Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 49. (Read 5925 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
QOMPASS platform offers the use of the QOMPASS payment card/wallet. It is a hybrid debit card and smart hardware wallet that allows instant access to the blockchain
Activity: 434
I just knew about this project,the team inside this project look professional teams.im waiting for next updates about this project
Activity: 294
I want your hybrid debit card and hardware wallet for  my cryptocurrency , it is all in one card. It is convinient and secure that makes crypto life easier.
Activity: 63
The main concept of this project is to bring conveniece to the society in terms of this High Technology. I will participate till the end.
Activity: 24
I like the fact that the dev is very serious about his goal, the fact that every details is indicated with certainty. And it is interesting to see that the admins are very attentive and approachable in a way that they answers every little concern of the community. I strongly believe in this project and I'm pretty sure that together we can do this. Fighting!

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Great company with excellent content,the project employs a team of professionals,I advise everyone to participate in this company...
Activity: 35
this project has a unique idea keep it up guys  good luck for the rest of the team
Activity: 154
It is a great and awesome platform built with passion and dedication. Good job team
Activity: 11

It seems that this is a promising project,all the details are clearly indicated in relation to the project roadmap, pre-sell and main ICO.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
i Think that convenience in our generation's fast paced lifestyle is what Qompass is offering to each and every crypto user. Being able to buy crypto currencies in a snap wherever we are, to me sounds awesome! this is a major leap. kudos to the dev and your entire team!
Activity: 23
This project guaranteed to provide stable performance that is supported by State of The Art Technology and Industry Leading Partners. This project is really awesome!
Activity: 99
Awesome! Another decentralized project. I am so excited to avail with this kind of project. I am hoping for the success of this one . This is very great! Kudos to the developers.
Activity: 32
Telegram username :@dedisiniper
Twitter  username   :@dediponsel95 ‏
Bitcointalk Username :dedi saputra95
MY Address             :0x6E9693b9F2b9344C7007Aa13dfD022FC678177BA
Activity: 24
Who are your main competitors (if any)?
Activity: 182
An amazing concept and a very talented team behind...This will be a new innovation that would change the decentralized blockchain protocol..congrats to all
Activity: 105
As i read the whitepaper it seems that this project was well prepared also their roadmap. This is what we need secured decentralised blockchain protocol. Good luck to the team and dev.
Activity: 238
This Qompass project introduces us the way our generation build up interests in this kind of trader technology which associated Qompass blockchain.

I'm interested of this Qompass project have and I will stay connected to know more all about this Qompass.

Looking forward for the success Of all.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Qompass App is a financial management mobile application as well as a secured cross chain hybrid wallet that allows instant access to the blockchain and support for multi-transactions. They've developed a secured blockchain with smart contract capability to update traditional financials markets, Faster transactions, Smart contracts and Artificial intelligence Secured Explorer.
Activity: 266
In this blockchain it is beginning widespread popularity and use of technology..This platform is a great offer for us. I am grateful to all people behind it.
Activity: 13
I really like your QOMPASS cards.
I've never known there are hybrid cards.
Are crypto and fiat there together? How a user can choose which currency to use?
Pages:
Jump to: