Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🚀 PRODUCTIVIST - Smart-Manufacturing empowered by the Blockchain - page 4. (Read 63372 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Don't mean to sound like a shill, but I always enjoy reading this thread right here…. There are some amazing in-depth discussions… Don't mean to compare it to some other threads, but, like, it's so different… Good job, guys! Keep it up…
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I rely this plan will be success and can be achieved the hard cap of ICO.
 Good luck fellows.
Activity: 10
Such business are getting useful! Engaging activity, aware results, unblemished design.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
The Productivist blockchain project aims to create an open data stream where private individuals and companies of any scale can contribute to power the Indus- trial Revolution 4.0.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
This Productivist platform project aims to utilize the capacity of work load into the most efficient form of delivering the idea,  creating a new smart contract,  secure and very high valued manufacturing production. It will give the manufacturing companies advantages in this kind of service which will help them to eliminate their problem. 

productivist will help clients specially the manufacturing company and all holders and clients will benefits from this project as i see the project is getting better the teams are very creative and hardworking i can see the success so clearly

I deem this project still an experiment, but a very very interesting and innovative one. They are certainly doing something which nobody else is trying and that's a huge advantage for investors if it works out.

I don't think it's an experiment because they come from the success of the 3d printing platform freelabster. Maybe they will need other people on the team to develop and integrate the smart device in their ecosystem..I mean for example a COO experienced in industrial manufacturing.

Well maybe an experiment because they are trying to connect an industry to the revolutionary blockchain technology.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
These guys hire us, ans didn't paid money, they are not man of words, how can we trust in there project, if they cheat for merely 1100$ money
copper member
Activity: 40
Hey, I'm Musli from ICO Champs
We've taken a look at your ICO and find it appealing enough to be included in our ICO List. You'll get listed completely for free, all you have to give are a couple minutes of your time :-)
Please fill out this form if you want to get listed, thanks.
After taking services, didn't even care for reply when we ask our money
Lier, cheater and scammer, they looted us and didn't pay our marketing fees
Activity: 266
Since blockchain was conceptualized in 2008, its enormous potential has become more and more apparent. Indeed its recent success is a silent acknowledgement that the world is ready to explore the opportunity for everyone to contribute to the management of the data stream which governs it.
Activity: 140
the liveliness of the team would have been very helpful in convincing investors to participate in supporting PRODUKTIVIST
Activity: 178
This Productivist platform project aims to utilize the capacity of work load into the most efficient form of delivering the idea,  creating a new smart contract,  secure and very high valued manufacturing production. It will give the manufacturing companies advantages in this kind of service which will help them to eliminate their problem. 

productivist will help clients specially the manufacturing company and all holders and clients will benefits from this project as i see the project is getting better the teams are very creative and hardworking i can see the success so clearly

I deem this project still an experiment, but a very very interesting and innovative one. They are certainly doing something which nobody else is trying and that's a huge advantage for investors if it works out.

I don't think it's an experiment because they come from the success of the 3d printing platform freelabster. Maybe they will need other people on the team to develop and integrate the smart device in their ecosystem..I mean for example a COO experienced in industrial manufacturing.

Well maybe an experiment because they are trying to connect an industry to the revolutionary blockchain technology.
I also think that if this idea is well implement and has some good partnership will have many people interested on using it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
The Productivist platform seems well thought of with adequate information for interested parties. The information on the site is also simple and easy to understand even for beginners. Productivist digital platform sets to connect manufacturers and their potential clients. Through the use of the leading blockchain technology, the developers hope to solve the transparency and costly issues facing the sector.
Activity: 154
Decentralizing the production market, Productivist plans to define and implement a universal standard based on Blockchain, hoping to combine the current disparate efforts of Smart Manufacturing.

This standard will help to ensure quality control and improve the efficiency of data processing, as well as the security of transactions. This will also facilitate the maintenance of unchanged encrypted public key data records.

This project has great potential for success. I believe that the goals will be achieved!
projects that get a lot of positive feedback hopefully the future will be more successful growth, and hope also the team will continue the spirit in holding this project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Decentralizing the production market, Productivist plans to define and implement a universal standard based on Blockchain, hoping to combine the current disparate efforts of Smart Manufacturing.

This standard will help to ensure quality control and improve the efficiency of data processing, as well as the security of transactions. This will also facilitate the maintenance of unchanged encrypted public key data records.

This project has great potential for success. I believe that the goals will be achieved!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The project is aimed at introducing the way we are working now, creating a new standard for smart production.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Activity: 120
There is a due diligence reseach report on PRODUCTIVIST on https://www.crypto-compass.io/

IT IS FREE ACCESS; you do NOT need to register to have access. Registration only for the club deal.

ann of cryptocompass is  : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3178063  you can give your opinion about PRODUCTIVIST research report there

a signature campaign paid in BTC will be launch quickly for cryptocompass
Activity: 140
PRODUCTIVITY is a 3D printing project that uses a blockchain-based system, I think this is an interesting project and seems to be getting a lot of support
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
In this article published by Productivist in their Medium blog, they talk about why collaborative communities are the future:

https://medium.com/productivist/why-collaborative-communities-are-the-future-158d4f997bd2
Pages:
Jump to: