Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 29. (Read 5924 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Qompass is the solution for the slow, expensive and worse transactions in the current blockchain. With 30,000 transactions per second, that is really amazing!
30000 transaction per second is unbelievably fast but it was made posible by Qompass... Thats how great the service they have.. And with this technology,,they fix all the lapses of other project with same platform..
Activity: 238
Based on what I have read, Qompass has come up with a solution that enables entities to reap advantages out of crypto and blockchain Finance and Trading technology. This project offers a completely decentralized advanced solution for Everyone. Whoever see this very interesting project they are all shock for the complete package what Qompass wants. Good luck to the TEAM.
Exactly! this will be the source of crypto world now to engaged ideally by transforming into blockchain and by decentralized we will gain productivity and it's profitable ways.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Based on what I have read, Qompass has come up with a solution that enables entities to reap advantages out of crypto and blockchain Finance and Trading technology. This project offers a completely decentralized advanced solution for Everyone. Whoever see this very interesting project they are all shock for the complete package what Qompass wants. Good luck to the TEAM.
Activity: 23
Qompass is a new project and improved blockchain that does not require storing detailed information of every transaction.
Activity: 224
Qompass is built for crypto enthusiasts. Whether you're a newbie,  intermediate or expert.   the Promise of SPEED and ANONYMITY of the transactions are their best feature,.

Exactly. An all in one total platform package. Definitely will leads into success! Amazing developers for a job well done.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
They re-opened the Private Sale again, so for those who missed that stage of sale, you have the chance now to enjoy the bonus of Private Sale. Don't miss to be part of Qompas!
Activity: 182
A lot of freebies are being given to all early investors..I really like this project.A very modern platform which provide so many features and a project that has a very unique and innovative concept..This will gain more followers and investors soon,,
Activity: 294
Qompass is the solution for the slow, expensive and worse transactions in the current blockchain. With 30,000 transactions per second, that is really amazing!
Activity: 322
I think Qompass was a brilliant project, it the wise way to invest here at Qompass. Investor should know about everything here! Im glad im part of this project.Hoping for the best!
Activity: 238
Investing in Qompass can give exciting concept when earning money through borrowing someone else asset getting its profit.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
The concept of this project is brilliant! I definitely wont regret my decision to join Qompass. I think this really has a potential in blackchain industry. They have a lot of freebies when you invest and i tried to join their telegram there are so many cool people , investors and admins there.

this was indeed a brilliant project...the project was really fascinating.im glad you joined here.you can also do bounties on social media's to earn additional tokens.well goodluck.
Activity: 266
Smart contract is indeed good for financial product that is why this project will be successful.Truly one of a kind.
Activity: 61
Qompass is an amazing project!it will determined artificial  intelligence which involve in the blockchain!congratulation on the successful  token presale.looking forward on the next token sale.this is so impressive and interesting.More power!
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Merit: 10
I have read the new about this project and the company. Everything is really cool.. I respect to developers, good luck with development!
Activity: 35
having a secured platform is one of the best feature of Qompass. Today security is the main concern of every investor or every user of a platform,good thing qompass takes security very seriously. Aside from having a secured platform Qompass also charges LOW fees on every product that you're going to use inside their platform.
Having a bigger community leads to a bigger chance of success. So let spread the news about this wonderful project Qompass!
Activity: 99
Wah, COMPASS has reopened private sale again for big investors. You need to invest at least 50ETH to get 40% bonus. If you have missed the first time, please hurry.
Indeed! For those who missed private sales and pre-sale. This is your chance to get involved and get a 40% bonus. And you missed all the big bonuses, do not miss the last one.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Wah, COMPASS has reopened private sale again for big investors. You need to invest at least 50ETH to get 40% bonus. If you have missed the first time, please hurry.
Activity: 161
Indeed a cool concept right! Happy that i invested here and be part of Qompass. Hoping the best for this coin in the future and more power to the team!

Absolutely! One of the most  promising ico i've ever seen. This will going to be a hit on the market. I will totally give my full support on this project. Good luck to the whole qompass team and kudos to the developers.
Pages:
Jump to: