Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 9. (Read 5889 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0
Strong team and expert marketers, token-sale soon to be closed.

a lot of people have believed in this project to succeed
Activity: 61
Personal information is not stored on the card. In case of loss, the card can easily be unlinked from your account through the Qompass Mobile App.its good to hear that!Hoping for the great success.
Activity: 67
I am very enthusiastic about this project. Qompass has its own blockchain which it can support over 30000 transactions per seconds and it has a cross chain smart contract where your account more secure and could work from multiple blockchains.
Activity: 238
 Qompass Blockchain, can be attributed to its connections with the financial market and the powerful interlinking of exchanges around the world
Activity: 378
Qompass is a reliable project created by the most trusted pople. This is the best project where you can entrust your investments. Will definitely bring a huge profit in the future.
Activity: 63
Wow! I commend Qompass for reaching almost 75% of the targeted cap of $2M! Its a very good news to all!
Its good to hear that. Only $500k left for Public ICO before it close so let's purchase QPS token guys. Qompass also give bonuses for those who purchase.Its a good investment after all.
Activity: 161
This is so exactly the kind of ico we must support.. things and projects they have  is truly amazing .  I will be hoping for the success of this whole team ..  i will be inviting all my friends to invest here .. kudos to the developers.
Activity: 294
Wow! I commend Qompass for reaching almost 75% of the targeted cap of $2M! Its a very good news to all!
Activity: 224
Because of the positive feedbacks coming from Qompass supporters, surely success will follow. Team behind this excellent project proves that Qompass’s BlockChain is absolutely the new generation of our blockchain technology.
Activity: 67
Truly amazing how Qompass provide solutions to the glitches in the Blockchain Technology. Breaking the barrier, creating connections and making an even more innovative and powerful platform in the Blockchain.
Activity: 61
The Qompass card is one of its kind hybrid debit card and instant access to blockchain.You can use the card at ATMs and POS worldwide or simply use it to store your crypto investments.
Activity: 238
Qompass Block Chain verifies and authenticates
such information by referring to the cloud service that is associated with it and
responsible for handling all assets and related digital signatures.
Merit: 10
This is one of the projects with great growth potential in 2018. I hope it grows stronger in the future.
Activity: 378
I feel excited to what Qompass is offering! It gives almost everything that we need for convenience dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Me too, Qompass will be useful for us in the future. This project offers everything we need that supports our financial and social stability.Hoping for the great success of Qompass.
I agree.. Everything that a digital and crypto currency holder needs is already here.. It's just like, the project is saying,, "you dont need anything,, all you need to have is Qompass". Now,, dealing with cryptocurrency makes fast and easy with Qompass.
Activity: 63
I feel excited to what Qompass is offering! It gives almost everything that we need for convenience dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Me too, Qompass will be useful for us in the future. This project offers everything we need that supports our financial and social stability.Hoping for the great success of Qompass.
Activity: 600
Merit: 250
a great project that can be trusted and has a good future in spreading the system that will help the worldwide market backed by guaranteed financial products. hopefully the Qompass project can meet investor expectations.
Merit: 21
Checked qompass website after more than a month, why softcap not reached yet?Huh? Core functions which qompass promised to give to the users are awesome still yet softcap not reached?Huh
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
Qompass’s BlockChain is a new generation of Blockchain technology. It is a cooperative ledger that supports state changes that are performed by trusted and licensed nodes. Im glad i found Qompass. Really suits all that i want in a platform.

Pages:
Jump to: