Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 27. (Read 5924 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Been following Qompas for couple of weeks now, the project is really awesome. Everything you're looking in a good ICO they have it all. I'm glad found this Qompas!
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
I am proud to be part of this amazing project,Qompass will provide great passive and accessible teachnology on crypto that promotes secure and fast transactions.thank you to the developers of this Qompass platform.Godbless!
Activity: 65
Great token and the project itself is interesting. The roadmap looks promising. I want to join today. I think i will make a good profit in the future. Great work guys!
Activity: 30
The idea and uniqueness of Qompass project is pretty cool which attracts the investors to the point that will lead them to be doubtless. Can't wait for the pre-sale!.
Activity: 238
Qompass can give u an access to all any stored data like digital signatures, contract sources and transaction record which commonly restored in Blockchain platform
Qompass also relies on a function called “proof of state”. The primary purpose of Qompass’s nodes is to verify the state of contracts and determine “proof of state”.
Activity: 47
Crypto MCA account From Qompas mentioned can give profit up to 300% from investment given to the customer, is it real and really can be produced?
Activity: 15
Using advanced Artificial intelligence and Neural network Algorithms combined with active leverage, offer easier qompass mobile app.
This one of a kind project will really click on the market as soon as they launch this. I am really hoping for the success of this project. More power team!
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
This project is more different from the other especially its on how it will change the blockchain platform.

Precisley mate! I hope they have a low minimum amount of investment so that I can avail of this and refer my friends and some of my families. Thank you to the developers of  this platform. Congrats

Yes i think .1 eth is the minimum contribution and there are also some freebies that you can get. I like the project and i also want to join in their ICO but by now im trying to get more money just to contribute to them.

.1 eth minimum invest was way so cheap.plus add the fact that with that .1eth you will be able to listed on their elite team which they hive so many freebies.that was so good deal i must say.well lets see how far this project will go goodluck to all of us!
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
It looks like this project is indeed nice to see a lot that provides positive comments towards the projects. This can be a reference for me to be able to follow and support the projects. hopefully, later I can join this project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I am proud to be part of this winning project. Qompass team is always managing their project based on strategic decisions..
Activity: 105
This project is more different from the other especially its on how it will change the blockchain platform.

Precisley mate! I hope they have a low minimum amount of investment so that I can avail of this and refer my friends and some of my families. Thank you to the developers of  this platform. Congrats

Yes i think .1 eth is the minimum contribution and there are also some freebies that you can get. I like the project and i also want to join in their ICO but by now im trying to get more money just to contribute to them.
Activity: 161

Activity: 70
I see very interesting project. Maybe i will to join on ICO! Cool
Activity: 105
I can say that this project seems promising all was well planned and also their road map wass good. I hope that more contributors will support to this project. Good Luck to the Team...
Activity: 378
The roadmap of this project is well organized.. You can see that every steps will run smoothly until the end.. Well presented Ann Thread..
Activity: 47
with a project like this, which has many pasilitas, I think will facilitate transact where I want .. good luck for the future.
This Qompass project offered us by decentralized blockchain that will be supported with the services they have. As an investor I see the platform speaks well and you can take my support.

Good luck to the team!
This project is really amazing, it's worth to invest. There's no doubt it will come up with huge success. Congratulations in advance to the whole team behind Qompas!
Qompass platform can be used to multiply trading profits to unbound limots and approachable strategy. It is offers actual insight that trend in different cryptocurrency in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: