Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 43. (Read 5925 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Qompass reached 4.1 / 5.0 on ICObench. A pretty high score in the current ICO moon and you know what impresses me on this project? It is Qompass Mobile App, it allows you to send and receive transactions (Sending money + Exchange money)
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Hi Devs. I wonder what will happen with this  unsold tokens if you reach soft cap? I hope they the rest tokens won't be distributed among ico participants and will be just burnt.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Qompass will offer cryptocurrency payment cards that are a hybrid debit card and smart hardware wallet, allowing instant access to the blockchain.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
a project that is targeting to be listed in many great exchanges like binance and cryptopia surely got a great plan to back up their project.will definitely watch the project progress and keep on supporting!
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Qompass can support over 30000 transactions per second with a very low cost transaction. The very first revolutionary blockchain technology that offers high tech solution to the changing world of cryptocurrencies.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 7
Qompass is the most interesting project as of now in current line up of cryptocurrency projects. They have a very good and innovative ideas. I think this Qompass will become successful soon. Join now and Support thus project to ride on to success.
Activity: 99
Im sure about the future of this project.. this will surely succeed as soon as it hit the market. Im looking forward to avail their service. Congratulations team . Good job!
Absolutely! I hope they launch this as soon as possible. amazing and unique project. AI operated project is truly one of a kind. Hoping for the success of the team!
The smart contract that Qompass uses makes investments more secure or prevents it from trade manipulation. More power to Qompass!
Activity: 210
this is a very good idea concept, Prevent manipulation and corruption with artificial intelligence. Of course if this concept goes well then life will be better especially the financial aspect.
Activity: 322
Qompass is a project that helps many people to secure and transact   in easiest way. You can send money to another. I will support this platform till ICO end .
copper member
Activity: 217
Qompass has been added to  WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the Qompass on WISERICO and follow Qompass on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

Qompass App is a financial management mobile application as well as a secured cross chain hybrid wallet that allows instant access to the blockchain and support for multi-transactions.
With the Qompass Mobile App installed in your mobile phone, you can create an account in order to access all the products and services offered within the Qompass Ecosystem. Once the account is approved, you will be able to sign in and access all the services within the ecosystem without the need of creating additional account.
Qompass Mobile App allows you to send money (i.e. fiat and Crypto) to any other user. Sending QPS is free but a small transaction fee will be charged for sending other currencies.
Our inbuilt peer to peer (P2P) exchange allows you to exchange currencies without any middleman. Purchasing crypto is now faster, cheaper and easier with Qompass Mobile App.
The Qompass card is a hybrid debit card and hardware wallet that allows instant access to the blockchain. The card is equipped with NFC. You can use the card at ATMs and POS worldwide or simply use it to store your crypto investments. This card will support Ethereum Tokens as well as QPS.

Activity: 224
Qompass is a form of digital currency that is backed by its system of operation being embedded in cryptography and revolutionizing the monetary system of the whole world right now. Qompass offers the latest generation of cryptocurrency fanatics. It is one of the best mobile app all in one! Everyone’s support is surely worth it for this project!
Activity: 33
hoping this is the best so ill help to make it best
Activity: 161
Im sure about the future of this project.. this will surely succeed as soon as it hit the market. Im looking forward to avail their service. Congratulations team . Good job!
Activity: 67
Very promising project. I'll keep supporting. Good project, thumbs up for the team.
Realy promising this project gives some more important of us doing in Harnessing the Power of Artificial Intelligence, Neutral Networks and Active " Leverage " really nice project keep it up.Qompass will provide great passive and accessible technology on cypto world that promotes secure and fast transaction for all.
Activity: 63
Qompass will provide great passive and accessible technology on cypto world that promotes secure and fast transaction for all.
Activity: 238
True expert is like the team of Qompass they bring out the best project that we can trust more. This Qompass will be a lead rule of crypto currency world they offer us many options of earning.

I believe that this Ico project of Qompass will bring out more and I will choose to stay connected for the success of it.
Activity: 61
Qompass is a great project,i am very much excited to avail this project,i will support till the end of ico.Godluck and Godbless to all devs.
Merit: 10
Qompass is a commercial grade blockchain built for high speed financial transactions with Smart Contracts support. Great project!!
Activity: 238
It is very nice idea allowing Everyone to access instant to the Blockchain Technology. The smart contact supports the dealing with the advance technology and with high end materials that cope us...
Pages:
Jump to: