Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🚀 PRODUCTIVIST - Smart-Manufacturing empowered by the Blockchain - page 3. (Read 63372 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 104
It seems that this one project can attract many people to join, of course this is a special attraction for all monitors in the world, in the future it is certain this project will have a good prospect, good luck ICOnya and many investors who provide good support morally and materially.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
PRODUCTIVIST is extending the token sale to September 1st
"Before moving forward with such a decision, however we feel that it is very important to understand your position and therefore would like to invite you to give us your opinion on this matter:
signing with 2 major partners, We have recently started working with ICO pools who will bring both recognition and significant publicity over the next few weeks,
presently waiting for the best moment to launch 2 further major campaigns onto both the Russian and Korean markets with the backing of a crypto opinion leader and market leader,
The supply and the distribution plan will be adjusted, etc."

Read more: https://medium.com/productivist/productivist-is-extending-the-token-sale-to-september-1st-555a4be1959f

PLEASE FILL OUT OUR SHORT SURVEY:
Do you agree on extending PROD ICO untill 01/09? (end of vote 14/07/18)
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdBzThPI6NwllurPVMAk-QW1hfoF8OGvZPihconXLzYCJhNUw/viewform?entry.367829858=YES,+the+value+of+my+PROD+will+be+higher
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Good evening all.
I wish that the business will perform all that has been target.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Blockchain, crypto-currencies, the digital economy and sustainable development - it seems like things that are not compatible. But they all change our world. And the blockchain-based platform Productivist is another step in creating our new, so unusual and mysterious future. Success to the project!
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Is there any update about the amount that was raised from the Ico until now? I know that you guys reached softcap after only 72 hours from the start of Ico, so it should probably be a nice amount.
very nice this project with softcap already achieved may be the next target in the future is reached also because I am sure the team will maximize its performance to the success of the projects.
it is certain that the team in this project will always do the best for this project so that its future can achieve more success.
Activity: 6
I expect good luck for the business. Spotless job, absorbing results, cerebral business!
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Is there any update about the amount that was raised from the Ico until now? I know that you guys reached softcap after only 72 hours from the start of Ico, so it should probably be a nice amount.
very nice this project with softcap already achieved may be the next target in the future is reached also because I am sure the team will maximize its performance to the success of the projects.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 140
Merit: 18
Today there are more than one problem in the decentralized manufacturing market, which leads to bottlenecks in manufacturing.
In particular, inefficiency, costly resource use, minimum order quantity, inappropriate registration, lack of follow-up, lack of IP defense, logistical time and price, and ecological pressure are sources of these problems. Here, Productivist, the first peer-to-peer network that brings together customers and specialized and skilled producers has emerged, mapping global manufacturing capacities to account for solving all these problems. The Productivist block-chain project aims to create an open data stream that will allow private individuals and companies to power the industrial revolution at 4.0 on a random scale. The only solution available at the point where the production world has come in recent times is seen as heavy investments, deportation and aggressive administration. The Productivist approach is to offer a clear, free and global alternative through technology. Because of the tremendous potential of block-chain technology that has been discovered since 2008 and has become increasingly obvious, and because of the quality of the services it provides, each sector has begun to explore the opportunity to contribute to the management of its dataflow. The Productivist approach also seeks to use the great power that this new generation of technology can offer to its production life in general. Productivist looked at Freelabster.com in 2016, creating a common network connecting three-dimensional printing professionals to potential customers. This very strong network grew rapidly in the last 2 years and continued to grow day by day. Today there are over 3,000 certified Freelabsters serving both the private sector and the public sector. With this experience, the Productivist approach will not only open the Freelabster concept to all production technologies, but will also provide access to a global production capacity map, providing security and confidentiality through the Smart Contract Protocol. In the wake of all this formation, the Block Chain and Productivist project will provide a transparent solution to keep records in followers, feedback to customers, along with their indices in real time, as well as being a standard for the new era of intelligent production. Open chains are open to customers and producers. and will be free of charge, the Productivist Standard will be used for these transactions. Hyperlink technology will also be used to provide the best experience for customers and manufacturers who use block chains in the Productivist approach. Within this project, intelligent instruments will be notified in real time about which machine is ready for use during production, real time viewing, usage optimization and scaling will be done to increase production capacity and productivity. The quality, transparency and authenticity will be guaranteed by the system thanks to the pre-production and post-production on the blockchain. Optimized production with a balanced and secure network will ensure that each supplier will receive equal and customized order shipments. Thanks to Blockchain technology, the security of your important models will always be at the top.

The Productivist project will contribute significantly to the manufacturing sector. We can list these benefits in the following way;

Efficiency in all processes,
- Welding use,
-Minimum order quantity not to have,
-If there is a recordable record,
-Providing real time progress,
Providing full IP defense
-It will be produced in the region,
-Low shipping is to offer better production.

Benefits for producers: Optimized production, Time and cost efficiency, Transactional security, New opportunities, Decentralization, Environmentally friendly production.

The advantages for customers are; Ease of use of resources, Affordable prices, Transparency, Security, Expert Network and Monitoring.
Activity: 39
It is really interesting plan!
Clear-cut approach, engaging approach, extraordinary plan!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
This Productivist platform project aims to utilize the capacity of work load into the most efficient form of delivering the idea,  creating a new smart contract,  secure and very high valued manufacturing production. It will give the manufacturing companies advantages in this kind of service which will help them to eliminate their problem. 

productivist will help clients specially the manufacturing company and all holders and clients will benefits from this project as i see the project is getting better the teams are very creative and hardworking i can see the success so clearly

I deem this project still an experiment, but a very very interesting and innovative one. They are certainly doing something which nobody else is trying and that's a huge advantage for investors if it works out.

I don't think it's an experiment because they come from the success of the 3d printing platform freelabster. Maybe they will need other people on the team to develop and integrate the smart device in their ecosystem..I mean for example a COO experienced in industrial manufacturing.

Well maybe an experiment because they are trying to connect an industry to the revolutionary blockchain technology.
I also think that if this idea is well implement and has some good partnership will have many people interested on using it.

That might happen if the partnership delivers surplus value. Just making partnerships for the sake of making partnerships is worth nothing.
Activity: 53
Everybody warning you, these guys are scammer and cheat even 1100$, how can they let you earn from there coin
They are buying post, so that there Ann stay on top, articifucial pumping there Ann, every action have cheat

As soon as we understood how this communication agency is working and what they did to promote our project over the board and PR we decided to stop and cut contact immediately.
You clearly one of the teammate of this ann pump service, we can clearly see it from your trust score. As we are building our ICO clean, we don't want any ann bump... please stay away from us and our ann.

And if those comments are natural, then we show you how natural we are too
Everybody warning you, these guys are scammer and cheat even 1100$, how can they let you earn from there coin
They are buying post, so that there Ann stay on top, articifucial pumping there Ann, every action have cheat

As soon as we understood how this communication agency is working and what they did to promote our project over the board and PR we decided to stop and cut contact immediately.
You clearly one of the teammate of this ann pump service, we can clearly see it from your trust score. As we are building our ICO clean, we don't want any ann bump... please stay away from us and our ann.

Don't lie people, and stay on your words, if you are true businessman

BTW you know me very well and I also contacted you in Telegram

I have proof of your Ann thread bump, I ll have screenshot too with conversation with you guys, I ll post it, and yes if you take service then pay us, don't cheat people for merely 1100$, they paid agency 2200$ for 1500 comments
copper member
Activity: 126

copper member
Activity: 40
Activity: 13
I like your project! Discerning website, a rather interesting results, unblemished business!
Pages:
Jump to: