Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] - QOMPASS (QPSE) - Smart Contract Secured Financial Products - page 47. (Read 5925 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
hello. im excited for this new, interesting and very promising project. Goodluck.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I read the information on the site, quite an interesting project, it would be nice to see more information about the team.
Activity: 182
Very interesting, Great and simple enough platform, even for people who do not know much about crypto currency.

Do you have a plan for bounty of this project?
Activity: 378
Whether you are new or not in the field of cryptocurrency, this project/wallet will best suit you. Aside from its amazing features that will be useful for you, it will also makes all your transactions much easier. So,, I will rate this platform 5 out of 5. Thumbs up!!
Activity: 294
We need this kind of platform because of growing importance of digital currencies in our world today. Qompass platform offers an unlimited access to funding pools that utilize the global financial network, which are working their way towards incorporating this innovative and revolutionary monetary exchange system.
Activity: 266
This is a great help for instant blockchain access. Great benefit to everyone, useful to store all crypto investment.Its deserves to success
Activity: 322
This project was a good one that we can follow till the end. The automated credit card was an awesome one. It helps to make our life convenient. Hoping for the success!
Activity: 294
Aside from the automated card, another great feature that investors will love is the Qompass Mobile App which shall give convenience in their transactions even at home or anywhere. Great!
Activity: 14
I am one of your fans! I already read the white papers, The team is very impressing ! Hope that it will be a successful project! More power to the team!
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 7
I think this Qompass will become successful soon. It has an awesome project that will the cause of its success. I will join and support this project. I hope i will become successful soon.
Activity: 224
Qompass is one of a kind project with very creative and impressive platform. It is totally different from others and definitely everyone will love its worth convenient offers. Qompass should be promoted as one of the best project in the blockchain technology. Together, hand to hand, let us support this intelligent project with open arms!
Activity: 29
I checked the website. I'm really convinced right now. I'm going to buy their tokens when ico starts. Thanks to this project. I’ll also refer this token to my friends. More power!
Activity: 33
Wow nice project i see that this will be successful as other altcoin
Activity: 24
To be honest, I believe that Qompass will lead me the way to moon. I am hopeful that this project will come to a fulfilling point which will surpass the other crypto projects out there... Wink Cheesy
Activity: 99
This Qompass project enlighten us more of how commercial runs into blockchain and trusted also because of the smart contract support.
In dealing with the advance technology and surrounds with the high end materials to cope up. the project they offer is a good one opportunity to avail thanks to all the team who mold this kind of project which is accessible to everyone.

Looking forward for the best result of this Qompass project.

I like the idea, but I think the team will have lots of work to do in the future. I will join with you in this project!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
#Joined

I'm too excited to the coming bounty in this priject as it has already signed NDA with a handful of top Exchanges.
Activity: 61
Qompass app is a great project,all the transactions are make it easy and simplifies to us,thanks admin,Godbless.
Activity: 35
waiting for the token sale i hope i can be part of the team. anyways keep it up guys
Activity: 67
Hi greetings to all. I am glad to be part of this awesome opportunity. Hoping for its success in the next few days.
Activity: 238
It is convinient to use QIMPASS crypto payment Card, you can withdraw fiat in any ATM or make payments at POS . It can also cash out with excessively high limits.
Pages:
Jump to: