Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 11. (Read 5889 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Qompass offer an even more innovative platform than can help in creating a bridge that connects the world together.this is a very promising project!
I'll keep supporting Qompass till the end.
Activity: 238
Qompass is a very big help to our daily life, we can use their mobile app to pay online transaction with low transaction fees.
Activity: 378
By being a part of this community through the telegram group, I can see that Qompass team is well intact and is truly motivated to reach its goals. Good job!
Indeed.. The team is actively updating their buyers and investors on the plans of the project.. The team is very hardworking and so much dedicated on the project..  No wonder they've created such amazing concept.. What I like the most of it is the Qompass Mobile App.. Was the app already available??
Activity: 63
I keep supporting Qompass till the end.This project is high standard, competive, unique and useful.Good luck Qompass.
Activity: 224
On the Qompass platform, leverage can be used to multiply trading profits to unbound limits, and what makes leverage a more approachable strategy on the platform is the smart neural networks that offer actual insights and future trends of different cryptocurrencies’ rise and fall. Big big check!

Activity: 294
By being a part of this community through the telegram group, I can see that Qompass team is well intact and is truly motivated to reach its goals. Good job!
These team has created such a creative, unique, useful and amazing concept. Qompass project may give a long time profit to its investors.
Indeed. Qompass had a very unique and amazing concept that why a lot of supporters here gave their idea about what they read and its platform
Qompass looks to provide a product,service, and crypto asset,that are on another level than what is currently available.Qompass mobile app now makes trading of crypto absolutlely faster,cheaper and easier.
Lots of thanks to Qompass team!
Merit: 10
Always be in touch with Qompass coin, join to Telegram chat 💯👐🏾
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
when I will receive the tokens from airdrops? Where I can verify that no of my tokens earned did not change? I hope you can help me out with my question about airdrop. A distribitution date would be very great, so I could set a reminder for that day!
Qompass knows the agony of the people in crypto that is why they build a project that can provide the easiest and fastiest ways to managed and control the full assets without any third party company.
Ideed.. They've fill all the lapses seen on other projects with the same concept as they have.. And that's what all the users wants..
Activity: 63
Qompass knows the agony of the people in crypto that is why they build a project that can provide the easiest and fastiest ways to managed and control the full assets without any third party company.
Just like any other online cryptocurrency transactions, Qompass gives you convenience. But what makes it apart from other platforms is the fast transaction it gives without sacrificing your security.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
This is a very promising project, a good idea, and a professional development team.  I will participate in this project.
Activity: 224
Qompass looks to provide further innovation, to an already incredibly innovative space. Qompass looks to provide a product, service, and crypto asset, that are on another level than what is currently available.
Qompass is harnessing the power of artificial intelligence,neural network and active leverage to benefit every trader.this project is an excellent future project.Glad i could be part of it.Great job team!
Merit: 10
Qompass Connects the Realms of Artificial Intelligence, Neural Networks and Financial Markets
I do believe that Qompass has a potential to success and to be one of the most great ICO this year because of its amazing concept.
Activity: 15
Interesting project - best of luck!
These team has created such a creative, unique, useful and amazing concept. Qompass project may give a long time profit to its investors.
Pages:
Jump to: