Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline - page 17. (Read 4296 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
For what they need a payment service provider ?
For legal reasons, a marketplace operator such as repay.me may only accept payments under certain conditions. That is why repay.me works together with an external payment service provider.
What is the name of a payment service provider, repay.me has chosen?
Adyen (adyen.com). It is one of the world's leading payment service providers (PSP) and offers with Adyen MarketPay are a payment solution for marketplaces.
What are the main functions of this PSP?
Adyen MarketPay is responsible for processing, splitting the payment and returns of a product.
But how does it work?
Very simple. The buyer transfers the money to Adyen and Adyen shares the money between the parties involved. The seller receives the selling price and the marketplace receives a corresponding commission. Furthermore, it is also planned to use Adyen to distribute the cashback.
Are they going to protect buyers from data theft and credit card criminals in some way?
The payment function is integrated into the checkout process via a payment page hosted by Adyen and complies with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
It sounds trustworthy!
The seller’s registration at Adyen is possible via repay.me's retailer settings. In the first step, the seller's data is checked by Adyen in real time with the so-called KYC (Know Your Customer) verification.
What’s going on after that?
Activity: 266
For legal reasons, a marketplace operator such as repay.me may only accept payments under certain conditions. That is why repay.me works together with an external payment service provider.
Adyen (adyen.com). It is one of the world's leading payment service providers (PSP) and offers with Adyen MarketPay are a payment solution for marketplaces.
Adyen MarketPay is responsible for processing, splitting the payment and returns of a product.
But how does it work?
Very simple. The buyer transfers the money to Adyen and Adyen shares the money between the parties involved. The seller receives the selling price and the marketplace receives a corresponding commission. Furthermore, it is also planned to use Adyen to distribute the cashback.
Are they going to protect buyers from data theft and credit card criminals in some way?
The payment function is integrated into the checkout process via a payment page hosted by Adyen and complies with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
It sounds trustworthy!
The seller’s registration at Adyen is possible via repay.me's retailer settings. In the first step, the seller's data is checked by Adyen in real time with the so-called KYC (Know Your Customer) verification.
But how does it work?
It sounds trustworthy!
But how does it work?
But how does it work?
But how does it work?
But how does it work?
Activity: 294
How will repay.me be adapted to the needs of different countries of the world?
ICS already offers a concept for localization. repay.me will also offer retailers the opportunity to sell products in any currency.
More than that,  for the buyer, all products are converted into their own currency at daily exchange rates and the checkout process also works with a foreign currency.
Additionally, the seller will be able to create individual shipping profiles for each country to which the products will be sent.
And, as a result, the buyer will then be able to filter the products by available shipping countries?
Exactly.  In addition, the seller will be able to maintain product data, such as name and description, in different languages, so that as many customers as possible will be addressed.

Activity: 238
ICS already offers a concept for localization. repay.me will also offer retailers the opportunity to sell products in any currency.
More than that,  for the buyer, all products are converted into their own currency at daily exchange rates and the checkout process also works with a foreign currency.
Additionally, the seller will be able to create individual shipping profiles for each country to which the products will be sent.
And, as a result, the buyer will then be able to filter the products by available shipping countries?
How retailers will be presented within the repay.me?
In contrast to a normal e-commerce shop with only one retailer, a digital marketplace like repay.me includes several retailers.
I have read that numerous functions that ICS already offers a seller are available in the standard version via the so-called back office and repay.me will make these features available in the storefront so that all sellers of the platform can use them.
In addition to product creation, it will be possible to create shipping profiles, manage orders and maintain merchant data such as bank information and contact address. Isn't it great!
Moreover, the seller will be able to present himself/herself in the form of an information text, which can be viewed on the product page
The checkout process, terms and conditions and cancellation policy can also be set.
Pages:
Jump to: