Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 12. (Read 5889 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Qompass thrives to provide solutions to the hitches commonly faced by the earlier generations of Blockchain, and also offers an even more innovative
platform that can help in creating a bridge that connects the world together. This is what Qompass aim for the betterness of cryptoworld.
Activity: 294
I believe in what Qompass can do to change the life of its customers because it gives convenience and efficiency. Also security to consider.
Activity: 224
The Qompass Trader is a multi-asset trading and research platform supported by artificial intelligence and neural networks.

Merit: 10
Qompass is  a new generation secured block chain designed for high speed transactions to update traditional financials markets, using easy to implement Smart contracts with Artificial intelligence capability.
Activity: 61
For me Qompass project will change the future of the crypto community.the roadmap was so impressive.give an opportunity to earn!I'm sure this project is going to be successful in the future!
Activity: 238
Qompass vision is to restore the lost trust of the trillion dollars financial markets by utelizing blockchain to make every transaction tamper and corruption free
Activity: 378
If you are looking for a project with a long term profit,, qompass is the right platform to invest.. Great job team..
Activity: 264
Bitcointalk Username: Samuel321
Bitcointalk URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/samuel321-1925101
Link to your Blog / Video:
http://opeyemijayeoba321.blogspot.com.ng/2018/05/qompass-bounty-program.html
http://telegra.ph/QOMPASS-05-07
Eth Address:  0x5B606c2F10687e77dc7Fe644E429320C6a39Df63
Activity: 161
This is truly amazing! Great project! I really will give all my support to this one. Im gonna spread and post their links on all of my social media accounts. Great job guys! Geniusly done . Good luck
Qompass combines, optimizes and secures multiple types of financial activity including payment processing, debit card transactions, and many more.Thanks in advance, surely this project is so beneficial and convenient for all.
The success of Qompass is inevitable because of its great feature, hard working team and supporters which gives it the capability to penetrate the Cryptocurrency world.
Projects such as this have great growth prospects. I am sure that this project will bring a lot of benefit to their customers

Ofcourse, definitely it will. Qompass is such a great project. Simply the best i have seen so far. I am sure that this project will become successful as its family member grows everyday. Goodluck team Qompass!
Activity: 61
Qompass card is equipped with NFC.you can use the card at ATMs and POS worldwide or simply use it to store your crypto investment.with a hybrid debit card and hardware wallet that allows instant access to the blockchain.
Projects such as this have great growth prospects. I am sure that this project will bring a lot of benefit to their customers
Activity: 238
Qompass trader is advanced platform for charting analysing and forecasting financial markets that offers maximum security
Activity: 378
Why to invest in Qompass? Qompass blockchain enabled trader technology not only enables you with revolutionary transaction speed to execute your orders through smart contracts but also offers its subscribers the ability to convert crypto holdings into fiat currency at any POS or ATM worldwide at all times, using Qompass payment cards. You can convert your passive income earned in the Managed Crypto Program into Fiat with high. Great offer isnt it? Hurry, invest now!
yes, superb offer and a good start for a passive income, I definitely invest because i know Qompass can make a better future.
I also agree.. Qompass platform is a highly recomended project to invest for.. Whether your are new or veteran in this field,, you should know that qompass really has a huge potential to succeed..
Why to invest in Qompass? Qompass blockchain enabled trader technology not only enables you with revolutionary transaction speed to execute your orders through smart contracts but also offers its subscribers the ability to convert crypto holdings into fiat currency at any POS or ATM worldwide at all times, using Qompass payment cards. You can convert your passive income earned in the Managed Crypto Program into Fiat with high. Great offer isnt it? Hurry, invest now!
yes, superb offer and a good start for a passive income, I definitely invest because i know Qompass can make a better future.
One of the features that I liked with Qompass is the Managed Crypto Accounts program where anyone can connect a crypto wallet using Qompass Api and smartcontracts to participate in trading without giving full control of your crypto assets.
The long-term goal of Qompass, according to the official document, is to "completely block global financial markets to the tune of $ 294 trillion, restoring confidence and eradicating manipulation and corruption." I hope you succeed in achieving this goal
Pages:
Jump to: