Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 10. (Read 5889 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
The idea of the project is in demand, the project has every chance to become successful both in the medium and long term. I believe in you, good luck!
Activity: 61
Qompass blockchain is fully developed a secured blockchain with smart contract capability to update traditional financials markets, Faster transactions, Smart contracts and Artificial intelligence.wow!good project with a great vision,
Activity: 378
Thanks to Qompass for making a reliable, easy and fast way on every transaction. Sure to be part of this platform till the end..
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I think this project will give more benefit for all the traders...dont be latenin joining this promising project!
Activity: 238
 Qompass platform offers the latest generation of cryptocurrency fanatics and average investors that have unlimited access to funding pools in global financial network

Activity: 63
Qompass Blockchain Technology is a cooperative ledger that's supports state changes that are performed by trusted and licensed nodes.Using this technology consumers can have passive income without any traffic and inconvenience.
Activity: 27
So promising I will save this new project and follow
Concepts, presentations, media advertising, community support- all these will help Qompass succeed the cryptocurrency world. And as I can see how this project is doing right now, Qompass will really make it big!
Activity: 121
Qompass through the employment of the latest cryptocurrency blockchain technology offers a comprehensive service that allows trading, lending and exchanging of cryptocurrency into fiat, in the most reliable and easy way.
The more convenient and perfect way of trading is what traders like very much. This will greatly improve their efficiency.
Activity: 224
Qompass through the employment of the latest cryptocurrency blockchain technology offers a comprehensive service that allows trading, lending and exchanging of cryptocurrency into fiat, in the most reliable and easy way.
Activity: 61
Qompass mobile App in itself is an end to end financial management platform that offers capabilities as the most secured hybrid wallet,with dynamic trading governed by artificial intelligence and support for multi-transactions.
for those who want simple and safe transaction,using Qompass app you can manage everything.
So happy to be a member of bounty program of this ICO. After I read the whitepaper I satisfied very much of this ICO. Great Project.
Activity: 238
Smart Cintract in qompass is reffered to as an executable data script that is stored in a tree structure
Activity: 378
Soon we will see how this project will become one of the project of the year, this project has an excellent product.
Qompass has a lot of features and services to offer.. It was ideally made to give a consumer/user a total customer satisfaction which everyone wants.. Salute to the team who work hard to create this one of a kind platform.
Activity: 63
Qompass has many functions to support a blockchain.It has the ability to transfer from institution based credit authorization that governed by inviolable law of  mathematics that offers more convenient value of exchange to be used today.
The idea of providing automated card is a great idea of providing convenience to its consumers as well as the mobile application.
Activity: 224
Qompass offers digital currency that, even though is not regulated by any government or issued by any central bank, carries the immense power of cryptocurrency, which is being used all over the globe.
Soon we will see how this project will become one of the project of the year, this project has an excellent product.
Activity: 350
The project with a good idea, whether through the application provided by this project, the investors can control the projects that follow?
Activity: 350
The project with a good idea, whether through the application provided by this project, the investors can control the projects that follow?
Pages:
Jump to: