Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 46. (Read 5925 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Reliability and high power mechanism is what the investors need, since the Qompass team have been doing great that is why the community is also growing so fast. The uniqueness of this project makes me feel comfortable for the coming days....Happy for you all. Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I have long been looking for a good project that coincides with my needs and found it now. QOMPASS is a very promising project for the financial market, it develops its own new blockchain with smart contracts, a mobile application, a debit card, a platform for analyzing financial assets and also gives an opportunity to receive up to 300% of passive income.
Activity: 35
i think qompass will reach their hardcap because the team is working hard . keep it up guys i hope we go to the moon
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
I like the concept of this project, with Qompass platform you can sending any cryptocurrency with small fee transaction. When Qompass mobile app be launched?
Activity: 266
The platform is very detailed,This is a great help for the security of crypto investment.I'll keep supporting this project.
Activity: 322
Qompas project is a very promising project because a smart contract that secured finanacial products. I will support this project till the end 
Activity: 224
Qompass blockchain is a secured decentralized blockchain protocol with secured explorer and high speed transactions. It has artificial inteligence, smart contracts and unlimited nodes. Therefore, Qompass is a must plus factor for all bussiness enthusiasts by bringing bright future ahead.
Activity: 238
As I stay connected with this Qompass project I see how difference is this to other Ico project they offer us many options that would be profitable to our side as investor.

Looking forward with the great success of this project.
Activity: 67
This project is introducing a new way of earning passive income on our Crypto investments. Using advanced artificial intelligence combined with active leverage, investors are able to earn a stress-free income on their crypto holdings.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 7
This QOMPASS will have a huge value someday because it has a low supply of 33Million only. Grab the opportunity to have this one. Join now and support thus project.
Activity: 63
This project excites me a lot, knowing that it also has its own app and debit card for the convenience of the user. It is one of the useful project I've ever seen.
Activity: 61
nice project!its a great opportunity to everyone,i'll keep supporting this project,thanks devs.
Activity: 162
Merit: 16
Critic of Filipino Translators
Does sending money using your Qompass app needs to be both Qompass users to send and receive or it is like a Bitcoin wallet that can receive and send funds to anyone using a valid BTC address no matter if it was a coinbase, xapo or blockchain wallet address?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Don't miss out on this project , it's gonna be huge..
Activity: 65
Its a great opportunity to join this very promising project..
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
With a low total token supply of just 33 million the probability of Qompass token to sky rocket is really high. good quality products combined with a low quantity of token is a sure formula of hitting a high price.
Activity: 36
This is the best project I have seen... If you are a cryptocurrency fan don't miss this one
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Qompass thrives to provide solutions to the hitches commonly faced by the earlier generations of Blockchain, and also offers an even more innovative platform that can help in creating a bridge that connects the world.
Activity: 238
Great project! I'm excited that this is gonna be a top Ico project that will engage more, They offer us something that interests more. They run commercial through blockchain and also the referral program that they have is very unique that all of us may grab it.

I will stay connected with this kind of project that Qompass represents for, success be to all of us.
Activity: 99
Very promising project. I'll keep supporting. Good project, thumbs up for the team.
Indeed! This is truly one of a kind project .. i will going to support this all the way .. Salute to all developers and team behind this project .  Goodluck!
Pages:
Jump to: