Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 13. (Read 5889 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Great project,thanks to Qompass for making mobile app.the features was really amazing.I'm happy to be part of it.all are waiting for the success.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The project has serious plans. Capa a small, road map Ah simply candy.If everything is the same, then it is worth investing here.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I am very interested to participate directly with this project.The project is very good and has great potential in the future. People are required to follow the progress of this project.
Activity: 238
Thanks to Qompass for making a Qompass Mobile App.. Now we will experience a faster, cheaper and easier way of transaction..
Our life more easier because of its mobile app that launch in the market, we can spend more time and make every transaction faster and easier than the others
I will support this amazing project!
Lets continue support this amazing project to success. It has the potential to be number one ICO this year
I will always be a Qompass supporter till the end.. This ICO is amazingly great and being part of this project was the best choice I've made.. Very nice concept for everyone..
Activity: 224
An interesting project to support on what Qompass has to offer
Activity: 63
Purchasing crypto is now faster, cheaper and easier with Qompass Mobile App. It has inbuilt peer to peer exchange that allow to exchange without any middleman and allows to send money to any other user.
I am giving this project two thumbs specially the team behind this because project because it reflects on the amazing features how great and hardworking they are.
Qompass management has a clear vision that an investor must get all those benefits that they were deprived of due to lack of transparency and trust. That is why Elite Investor group was built. You will enjoy a special attention and your feedback/suggestions will be taken into consideration while making any new decision. How brilliant Qompass really is, isnt it?
Activity: 61
thanks for this amazing project.i really liked the concept.im really hoping for the success of this project.Goodluck to all Qompass team.
Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
This is really best project I have seen. Great concept, Great, experienced and active dev team always leads to huge success. Huge community is here. All are waiting for the success.
With the team could be more active in providing the latest developments and in building the projects I am sure will be easier for the projects could be successful.
This is really best project I have seen. Great concept, Great, experienced and active dev team always leads to huge success. Huge community is here. All are waiting for the success.
Activity: 238
I will support this amazing project!
Lets continue support this amazing project to success. It has the potential to be number one ICO this year
Activity: 448
Hello, how can we see the total contribution? i have checked the site and could not fine it, only 600k+

it should be transparent,
Activity: 81
My friend sent me this project, and I am very interested. I'll take note of that Wink
And when will the mainnet start?
Activity: 63
Qompass platform offers the latest generation of cryptocurrency fanatics and average investors an unlimited access to funding pools that utilize the global financial network from this investors,subcribers and users can enjoy the leveraged up to 100% of invested deposit..This is really amazing.
Thanks to Qompass for making a Qompass Mobile App.. Now we will experience a faster, cheaper and easier way of transaction..
With Qompass, it makes you wanna feel to just seat back and relax because you don't have to worry about anything with the very active and hard working team they have. They want you to have the best out of your investment.

Yes I am experiencing it now too. Qompass team are amazingly strong and hardworking which i am definitely sure they will get success in the coming days. A bright future is ahead of us, as we continue to support this one of a kind opportunity. Keep growing Qompass!
With Qompass, it makes you wanna feel to just seat back and relax because you don't have to worry about anything with the very active and hard working team they have. They want you to have the best out of your investment.
Activity: 154
Cryptocurrency is Offered in Our Daily Lives: Cryptocurrency is generally becoming acceptable as a medium of payment and as a store of value and an excellent approach to realizing their ideas! It is interesting to observe and be a part of such projects.
Pages:
Jump to: