Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 51. (Read 5925 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 1
the hybrid debit card that could be used on atm and on online purchases is exciting. it it definitely one of a kind. a lot of apps that convert crypto currencies to fiat are out there but the card is really something else. talk about highly accessible things, yes it it! I can imagine how handy it could be to all crypto users like me.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
Waiting for bounty Grin

Bounty is coming very soon... Keep your eye in here to be updated always...stay tuned
Thank you All for your great support !

If you want to buy for Pre sale please get whitelist and remember this
- Tokensale will be open only to verified whitelisted members
- If you haven´t done so please join Whitelist at https://qompass.io
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
The idea of ​​the project is in demand, the project has every chance to become successful both in the medium and long term. I believe in you, good luck!
It would be a plus if you can add team's personal LinkedIn to each of their profile. With so many ICO turned unfortunate these days, usually a LinkedIn profile would help people considering the legality of your project

Team's personal Linkedin is available on our website, fee free to visit it and check out their profiles. Our website https://qompass.io
Activity: 73
This project is more different from the other especially its on how it will change the blockchain platform.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
It would be a plus if you can add team's personal LinkedIn to each of their profile. With so many ICO turned unfortunate these days, usually a LinkedIn profile would help people considering the legality of your project
Activity: 378
Having a platform like this was a big help in cryptocurrency and blockchains nowadays.. Why?? Theif and hackers are just around messing with the accounts of their potential target.. But now,, with this project, we will be rest assured that the security of everyones account is well secured. The features and the benifits offered by this project is simply amazing. Kudos team.
Activity: 266
The qompass platform is a project with the task of spreading a system that will help the market and around the world, just as easy to exchange money through the blockchain. This is a great help to our new generation.
Activity: 322
This project seems to be very interesting,  all you need to know listed in their platform. It has a very strong and knowledgeable platform. So on this day i want to congratulate the people behind this project! Congrats!!!!
Activity: 224
Based on what i have read, Qompass has come up with a solution that enables entities to reap advantages out of crypto and blockchain Finance and Trading technology. This project offers a completely decentralized advanced solution for Everyone.

Being part of this one of a lifetime opportunity keeps me motivated, positive and well knowledgeable. Therefore, count me in and expect my full support as this project hit its great success on top!
Activity: 42
Activity: 238
Seems this project with soon to be a phenomenon one,it will be a a great projects that are in need nowadays. Goodluck QOMPASS team
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
Another decentralized exchange we want it so much ..
Just done realizing what qompas platform is ..
Activity: 65
I'm new in this community, my friend send me this link and he wants me to bought some of your tokens. So i made my bitcoin account to comment in this thread. And i read the promising project and the purpose of the token. I was very impressive to your project. I will keep following this thread and learn more about your token.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
Woah, I can already see that the team is very serious about this. I'm expecting and hoping for this project to be successful. Good luck to you guys and hoping to hear good news from you all.  Smiley
Activity: 61
this project is very interesting,i'll keep supporting this project,really nice,keep it up a good work.
Activity: 63
I'm looking forward for this great project, the roadmap is very interesting and well discussed and presented.
Activity: 294
Project presentation in this thread is great. Almost everything about the project is discussed. The best of luck for Qompass
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The project really looks very promising and has a potential  for public demand... I think this will continue to be successfull esp. On ICO... More power Team!
Pages:
Jump to: