mechanisms for Bitcoin, but PerksCoin however is the complete opposite.
Activity: 126
Along with its unsuitability and large unstableness, the daily difference in price of the Bitcoin forced to draw the attention of the States, which, in consequence, began to take action to somehow stop this chaos.
Not all cryptos are useless. The formation of a negative history and reputation in the large part was made by bitcoin with its difficulty of use as a unit of payment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
Along with its unsuitability and large unstableness, the daily difference in price of the Bitcoin forced to draw the attention of the States, which, in consequence, began to take action to somehow stop this chaos.
In my opinion, the States just want to take control of cryptocurrencies.
In this direction everything is moving, the one who will be in the first seats will command the parade.
In my opinion, the States just want to take control of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Activity: 227
This does not tell me anything. On the contrary its actually a bit confusing. PerksCoin is being used for the cannabis industry and suddenly educational institutions? Maybe they just cling to everything, just in case they fail in one area they will still have a chance in another field?
Dude, the project provides ample opportunities; the uniqueness of PerksCoin allows us to implement it in many areas. WP states how it will be used.
Currently, and this has always been like that, institutions cling to interesting ideas. And this means that the project is very interesting, all starting from the buyer of cannabis and ending with the researcher.
I also believe that PerksCoin has a great chances of success! Sick of these stupid cryptocurrencies, which may not be a benefit to society whatsoever!
This does not tell me anything. On the contrary its actually a bit confusing. PerksCoin is being used for the cannabis industry and suddenly educational institutions? Maybe they just cling to everything, just in case they fail in one area they will still have a chance in another field?
Dude, the project provides ample opportunities; the uniqueness of PerksCoin allows us to implement it in many areas. WP states how it will be used.
Currently, and this has always been like that, institutions cling to interesting ideas. And this means that the project is very interesting, all starting from the buyer of cannabis and ending with the researcher.
Activity: 154
Activity: 108
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
Yes, PerksCoin can mean a new improved product that can replace today's leaders in the crypto field.
Activity: 126
I know that members of the CannaSOS/PerksCoin project are negotiating with Universities on the integration of PerksCoin as a means of payment; this just shows a good example of the extensive use of this cryptocurrency.
I also know a lot and believe in the integration of PerksCoins as a means of payment. This is the future, and I hope that all goes well.
I know that members of the CannaSOS/PerksCoin project are negotiating with Universities on the integration of PerksCoin as a means of payment; this just shows a good example of the extensive use of this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Please name the most important factors that have an extreme feature that is not inherited in other cryptocurrencies? You wrote here that PerksCoin is unique – in what?
And what of it? It cannot affect the current situation involving ICOs, and it is necessary to objectively assess their capabilities, and the dissemination of information is directed only to engage stakeholders, which, in my opinion, are not so much for the specifics of the project, and thus does not allow to attract a wide range of investors.
Well, I think you are too small minded with that. The point is not that the cannabis industry is involved; PerksCoin has a wide application and has a lot of competitive advantages over other cryptocurrencies.
Absolutely right, it can be said that it’s a step forward in the crypto industry
Pages:
Jump to: