Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 28. (Read 5924 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Very promising project. I'll keep supporting. Good project, thumbs up for the team.Qompass will provide great passive and accessible technology on cypto world that promotes secure and fast transaction for all.
Activity: 294
Banks, financial institutions and stock exchanges are just a few of those who can benefit from Qompass.
Activity: 17
I see this project has a good prospect.
hopefully this project can be successful

I agree with you they have lots of good product selections which offers so many ways to earn to investors.Definitely this will gain so.many supporters once it is launch in the market.
Activity: 322
Based on what ive read in this platform, Qoampass has a brilliant platform and idea. And a well organized project! Looks very interesting project to invest!
Activity: 182
great project,,,nice team build up and also nice platform.A project that offers a completely decentralized advanced solution for Everyone..Congratulations for a great project concept to the team behind this.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Based on what I have read, Qompass has come up with a solution that enables entities to reap advantages out of crypto and blockchain Finance and Trading technology. This project offers a completely decentralized advanced solution for Everyone. Whoever see this very interesting project they are all shock for the complete package what Qompass wants. Good luck to the TEAM.
indeed true.they have one brilliant concept i must say.very well organized.and promising project.well im looking forward more of this one.
Activity: 63
Qompass platform offers the use of the Qompass payment card or wallet that allows instant access to the blockchain. I hope it will also use as payments just like the traditional credit/debit card but I really believe that it will be possible in Qompass.
Activity: 101
I see this project has a good prospect.
hopefully this project can be successful
Activity: 224
I advise everyone to pay attention to this project! The project is very interesting by a protected conductor which no one can track the address of your wallet. High speed with 30,000 transactions per second. Artificial intelligence, scaled as necessary. Unlimited number of nodes and one more super function, you can send up to 1000 transactions simultaneously.
Activity: 65
Awesome project! . I want to join. I read the white paper looks very interesting, This token has potential I will invest 50% of my portfolio today.
Activity: 67
Being part of this one of a lifetime opportunity keeps me motivated, positive and well knowledgeable. Therefore, count me in and expect my full support as this project hit its great success on top!
Activity: 61
Qompass is the one of the best project,this project offers completely decentralized advance solution to everyone.they have a lot of freebies when you invest in this project.its really amazing!Goodluck and more success to the whole team.
Activity: 99
This project is more different from the other especially its on how it will change the blockchain platform.
Absolutely! This is truly one of a kind. amazing project which will really help us in the future . I am going to support this project and bring my friends here. Congratulations to the whole qompass team .
Activity: 11
This project is more different from the other especially its on how it will change the blockchain platform.
Activity: 11
Seems to be an interesting project have very nice interface and detailed too,  I will surely look forward for bounty campaign soon and promote qompass project!  Goodluck and success to the whole team!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Qompass is the one of the best project. Lot of people around the project. No doubt.
Activity: 35
we are on the era of crypto revolution,  qompass platforms fits the need of crypto users, even when you're a newbie or expert this project is for you.  Thier promising project have alot to offer. Give it a try
Activity: 161
Qompass is the solution for the slow, expensive and worse transactions in the current blockchain. With 30,000 transactions per second, that is really amazing!
30000 transaction per second is unbelievably fast but it was made posible by Qompass... Thats how great the service they have.. And with this technology,,they fix all the lapses of other project with same platform..
This project requires time for marketing to be successful. It would be interesting to see what QOMPASS is to attract investors and platform users, If investors attract on the platform this project will be successful.
Activity: 63
Qompass uses and employs the concept of this Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology by initially using all available data to interpret a future outcome based on general trends that are followed to reach an outcome.
Pages:
Jump to: