Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 48. (Read 5925 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Great project! I truly appreciate this and grateful to join such project! I hope for the great success of this project!
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
XCH4NGE - Connecting Crypto Users Worldwide!
I just saw the QPS roadmap and it's quite impressive, having it's own wallet, own blockchain is really great. Hoping by the end of 2018 , the target price will be hit on it's internal exchange. Great works Devs and admins for this new and amazing project.
Activity: 5
This project seems to be great , just keep up a good work and God bless !  Wink
Activity: 63
I'm truly amazed on how Qompass will works on the future.The people behind this project are all genius.More success devs.
Activity: 162
Merit: 16
Critic of Filipino Translators
This one is the combination of the decentralized blockchain technology with a touch of multi-level-marketing that can be traced thru their referral program, it will be an additional way of monetizing this project and will surely adopt by the crypto-lovers and networkers.
Activity: 112
I can see how amazing this new project is. QOMPASS will surely become one of the leading ICO this year and hopefully  to the years to come. I am looking forward to Financial Security with its blockhchain.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Nice, Awesome, super and amazing project, never miss this golden opportunity !!!
Activity: 105
Built to support the easy transformation of financial markets applications and services from traditional means to blockchain technology, this will make all our transactions in cryptocurrency make easy and convenient
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
a way of earning a passive income this project is offering in MAC managed crypto account is something to look forward to. as it offer a good percentage of earning with your investment whether u opt for leverage or not. anything that could make me earn a buck or two in a secured manner is always a big plus
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Who are your main competitors (if any)?

From their mobile app that enables payments, I'll say that (suppose they succeeded on their ICO) they'll have to pay BAAPPAY and SuperPay. I recently following both project, so I can say that the dev of both project is quite active. Some of the features are possibly different from the one QOMPASS offered, though. I still need to learn about this project thoroughly
Activity: 266
this platform is a distributed digital bank system where various digital assets and money are transferred internally and externally and exchanged by blockchain.It simplifies and has a faster transaction.This project is very awesome.
Activity: 161
Truly great! A unique and convenient project .  This will really give us comfort in the future. I hope the developers behind this will develop somthing more . Hoping for the success of tgis project. Goodluck
Activity: 99
I am really interested on those projects that uses Artificial Intelligence .. because of its efficiency and hassle-free service .  I am really hoping for the success of this one. God bless
Activity: 378
Qompass App,, some kind of all in one app.. It will make all transactions in cryptocurrency more convenient..
Activity: 61
an amazing Qompass project,it is convinient and secure,i will participate till the end.Thank you and more power.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Qompass platform offers the latest generation of cryptocurrency fanatics and average investors an unlimited access to funding pools that utilize the global financial network, which are working their way towards incorporating this innovative and revolutionary monetary exchange system.
Activity: 238
This Qompass project enlighten us more of how commercial runs into blockchain and trusted also because of the smart contract support.
In dealing with the advance technology and surrounds with the high end materials to cope up. the project they offer is a good one opportunity to avail thanks to all the team who mold this kind of project which is accessible to everyone.

Looking forward for the best result of this Qompass project.
Activity: 224
A very unique and excellent project. It is like an idea of allowing Everyone an instant access to the Blockchain Technology, with the use of mobile application, hybrid debit card and hardware wallet. Qompass has absolutely showed us a new way to earn passive income in our Crypto Society. Im sure, keeping my finger crossed, this project will be successful!
Activity: 322
This project is  all about exchanging money in easiest and different way, we have a lot of choices in the means of cryptocurrency. I will wait to this project to see on the top!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
The purpose of which is pursued by the Compass, will help our generation to easily exchange money!!  Is it planned to launch the company's bounty? I will definitely follow the development of the Compass project!
Pages:
Jump to: