Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 44. (Read 5925 times)

copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 7
Join and Support Qompass project this will become successful project soon. I think this will become popular coin on cryptocurrency world. This is the opportunity to join so grab it now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Very promising project. Its has potential for public demand. Go Qompass team!. To the moon..
Activity: 24
Looking forward for the Qompass Mobile Application Cheesy, I'm so excited to use it for a peer to peer transaction...love it!! go Qompass Team. Grin
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
Qompass is a project that has thought outside the box and literally covers every need of a cryptoholic, a mobile app, a debit card, exchange platform, own token of course,and a way of earning passive income that promises a great security and a fast transaction. it's a mouthful i know but all of that is chuck in to this wonderful project.
Activity: 12

Looking forward to the the development of the project, can see a excellent potential in the idea of this project.
Activity: 252
Qompass will also support smart contracts and smart algorithms. The blockchain will store executable data scripts i.e. smart contacts in a tree structure. A tree consisting of smart contracts forms a smart contract chain representing a set of smart contracts that confirm and reference each other.
Activity: 36
Join a promising project with a high rating of ICO! don't miss your chance!
Activity: 36
A good project. Interesting idea. By the way, most recently I found a very cool platform, in which there is a payment terminal with almost all known exchanges. In addition, on this platform you can find an investor. Interesting? Then you are here  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annglobal-traders-competitionmembrana-trust-management-of-digital-assets-3119562
Activity: 238
I'm glad that finally there's a project who express more about blockchain in dealing in so many ways. This Qompass offer us a project that we can't resists the project itself show's us more opportunity of how Ico crypto-currency goes.

I highly recommend that this Qompass Ico project will be our shoulder, Best success to all.
Activity: 294
Qompass Blockchain verifies and authenticates what the users wanted to access to any stored data in the blockchain by referring to the cloud service that is associated with it and responsible for handling all assets and related digital signatures. It resulted an enhanced fast transaction to the user experience.
Activity: 161
This project is very interesting! Truly one of a kind . I am very excited to try and avail this project in the future. I hope they will launch this as soon as possible. Good luck to all developers . God bless
Activity: 99
Good project
Indeed! I really hope this project will be successful .. because this will help us a lot  in the future.  An AI project is very interesting . Kudos to those who work behind this project.
Activity: 238
I will look forward for bounty campaign sucess. The people behind this project gives many benefits to the users. It also fight against corruption and to restore manipulation
Activity: 118
i kinda see Qompass as a one stop shop for all the crypto users. you've got everything you will need, a trading platform where you can also invest and earn. And all those earnings and investment you can withdraw using the debit card or you can opt to use it as a form of payment in an online purchases. now this is what i can call innovative.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
When smart contract is used to secure financial product, the integrity of such product and it's ecosystem can never be compromised. Smart is so safe to the extent of it not hack able or penetrable. Smart contract is indeed good for financial product that is why this project will be successful.
Activity: 294
Once Qompass entered Cryptopia, KuCoin and Binance it will be unstoppable. Be part of this blockchain!
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
I was intrigued by this. not with what's on offer, but about the system that he had. to me, that's the unique thing because amid the hectic thing about crypto but here serves simple but things quickly in the transaction.
Activity: 378
An upgraded version of all the current wallet we're using now.. People behind this platform gives so much benefits for the user.. Will be looking forward for the success of this project.
Activity: 266
Its very interesting project with the great idea for all crypto investors.Its good to know that they introduce a new way of earning passive income on crypto deposit.
Activity: 162
Merit: 16
Critic of Filipino Translators
It would be better if the system would connect to the other app of the same  usage like the Bitcoin wallet which can send and receive into another valid Bitcoin wallet, disregarding if it is a local Bitcoin wallet, coinbase, xapo or Blockchain wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: