Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline - page 15. (Read 4290 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
For what purpose, repay.me will be connected to the OpenX?
The connection of repay.me to the world’s second largest ad exchange (OpenX) empowers advertisers to extend their campaigns internationally if the reach provided by repay.me is not sufficient.
Activity: 238
For what purpose, repay.me will be connected to the OpenX?
What is special about the the repay.me private marketplace?
PMP allows you to conduct long-term business relationships via fixed deals between advertisers and repay.me.
Who are the main users of PMP?
This is especially interesting for larger customers (advertisers) who do not need full access to the user's data and whose main focus is on the provided range of coverage.
One more advantage is the guaranteed booking (real time guaranteed). It is used to ensure the booking for the duration of the campaign.
Thank you!

Activity: 294
PMP allows you to conduct long-term business relationships via fixed deals between advertisers and repay.me.
This is especially interesting for larger customers (advertisers) who do not need full access to the user's data and whose main focus is on the provided range of coverage.
One more advantage is the guaranteed booking (real time guaranteed). It is used to ensure the booking for the duration of the campaign.
What is the DSP and how does it work?
It can be decoded as Publisher Demand Side Platform.
The repay.me Demand Side Platform (DSP) enables advertisers to set up their own campaigns via self-booking and select the relevant target groups.
One more benefit — this ensures full transparency of bookings, including all the costs up to the final invoice for customers (advertisers).
And, therefore, only the amount of the service that has been requested and delivered will be charged.

Due to a server-to-server integration of the DMP and the DSP, the usual losses of range and target group sizes are eliminated by the cookie sync.
The repay.me Demand Side Platform (DSP) enables advertisers to set up their own campaigns via self-booking and select the relevant target groups.
One more benefit — this ensures full transparency of bookings, including all the costs up to the final invoice for customers (advertisers).
And, therefore, only the amount of the service that has been requested and delivered will be charged.
Activity: 70
It is great that repay.me advertising server provides all the possibilities of a modern ad serving system!
Yeah, it provides both the support of all current advertising material standards according to IAB and advertising material adapted for the channels display, mobile, newsletter and video.
The repay.me ad server additionally supports all common standards of the control system and the distribution, such as: adjustment of the so-called frequency capping and industry and competition exclusions.
Through close integration with the DMP, all defined target groups are available for the specific delivery of content.
It is great that repay.me advertising server provides all the possibilities of a modern ad serving system!
Yeah, it provides both the support of all current advertising material standards according to IAB and advertising material adapted for the channels display, mobile, newsletter and video.
The repay.me ad server additionally supports all common standards of the control system and the distribution, such as: adjustment of the so-called frequency capping and industry and competition exclusions.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
What are the functional peculiarities of the Data Management Platform within the framework of repay.me?
The repay.me Data Management Platform (DMP) is the core of the marketing platform. This is where all user data for the production of personalized and targeted advertising can be collected, analyzed, managed and activated.
For example, it can be an information regarding registration, survey, motion, intent and all other data flow into the user profiles.
The DMP also contains all user segments (summary of similar user profiles regarding target groups), which are standard in the industry but can also be modeled according to specific customer require
Is there any legal basis for the DMP functioning?
The collection of user data is based on the EU Data Protection Ordinance (DSGVO), which will come into force in May 2018.
What are the functional peculiarities of the Data Management Platform within the framework of repay.me?
The repay.me Data Management Platform (DMP) is the core of the marketing platform. This is where all user data for the production of personalized and targeted advertising can be collected, analyzed, managed and activated.
For example, it can be an information regarding registration, survey, motion, intent and all other data flow into the user profiles.
The DMP also contains all user segments (summary of similar user profiles regarding target groups), which are standard in the industry but can also be modeled according to specific customer require
Is there any legal basis for the DMP functioning?
Pages:
Jump to: